Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,995 members, 7,873,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) (28486 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by AkinPhysicist: 4:55pm On Jan 18
And somebody was telling me to convert to Christianity the other day. These 2 foreign religions are nothing but the extension of European colonialism and white (Arab) supremacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Roger3D(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18
blowjohn:
In the Methodist Church we do the pastors welfare offering.
I do it whenever I can wholeheartedly.

Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person's reward.

But this one this pastor is saying doesn't sit well with me.

I know one thing, if u sacrifice at the alter of God u will receive a blessing or breakthrough.

That's more of a deliberate act. U are led by the spirit. No one forces u. It's unexplainable.

But this one this pastor is saying, well maybe it can work. But for me it's a no.
There are no prophets alive today. The last prophet died 400 years before Jesus was born and anyone using that title today is using it as a stylish nickname

2 Likes

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by sageb: 5:33pm On Jan 18
MrSundry:
The moment when Pastor Anosike told his congregation that their first salary for the year is for him and not the church. He further states that if none of them gets blessed by middle of the year he would refund them back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djd4Ki6xxgY

Religious conman
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by blowjohn(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18
Roger3D:
There are no prophets alive today. The last prophet died 400 years before Jesus was born and anyone using that title today is using it as a stylish nickname

Nah I don't believe that bro.

It was he who "gave gifts to people"; he appointed some to be apostles, others to be prophets, others to be evangelists, others to be pastors and teachers...

Ephesians 4:11
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Roger3D(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18
blowjohn:

Nah I don't believe that bro.

It was he who "gave gifts to people"; he appointed some to be apostles, others to be prophets, others to be evangelists, others to be pastors and teachers...

Ephesians 4:11
You're actually right you know? I was wrong. The only problem is separating the true from the false
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Originalsly: 5:52pm On Jan 18
BennyDGreat:

What do you mean it belong to him not God?

I guess you didn't watch the video .... that's what he said .... twice for clarity .... and even pointed to himself to clear any doubt one may still have. He said what he meant.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by blowjohn(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18
Roger3D:
You're actually right you know? I was wrong. The only problem is separating the true from the false

Ya. The real ones are into prophecy.
The fake ones are into divinity.

Divinity is true.
Prophecy is the truth.

One needs the spirit of discernment and the Bible to know.

English Standard Version Deuteronomy 18:22
when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.

Sorry am not a Bible teacher o. Just a doctor, but recently, my YouTube algorithm has been giving me plenty preaching vibes along with my usual comedies, science, manga animes etc.

So back to it: for me, I tend to know in a certain way if what a man of God says sits well with my spirit or not. I try not to give in to emotions.

Take note that the false prophets also do signs and wonders. They can tell u true things about u or someone u know. But they are still limited cos they cannot tell u the truth about God's plan for u.

I have many YouTube links to some pastors I respect that have started exposing the fake ones.

Also note, I don't involve myself in their accusations and counter accusations. But I keep an open mind.

Many people believe in the new miracle money thing on the bases of faith. Others debunk it as a charade.

So there u have it
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Isholab(f): 7:21pm On Jan 18
Imagine, a mortal being that wants to be dragging first fruit with God. It is well 🤣
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fools are clapping
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Pimine: 7:34pm On Jan 18
Goodnewsforlife:
I am a Christian but the last time I went to church was 6 years ago, I see it as a place of deciet

U have to b very stupid to understand how they operate, maybe when I travel out I will try out how they do their own thing but this Nigeria Christianity is gone

Imagine how this idiot is talking rubbish with audacity, as in see d guts n some mad people still dey clap for am

If I have the power I will tax all these fakers, if not that people are mad how do u go to a place where they will interpret the Bible for u despite d fact that it is written all languages of d world
In spite of the fact that the Bible is written in all languages of the world, I can see that you still haven't found the translation that would make you sit down and read. You say they are mad because they went to church? Oga read your Bible and find out the mind of God concerning the gathering of brethren.

Everybody wants to claim "Christian" as long as they aren't Muslims.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by frankblinkz(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

And the funny thing is that most of his members right there will nod thier head in agreement or affirmation of what the pastor just said

the clapping is already an Affirmation

By the way Happy New year to the only nairalander wey dey give me joy.

