Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,288 members, 7,934,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:06 PM

Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash (36375 Views)

Thomas Partey Meets His Lookalike In Ghana / Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Kaido: 1:28pm On Jan 19
wink
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Dpharisee: 1:32pm On Jan 19
KingLennon:

So that Chelsea will end his career? sad
Even Mikel Obi is wooing Osimhen to Chelsea
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Angelfrost(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19
Christiquana:
Wow but he lacks the charisma to be like drogba

Not charisma... Work rate.

Drogba and a lot of players around his time put in the work... They trained hard, took their careers really seriously, and never joked around on the pitch.

It's just sad that these current crop of players like Rashford, Sancho, etc, are far better paid yet don't put in enough effort.
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Jan 19
Inspirer1:

Oya Drogba, woo him to Chelsea fc.

To make his life worse?
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Jan 19
Dpharisee:

Even Mikel Obi is wooing Osimhen to Chelsea

In order to make his life worse?
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by TYCO77: 1:44pm On Jan 19
[color=#000099][/color]
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

The guy no sabi play ball na grace daey carry am go

Haa! Make that grace carry am dey gooooh.
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Laple0541(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19
Drogba should pls teach him how to score goals.
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by BreconHills(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19
KingLennon:
The present crop of players lack dedication and commitment sad. They play without passion

Really? What does a 0-1 win with a possession rate of less than 40% tell you? Loads of defensive running. Keeping defensive shape with three centre half's = suffering for the cause. Loads of suffering
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Kinzo0917(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19
Kaido:
Please, he resist every urge or offer to sign for Chelsea.

Arsenal my club will distance ourself from him.

He misses goals too much

Let him go to chelsea. Arsenal is looking to sign benzema
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Kinzo0917(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19
kestolove95:
Mikel obi ND Drogba abeg leave osimhen alone... He will not join Chelsea... Shikena una dey look for who una go end him career

So which club will you prefer he comes to in england πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§?

Come my arsenal out of it. because I dont think he is as prolific as I earlier thought πŸ’­
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Okeoghenerobert: 2:02pm On Jan 19
Osimeh to Chelsea straight
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by rickleye: 2:12pm On Jan 19
KingLennon:
The present crop of players lack dedication and commitment sad. They play without passion

Some do but others don’t care …
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by rickleye: 2:13pm On Jan 19
Kinzo0917:

Come my arsenal out of it. because I dont think he is as prolific as I earlier thought πŸ’­

Arsenal , Man City , maybe Liverpool.
He needs service. People who will pass the ball to him .
Chelsea will make you work like a dog
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Ulogwe1: 2:31pm On Jan 19
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

The guy no sabi play ball na grace daey carry am go

So said. Mr. Agba baller
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by medube(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19
The video says they met before, the caption says they met after
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by favor914: 3:02pm On Jan 19
KingLennon:

So that Chelsea will end his career? sad
To go & do what there if I may ask? Ok.
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by kestolove95(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19
Kinzo0917:

na man-u na...
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by luckingto50: 4:11pm On Jan 19
KingLennon:
Especially Iwobi, he manage legs too much
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Tareq1105: 4:24pm On Jan 19
KingLennon:

I'm yet to see the stuff Osimeh is made up of. I'm yet to be impressed. I said this bcoz he's not living up to the Africa Footballer of the Year he's branding around.

Imagine the number of chances he threw away in the 2 matches so far.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by DeOTR: 4:25pm On Jan 19
I too like Drogba.
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Tareq1105: 4:26pm On Jan 19
luckingto50:

Especially Iwobi, he manage legs too much

Iwobi doesn't have a place in this team. Probably j j Okocha influenced the Coach.
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Dybala11(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19
Tareq1105:

Iwobi doesn't have a place in this team. Probably j j Okocha influenced the Coach.
So who should have started ahead of Iwobi looking at our squad then?
Some people even mentioned Iheanacho, the championship player wey no dey even start matches for Leicester in championship.
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by NaijaCrusader: 5:22pm On Jan 19
Good role model to have.

Drogba is a living legend
He did great things in the game and paved way positively for a lot of African players.
No serious scandal or indiscipline attributed to him despite being at the top for so long

Salute to Drogba
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Crowntop94: 5:50pm On Jan 19
Inspirer1:

Oya Drogba, woo him to Chelsea fc.
God forbid in Jesus Christ name.
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Starz825(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19
GanagiBitrus:
He will tap into the Grace & Oil that Drogba carries. smiley

Abeg, let's give Osimhen some breathing space. So much pressure & expectation on him as Africa Best, but he'll be back to his best.
At least, one cannot deny his 100% work rate & commitment to the S/Eagles.
very apt but abeg help me tell am make he no dey put hand for head after losing clear chances...

that habit is stale and annoying....
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by GanagiBitrus: 8:49pm On Jan 19
Starz825:

very apt but abeg help me tell am make he no dey put hand for head after losing clear chances...

that habit is stale and annoying....

Lol! That's more like a reflex action.
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Starz825(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19
GanagiBitrus:

Lol! That's more like a reflex action.
osimhen own pass reflex...
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Tharealisrael(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19
Weda na grace or no grace, Oshimen na baller, because he miss chances no mean say him no go fit convert again...make una give the bobo britin spayze.
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by Umuinyioku: 2:06pm On Jan 20
GanagiBitrus:
He will tap into the Grace & Oil that Drogba carries. smiley

Abeg, let's give Osimhen some breathing space. So much pressure & expectation on him as Africa Best, but he'll be back to his best.
At least, one cannot deny his 100% work rate & commitment to the S/Eagles.
He should be benched in the next match. Missing so many chances.

He should learn from Ghana and Egypt who score with little opportunity. We can't compete effectively if we meet both countries with our missing chances or not taking our opportunities.
Re: Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash by GanagiBitrus: 2:33pm On Jan 20
Umuinyioku:
He should be benched in the next match. Missing so many chances.

He should learn from Ghana and Egypt who score with little opportunity. We can't compete effectively if we meet both countries with our missing chances or not taking our opportunities.
Your blood dey hot o. Calm down. smiley
A good coach doesn't bench players at the slightest provocation. That can kill morale or even career.
I'm sure he'll learn & improve. At least he's one S/Eagles with high work-rate & 100% commited.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raheem Lawal Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) / Kaka: "Jose Mourinho Ruined My Real Madrid Career" / Coronavirus: Three Leicester City Players In Isolation After Showing Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.