Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

"Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? (3597 Views)

Sapa Go Kill Me Soon! See What Happened. / Share Your Worst Sapa Moment In The University. / Loosing My Mind [GRACE2GRASS]{sapa} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by codedgalaxy: 10:26am On Jan 19
PinkNature:
Yes, just last semester.

I ate cooked potatoes for 3 straight days as breakfast and dinner. Was such a terribly experience.
lol ur case not too bad though at least you had gas to cook it and sweet potatoes are real good too.
Some dude up there drank garri sotey e wanted to choke on it. The other, survived on damn mangoes for weeks. he even had to store some for later damn.

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by codedgalaxy: 10:34am On Jan 19
Nonetheless from all this first hand testimonies we all can agree that, there is no situation worth comitting sucide over.
For whatever you're facing there's another man out there who's been through worse.
So hold your head up high and face your challenges head-on.
You have gat this.
Cheers!!

7 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by BItt: 10:38am On Jan 19
I have read alot.
I am going through alot of similar issues
If I had I won't have to ask cry

Opay 9067 329 755
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by beejay501: 12:04pm On Jan 19
Zanzibar1:
If you have been fortunate never to have been in this shoes, you are super lucky.
One time at school, I was so hungry and broke. I started plucking mangoes in school and storing it.
I legit climbed the mango tree in the school and plucked. It was what I ate for 4 days straight and I started having dysentery.

On the fourth day, a man that I have never met or talked to before came to where I was seated and gave me 1 bacobag of rice and beans with palmoil and some money.
An hour earlier, I had had a strong thought in my mind that if I couldn't get food, I could die and I didn't want to die.
I believe someone heard my intense thoughts that day

An angel I think, cuz who go give you that kind rice and beans

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Psady(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19
luminouz:
I thank God for where I am today.

I suffered back in the days at school.

Sapa was so sapaing that I didn't eat any food for 3 straight days. I kept drinking water and sleeping like a pregnant cow to conserve energy. To make matters worse, All my neighbors were cooking good foods whose delicious smells tormented me for 3 days and invaded my dreams at night. I never asked them to give food based on the training my mum instilled into all her kids from a young age.

While delicious smells tormented me during the day, my dreams were worse. I was always eating delicious foods in my dreams, stealing food and even killing people for their food. I remembered killing my grandmother and eating her food. It got a point on the third day I stole so much food that everyone was now chasing me and calling me food. It was an experience I would never forget .

My friend came on the fourth day and found me lying on my bed unable to stand up and gaped when I told him the story. He bought orisirisi for me and literally saved me. I don't know what I would have done if he didn't show up. I was just too adamant to approach my neighbors for food. I hate begging anyone for anything.
This is so serious,may you never lack after such an experience.

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Draggun(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19
Omo I've had plenty sapa moments but the one wey touch me pass was when I drank garri and ate 2 indomitable once a day. It went on for three days, fam I nearly died but na God save me.

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Illegal1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19
omoh..........sapa dn do me strong tin for dis life ooh,i swr.

bt the 1 wen worry me past,na the 1 wen i soak garri for 1 full month,morning afternoon and night..i soak garri so tay my eyes begin pain me,to see clear nah wahala..

nah God save me,if nt,soaking garri for blind my eyes.

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by RepoMan007: 3:09pm On Jan 19
See sapa testimonies.

Spiritual sapa is the worse though. All these are still better than using spiritual virtue to argument physical needs.
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Cassandraloius: 3:13pm On Jan 19
You even get bag of rice wey you dey cook. Who dash monkey banana grin I starved until I had ulcer, the day I fainted at school, my course mates were like "na hungry" make we buy am food. angry

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by TYCO77: 3:51pm On Jan 19
[color=#000099][/color]
Zanzibar1:
If you have been fortunate never to have been in this shoes, you are super lucky.
One time at school, I was so hungry and broke. I started plucking mangoes in school and storing it.
I legit climbed the mango tree in the school and plucked. It was what I ate for 4 days straight and I started having dysentery.

