Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,877 members, 7,945,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Otedola Visits Dangote Refinery, Says History Is Made - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Visits Dangote Refinery, Says History Is Made (121 Views)

Femi Otedola Visits ‘Dangote Wonderland’ Second Time in One Month (Photo) / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) / Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otedola Visits Dangote Refinery, Says History Is Made by fphilip(m): 8:21am On Jan 18
In a post on his X page on Wednesday, Otedola congratulated Aliko Dangote, chairman of Dangote Group, for the establishment of the refinery.

“Today I visited the 8th wonder of the world: the Dangote Oil Refinery, which just started production,” he said.

“Congratulations to my bestie @AlikoDangote on this tremendous feat! Guinness Book of Records for the world’s largest single train petroleum refinery in the world. History is made.

On January 12, 2023, the Dangote Refinery commenced production.

Before the commencement of operations, the refinery had received six shipments of one million barrels of crude cargo.

On December 10, 2023, Otedola said the refinery is a beacon of hope for millions of Nigerians and Africans, adding that it is also at the vanguard of championing environmental sustainability.

https://www.thecable.ng/photo-otedola-visits-dangote-refinery-says-history-is-made/amp

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote Refinery, Says History Is Made by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:59am On Jan 18
Are this two human beings same as me?

1 Like

Re: Otedola Visits Dangote Refinery, Says History Is Made by quadraheem(m): 9:40am On Jan 18
A friend indeed!
Re: Otedola Visits Dangote Refinery, Says History Is Made by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:49am On Jan 18
Otedola has been the one famzing with Dangote. I haven't seen or heard the latter talk about him anywhere. Anyway, it's a good thing to rejoice with those celebrating.

(1) (Reply)

Which Site Is The Most Accurate When It Comes Dollar To Exchange Rate / NNPC Announces Record N2.5 Trillion Profit / Make Money With Email Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.