Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War (20300 Views)

Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by 123papas(m): 2:12am On Jan 20
You are trying to cause religion war in Nigeria. Bigot
mu2sa2:
Natanyahu quotes 1 Samuel 15:3 of the Bible to Christians to justify isrealis brutal slaughter of innocent Palestinian women, children and non- combatants.
For the past 70 years isrealis have been killing Palestinians supported by the Christian West, less so maybe by the Catholics.
Injustice cannot last forever- now, even in the west many people are having a rethink about their blind support for the massacre of Palestinians. The general thinking across the globe now appears to be a two-state solution. Natanyahu and his murderous gang will soon be awaken from their daydreaming of perpetually having Palestinians under Jewish subjugation.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by 123papas(m): 2:16am On Jan 20
Sprints3:
dey talk rubbish how are palentines originated from Philistines... Philitines are giants, palentine no even near them... The present day palentines are the natives of Egypt and north Africa... They own those lands. Israel are land grabbers... Moreover Israel was formed in 1946... Israel that hates big population

The Ottoman Empire displaced the Israelites from their land
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by AntiTerrorist: 5:34am On Jan 20
ahmedio2017:

It is u christian that are sponsoring terrorist just to tarnish the image of Islam, but God is all knowing and destr.oy everyone one of you by God's willing. Any true Muslim that kill a single person unjustly it is like he kill the whole mankind..... So no Muslims kill unjustly it is ur amerreca and issieeal that kill unjustly. It u and other Christian terrorist that your end is near..... Ode.
Only an idiot believes his own lies.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Brek: 6:31am On Jan 20
Tealcrestmedia:

What exactly are you yapping about? We are no longer in medieval times of conquest where weak nations are meant to lose their lands to stronger nation, if not one day a stronger nation will come by some decree and say Nigeria is theirs.
Are you serious? The map you're looking at belonged to the ottomans and British it never belonged to them. That map of what you're referring to is an outdated map
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Brek: 6:32am On Jan 20
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Zigiblaze(m): 7:14am On Jan 20
Unfortunately @Rightiousness see them as a representative of there God's here on earth. So blinded that he can't see the truth in the lies he quotes everyday.
Lovenorth:
Esrael is a Godforsaken evil nation that even killed Jesus and nothing happened, yet they brag about it using Westerns support

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Gaabasky: 7:45am On Jan 20
Dicado:
I beginning to think that the Democrats actually wants to keep Israel at war with the Palestinians. Give them sovereignty and Israel suffers war almost every hour, let to say day. When Trump was there, his support for Israel and bitterness against terrorism actually prevented wars. But during the times of Obama and Biden, Israel suffered bitter wars.

Even Iran threw its ego under the carpet but came back to full glory as soon as Biden took over.

I don't know but I'm suspecting the Democrats in manipulating wars in order to keep world population in check. I think these Democrat guys are the tool of the "new world order" cult. They're actually working as expected .

N u believed u have written something meaningful rt!
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Ade3131: 8:06am On Jan 20
AntiTerrorist:
In my next life, I would be an Israeli. I hate mediocrity which Nigeria stands for. If all countries are like Israel, Muslim/Islamic terrorism will never exist.

If God opens your eyes to see the truth, I'm sure you might have a rethink. Perhaps, you might even have a greater chance of making heaven being a Nigerian than being Israeli.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Empresa: 8:15am On Jan 20
Gandrova:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjy6ZitsuqDAxUTg_0HHdZSC2AQFnoECAAQAw&usg=AOvVaw2LqU-RkucZSUuRoNYcRLHw
Somebody went to Wikipedia and adjusted the age of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, after sometime someone went there and added ADEKUNLE to the name. People who are ignorant about history Will go to Wikipedia and claim Bola Ahmed ADEKUNLE Tinubu was his original birth name and age.

Tell something from history, the Arabian history and the Christian history is there. