Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,514 members, 7,968,396 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:43 AM

Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. (1582 Views)

Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. by Darevofpeace(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18
I know two clients who after they divorced went for women in their 20s.

It is not only because of fertility concerns that they went for women below 30.

There are other reasons.

1. First and foremost, the younger they are, the fewer the baggage.

See, it is highly likely that a woman in her 30s has seen it and heard it all. She has dated many guys and has served many of them "breakfast". They have probably served her "breakfast" too. She has probably suffered emotional and psychological abuse in her previous relationships. She is a walking and talking embodiment of unresolved issues and dramas from her exes.

The cumulative effect of this is that there is a very high probability that she will bring all that baggage to her new relationship/man.

That's why relating with women in their 30s sometime feels like you are lifting an invisible weight.

It sometimes feels like you have to defend yourself because they make you feel that way. The reason is not farfetched.

They come with a lot of baggage from their previous relationships and they unwittingly punish their next boyfriend for the sins of the former.

They don't do this intentionally. It is a subconscious thing. They don't even know they are doing it but you feel the pressure as a man when you talk to them.

You feel like you are defending yourself from a crime you never committed. You feel like you are fighting someone else's fight.

2. The second reason most men go for women below 30 flows from the first point. Because women in the early to mid 20s bring less baggage from previous relationships, they tend to be more teachable, cooperative and agreeable.

Every man wants a woman whom he can mould and create in his image. A woman he can teach. A woman that can submit to his leadership and reapect his thoughts. In other words, an agreeable woman.

Unfortunately but unsurprisingly, most women in their 30s are easily disagreeable. Sometimes they argue and become defensive when they don't have to.

Again, the reason for this is a simple one.

A woman in her 30s knows stuff too and she comes into a relationship with that "I-have-been-around-for-long" attitude. The "sabi" attitude. Trust me, I have seen this play out a number of times.

Now, knowing stuff is not bad, but it comes at a price.

People who think they know things and who think they have experience are usually the most difficult to work or relate with. They are just difficult by default. They are less teachable and definitely less agreeable.

This automatically creates problems for a man. His natural response will be to avoid women with a lot of "experiences" and "sabi" attitude; and they are usually women above age 30.

This is why i made the point here one time that the older a woman gets, the humbler she should be, especially if she is still single and wishes to marry. Men nowadays don't have time for drama.

3. Fewer body counts. Now I have to be careful here. This is not automatic. There are women in their 20s with a higher body count than those in their 30s.

However it is a game of probability.

All things being equal, it is more probable that older women will have a higher body count than younger ones simply because they have been around in the sexual marketplace for a longer period.

They have been dated and jilted by men when they were in their 20s, and there is a high probability that those men had sex with them.

And I have also heard statistics that show that women with high body counts are ten times more likely to end in divorce.

It must be said however that for many men this is not a disqualifying issue. Some men will still marry a woman despite her body count as long as she is teachable, cooperative, submissive and agreeable.

Actually for most men an agreeable, submissive and cooperative woman wins the day every day.

Men don't like it when they feel like they have to walk on egg shells when talking to their woman.

Sadly a woman with baggage will always be disagreeable because in her head she is seeing and simulating her exes.

https://www.facebook.com/100000191901705/posts/pfbid02t9DdbpXzPLtguXTeSRRpm5WqtoA1W4eBuA4yC9oRAuvzukpchPbaWGGN9HzYnRzYl/?app=fbl

#truthissacred
Selah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. by triangulation: 8:42pm On Jan 18
These things are not linear

2 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. by saintopus(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18
triangulation:
These things are not linear

They can't be linear at all
Re: Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. by Ivimmanuel: 9:10pm On Jan 18
One way to be happy in this 2024... Never take anybody's opinion, serious these are mere speculation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. by Solofresh2: 9:19pm On Jan 18
Well, I get your points but the thing is, it depends on the number of relationships and body count the lady have had. This thing has nothing to do with age at all. A lady might be in her 30s with one or two relationships all her life because she might not really fancy relationships. She might not have many body counts in her 30s as well.
Then, I know of young girls under 25 years who have had so many body counts. What about that.
It depends on the experience of the said lady.Some ladies have less experience about relationship and sex and they are in their 30s.
This life is not balanced at all

5 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. by munavi: 12:14am On Jan 19
Guyman said fewer body counts cheesy

E go shock you.
Re: Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. by ednut1(m): 12:20am On Jan 19
In recent times we have seen Israel DMW, Ay comedian, Harrysongs and others who married women they senior with over 15 years. How e don end

6 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. by Makamatic: 12:23am On Jan 19
Mtcheew , mumu topic wey no get head , rubbish .

3 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. by Eazie351(m): 10:53am On Jan 19
The second and third points are very out of it😂😂😂

Hehehe 20’s ladies are teachable?? I never hear am before for my life.

Again, racking up body counts kind of reduces as ladies age cos they’ve seen shege and probably know the moves. You see those tiny tiny girls....Fire for fire.😂

There’s something about the “19” of an age, I’ll keep quiet here

2 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. by Armaggedon: 12:20pm On Jan 19
Can you channel more energy on bettering your life?

2 Likes

Re: Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. by tiswell(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19
Solofresh2:
Well, I get your points but the thing is, it depends on the number of relationships and body count the lady have had. This thing has nothing to do with age at all. A lady might be in her 30s with one or two relationships all her life because she might not really fancy relationships. She might not have many body counts in her 30s as well.
Then, I know of young girls under 25 years who have had so many body counts. What about that.
It depends on the experience of the said lady.Some ladies have less experience about relationship and sex and they are in their 30s.
This life is not balanced at all
op,literally meant single mommas

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Still Love Her Even After Knowing She's A Cheat ? / My Man: / Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.