Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,444 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Trusted Her With All My Heart” – Man Cries Out After Finding Out Wife Is HIV+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Trusted Her With All My Heart” – Man Cries Out After Finding Out Wife Is HIV+ (568 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Trusted Her With All My Heart” – Man Cries Out After Finding Out Wife Is HIV+ by DyshApp: 7:05pm On Jan 18
A Zimbabwean man has taken to social media to expose his wife of three years after discovering that she is HIV positive and has been hiding her status.

In a video shared online, the man revealed how he found out that his wife is HIV positive and has been secretly taking antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) throughout their marriage.

Video:https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2NOWBsiyXE/?igsh=dHJlamMxMnlmZ29q

The distraught man mentioned that he discovered his wife’s secret while praying and received a revelation about the location where she hid her drugs in the house.

“This seat here, there is something that I want to show you which my wife has hidden for all the three years of marriage. In my prayers, God has shown me and today I’m going to expose her. I thank God that I have found this truth,” he wrote.

He further disclosed that his wife made a hole behind their couch and hid her drugs so that he wouldn’t see it. He then proceeded to remove a black nylon containing the ARVs.

“You can see this while here. She has deliberately removed this cover underneath. So I will pull it out. You can see I’m pulling it out. It’s here. you see the thing that she has hidden,” he explains before unwrapping a blue bottle of TLD (tenofovir/lamivudine/dolutegravir), an ARV regimen recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) as the preferred first-line treatment for adults living with HIV.

He then lamented about how much he trusted his wife and stood by her through thick and thin, only to be betrayed by her lies and deceit.

He said;
“a warning to those who want to get married. you can see the tablets here. i trusted her with all my heart and my soul. i stood with her in all her sickness and all her troubles but this is what she does to betray me. she is taking arvs and i am exposed to the disease. she doesn’t care whether i die or i live. so i’m just an object for her to use. to take me for a ride. she doesn’t care the children that i have they still need me. they’re young. i thank god for this revelation.”

👉Follow more Relationship Gist on our Relationship Talk Group

1 Like

Re: I Trusted Her With All My Heart” – Man Cries Out After Finding Out Wife Is HIV+ by Dicado: 7:33pm On Jan 18
Sorry, man. I feel for you. I really do.
Re: I Trusted Her With All My Heart” – Man Cries Out After Finding Out Wife Is HIV+ by dkidd: 7:50pm On Jan 18
U go dey trust woman? Na so one smallie dey tell me two days ago say i get trust issues.. I just told her babe wtv u want to call it pls do but i only know that I'm smart enough to remember patterns.
No be me woman fit shock. Anything u do trust me i done already see am and na me dey play u from the moment i pick. U will only realize too late u been fvcking with a mastermind. Na goat dey trust woman

2 Likes

Re: I Trusted Her With All My Heart” – Man Cries Out After Finding Out Wife Is HIV+ by FreeIgboho: 7:50pm On Jan 18
Soo what?? You and the children will NEVER catch it as as long as she takes her pills. And she’ll live a normal healthy life. HIV is no longer what it used to be

1 Like

Re: I Trusted Her With All My Heart” – Man Cries Out After Finding Out Wife Is HIV+ by Cassandraloius: 3:07pm On Jan 19
This lady was sent from the pit of hell to kill and destroy you. She don't want to go down alone. Tufiakwa!
This will make everyone to be more careful out there

(1) (Reply)

Portable Goes LIVE At Ikeja City Mall To Support Eniola's Movie / How Young Girls Get Pregnant On Purpose, Abort To Look Sexy / Understanding Ladies Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.