Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,655 members, 7,905,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

“my Boss Promised Me $20 Million, House In America” – Man Who Donated Kidney - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “my Boss Promised Me $20 Million, House In America” – Man Who Donated Kidney (590 Views)

US Indicts Two Nigerians In $3.3 Million House Rent Scheme In Nevada / My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police / Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Boss Promised Me $20 Million, House In America” – Man Who Donated Kidney by WebOracle: 9:21am On Jan 19
A guy has lamented the failure of his boss, who promised him $20 million and a house in America in exchange for his brother’s kidney donation.

He assured him that he would offer him $20 million, a luxurious home in America, and a lucrative driving position there.

Regretfully, Nwoko alleges that his employer broke his word following the triumphant kidney transplant on December 22, 2018, at a renowned hospital in Lagos State.

In his words;

“I was employed as a driver for Mr Akazue in November 2018. His brother, Osinachi, had a kidney issue, so when my boss travelled, I was driving his brother to the hospital for dialysis every three days.

“When my boss returned, he called me into his office and told me that his brother’s kidney had failed and that in the next one or two weeks, his brother may die. He asked if I would like to donate one of my kidneys for his brother and said if I donated the kidney, he would give me $20m, a house in America, and will also get me a driving job in America.

“I said I would do it and the next day, we went to the hospital where they ran tests and told me my kidney would match his. The next day, Akazue’s brothers, another of his in-laws, one Mr Joe, and I went back to the hospital, we stayed three days after which the surgery was done.

“All the promises my boss made me, he didn’t fulfil them. Whenever I asked my boss about it, he’d tell me not to worry, that I was still in his mind. On October 13, 2023, 1 realised what had happened and told my parents about what I was going through.”

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy0ZoqNt-Em

Source: https://hyperstv.com/my-boss-promised-me-20-million-house-in-america-man-who-donated-kidney-to-bosss-brother-cries-as-boss-fails-deal

Re: “my Boss Promised Me $20 Million, House In America” – Man Who Donated Kidney by LEARNPYTHON(m): 9:22am On Jan 19
Wow shocked
Re: “my Boss Promised Me $20 Million, House In America” – Man Who Donated Kidney by ShangTsung000: 9:24am On Jan 19
IYOO...

This is an old story.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

2 Likes

Re: “my Boss Promised Me $20 Million, House In America” – Man Who Donated Kidney by cenaman(m): 9:27am On Jan 19
Your boss promise you $20m for kidney and you believe him?

3 Likes

Re: “my Boss Promised Me $20 Million, House In America” – Man Who Donated Kidney by Cassandraloius: 9:43am On Jan 19
You go dey trust man? God of mercy! This is so heartbreaking.
That boss is the devil himself, a wicked soul and more!
Poor people are really suffering in the hands of these so called rich men. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: “my Boss Promised Me $20 Million, House In America” – Man Who Donated Kidney by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19
Ekweremandu saga. You cannot get any justice in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “my Boss Promised Me $20 Million, House In America” – Man Who Donated Kidney by Namaster: 6:40pm On Jan 19
He promised you $20M and a good driving job. grin

A fool and his kidney are soon parted.

2 Likes

Re: “my Boss Promised Me $20 Million, House In America” – Man Who Donated Kidney by Creamypie(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19
Very foolish boy. Nothing will happen 2 him.he should even be happy he wasn't killed atlnd kidneys, harvested

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Shoots 12-year-old To Death In Osun / How Mistress Allegedlydrugged, Robbed 80-yr-oldpastor / Gunmen Kidnap University Of Uyo Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.