On the fourth day, a man that I have never met or talked to before came to where I was seated and gave me 1 bacobag of rice and beans with palmoil and some money.
An hour earlier, I had had a strong thought in my mind that if I couldn't get food, I could die and I didn't want to die.
I believe someone heard my intense thoughts that day

...Ebenezer from third Heaven.
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Almantra: 4:01pm On Jan 19
me na during my school days I was so broke to the extent of Eating one spaghetti for 3days. I was so skinny can't even stand.
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Almantra: 4:04pm On Jan 19
me na during my school days I was so broke to the extent of Eating one spaghetti for 3days. I was so skinny can't even stand. omo I see hell in my final year in school.
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Whobedatte(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19
Sapa made me eat horrible food combo
Rice and okra
Fufu and beans
Garri and salt
Trekked from Abule Egba to Oregun to and fro

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Printme: 4:08pm On Jan 19
Try having only garri for two weeks straight.

Hunger is terrible.

I started with drinking garri in the morning afternoon and night with no sugar o.

Later in the week I started adding salt just so I could feel something.

A week later, I started mixing the raw garri with palm oil and salt. I'll eat it like that and drink water.

Those two weeks was hell for me. Plus I no still come get money barb my hair. Naso I come lean with pimples, overgrown beards and hair.

Mehn, I just look like mad person or person wey dey do drugs. I dey shame to step outside my room. Na for night I dey go baff o.

Hmm.

You no go understand. Honestly. This year eh, I'll do my best o to end this brokenness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19
Cassandraloius:
You even get bag of rice wey you dey cook. Who dash monkey banana grin I starved until I had ulcer, the day I fainted at school, my course mates were like "na hungry" make we buy am food. angry
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by codedgalaxy: 4:51pm On Jan 19
Make i just drop another episode shapally.
There was this period back 'adays when owu been dey blow.
Like that ehn me i dey enter person farm for broad daylight collect like two corn go roast. I no even care if the owner was around damn.
But in all to god be the glory.
Thank god for better days.
Thats why nowadays i take myself out on a daily.
Last week i jazz in "mat ice", order basarati rice with ice cream . I finish am e no do me na so i order draw soup join, no time to waste.
Na me dey work for the money.
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by codedgalaxy: 5:04pm On Jan 19
Whobedatte:
Sapa made me eat horrible food combo Rice and okra Fufu and beans Garri and salt Trekked from Abule Egba to Oregun to and fro
Haba bro, how do you eat fufu and beans. Damn
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by codedgalaxy: 5:18pm On Jan 19
Printme:
Try having only garri for two weeks straight.

Hunger is terrible.

I started with drinking garri in the morning afternoon and night with no sugar o.

Later in the week I started adding salt just so I could feel something.

A week later, I started mixing the raw garri with palm oil and salt. I'll eat it like that and drink water.

Those two weeks was hell for me. Plus I no still come get money barb my hair. Naso I come lean with pimples, overgrown beards and hair.

Mehn, I just look like mad person or person wey dey do drugs. I dey shame to step outside my room. Na for night I dey go baff o.

Hmm.

You no go understand. Honestly. This year eh, I'll do my best o to end this brokenness.
Your own choke o lol

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by FRANCISTOWN: 8:37pm On Jan 19
Zanzibar1:
if I couldn't get food, I could die and I didn't want to die.
I'm sorry but this is so funny πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by luminouz(m): 1:35am On Jan 20
Psady:
This is so serious,may you never lack after such an experience.
Trust me bro.

I'm now very well off.

And I thank God for that again

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by luminouz(m): 1:36am On Jan 20
Therock5555:

This is funny but sad as fuvk...

Yeah I know. Humble beginnings bro
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Truvelisback(m): 2:27am On Jan 20
codedgalaxy:
Have you ever survived on a single type of meal. Like, eating a particular type of food continuosly for a long period of time?
Mine was back in the days there was this period me and sapa where real good friends lol, that period i had only a bag of rice left in the house mehn!
Trust me brothers there was no type of rice i didnt cook. Day and night I was on rice diet for about a mounth lol it wasnt funny.
Another time was bread, but thats a story for another day.
Whats your own experience?
Kindly share....
Yes. I have experienced Hell on earth. Wetin hunger use my eyes see ehn, my mouth no fit explain.
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by luminouz(m): 2:56am On Jan 20
codedgalaxy:
Lol, some people turn food bandits at nights. Pls i will like to use this medium to to say,
pls, is not every home training you cling on to, some are better left behind or improvised on as you grow.