My two hands dey up baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by ubimagos: 8:15pm On Jan 18
MMM+++
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Princewell2012(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18
Tallesty1:
What I find crazy in all these things is that educated Christians who have access to the same Bible will still foolishly believe him.

The fruits offering found its fulfillment in Jesus. After being raised from the dead, he became the first fruit of those who had died. So, the first fruit offering, as it was in the Old Testament, is an adumbration of what is to come—a shadow of what will take place in the future. The fulfillment was in Christ.

Christians are not required to pay first fruit offerings because what it symbolized is God's harvest of souls. Christians are now Christ's first fruits offering to God according to the Bible.

Hmm this is deep.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Princewell2012(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18
Cti28:
Thief. Our politicians dey learn work from this people.
Funny you, grin politicians that steals in billions is learning work from someone that depends on offering. Haba.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by remele2(f): 9:01pm On Jan 18
Chieeeeee... Na so person go work finish for diz long January,carry go give dis man... Den faze and other long month...

Pple can be so so Gullible
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by mecuries(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18
You guys heard the 'M.O.G.', forward your salary to him and tighten your belt in the month of February
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by nsidav: 9:37pm On Jan 18
Na them!!! Run ooooo
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Melagros(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18
oluwaseyi0:
first pastor to speak truth in a long time, other still keep saying the fund is meant for sky daddy

defender disciple it's time to defend
Lolzz grin
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Melagros(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18
IkemChris:
And people will still give am ooo cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Well well, my brother, if one of my useless friends is there, he will be the first to give
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18
I will happily donate money to this Great Servant of the Most High God!
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by OyinO: 2:52am On Jan 19
Goodnewsforlife:
I am a Christian but the last time I went to church was 6 years ago, I see it as a place of deciet

U have to b very stupid to understand how they operate, maybe when I travel out I will try out how they do their own thing but this Nigeria Christianity is gone

Imagine how this idiot is talking rubbish with audacity, as in see d guts n some mad people still dey clap for am

If I have the power I will tax all these fakers, if not that people are mad how do u go to a place where they will interpret the Bible for u despite d fact that it is written all languages of d world

Haaaahahahahaaa!!! Dem don use dis guy eye see fire for church before him wake up Kwa. Lolz... Too funny and on point.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by OyinO: 2:54am On Jan 19
Well, I don't blame anybody, I blame those who keep running to these foreign religious worship centres designed to tame, subjugate, manipulate, control, brainwash, extort, exploit, divide, deceive, mesmerise and fool them.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Goodnewsforlife: 7:28am On Jan 19
OyinO:

Haaaahahahahaaa!!! Dem don use dis guy eye see fire for church before him wake up Kwa. Lolz... Too funny and on point.
i see shege my brother
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by OyinO: 7:34am On Jan 19
Goodnewsforlife:
i see shege my brother

No be lie. Lolz
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Cti28(m): 8:34am On Jan 19
Princewell2012:

Funny you, grin politicians that steals in billions is learning work from someone that depends on offering. Haba.
😂😂😂
Truth politicians steal billions.
But will you empty your account for a politician to fund his campaign or political ambition? But you see this men, they will tell their followers to empty their bank account, and they will sheepishly do so.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by oluwaseyi0: 8:49am On Jan 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

And the funny thing is that most of his members right there will nod thier head in agreement or affirmation of what the pastor just said

you can hear them clapping and cheering
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by McLizbae: 9:35am On Jan 19
So there is the pastor and then the church, two folds and not one as said in the Bible.
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by IkemChris(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19
Melagros:

Well well, my brother, if one of my useless friends is there, he will be the first to give
One of the major reasons why Nigeria refused to become better is because many just refused tickets become wiser....
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Goodmanzz33: 10:08am On Jan 22
lilytender:

They are not to blame, it is the foolish sheep. If you too see a group of idiots giving you their salaries every month, won't you be happy?
Lol I will be o
Re: Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) by Qasim6(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22
Leykars:
Na wa ooo....this is something!!!

Hey bro!

You sent me a mail, unfortunately the email is not functioning again.

You can reach me here

ohkaysquare5@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings / Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God / Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.