That home training amongst others saved my life countless times. The success I have achieved in my life is directly linked to the virtues instilled into me by my parents.
So it works for me. It might not work for you.
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Nonywendy(m): 3:08am On Jan 20
wash02:
This one time, I was so skint, I only always had enough money to afford a carton of noodles.

It was hell; my urine would always take on a very greenish colour after every meal. It scared the bejesus outta me.
green or yellow? Cos after eating noodles ur urine turns yellow
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Nonywendy(m): 3:10am On Jan 20
Olamilekxy:

Your mum instilled fear in you to the extent you couldn't eat your neighbor food while hunger dey wire you ?

Im not judging your mum but It would have been better if your mum provide enough foodstuff so that you won't experience something like this.

As a yoruba boy, we don't have problem giving our neighbor food or eating our neighbor food ,we only have problem with glutton, I wouldn't have survived university if not for my hostel mate, we helped each other , we cooked together, if I see you cooking and I'm hungry, I'll ask you if I can get some food from you , same with when I'm cooking, I even met someone that doesn't cook small food , hes reason is that someone might come and ask him for food ; but I later realized this is mostly yoruba thing cos other tribe hardly do it.

In yoruba land , some certain food are shared when they're cook , especially if the person that cooked doesn't have family e.g moi moi , can a single person finish 10 wrap of moi moi?

Hunger wire me for school but not to the extent of drinking garri for 3 days straight or during 21 days fasting, when no be sey I no get neighbor or I'm a bad person cos I dey give when I have too.

My hostel is face me and face you by the way.
Tribal bigot spotted. Welcome Yoruba demon
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Chineduagwu: 6:12am On Jan 20
codedgalaxy:
yes he does hear our thoughts.
Over the course of my lifetime, i haue been suprised time and time again by him.

True.

We give him all the praises.
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Chineduagwu: 6:13am On Jan 20
Nonywendy:

Tribal bigot spotted. Welcome Yoruba demon

He isn't a tribal bigot. He's only expressing himself.

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Chineduagwu: 6:20am On Jan 20
codedgalaxy:
Make i just drop another episode shapally.
There was this period back 'adays when owu been dey blow.
Like that ehn me i dey enter person farm for broad daylight collect like two corn go roast. I no even care if the owner was around damn.
But in all to god be the glory.
Thank god for better days.
Thats why nowadays i take myself out on a daily.
Last week i jazz in "mat ice", order basarati rice with ice cream . I finish am e no do me na so i order draw soup join, no time to waste.
Na me dey work for the money.

LoL.

It seems some of us here are completely off the stage of owu.

Can We Please Help Others Who Owu Still Dey Blow Out With Certain Jobs and How You Transformed Your Owu Conditions into A Better Living Standard ?

What is Your Occupation Bro ?

It can help us that are just starting out to redirect our energy towards what should matter. Thanks.
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Chineduagwu: 6:27am On Jan 20
codedgalaxy:
Nonetheless from all this first hand testimonies we all can agree that, there is no situation worth comitting sucide over.
For whatever you're facing there's another man out there who's been through worse.
So hold your head up high and face your challenges head-on.
You have gat this.
Cheers!!

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement.

Nigerians are truly great people. We need leaders with golden hearts like yours who cares about the living condition of the people to be in political offices.
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by spencekat(m): 6:34am On Jan 20
imagrg:
21 days fasting period is on...the poor already used to it. cheesy
Hunger strike
Re: "Have You Ever Been On This Sapa Level" ? by Zanzibar1: 6:58am On Jan 30
FRANCISTOWN:
I'm sorry but this is so funny πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omo that's the true story

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. / Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw / Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument β‚©ith His Wife Been Called A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.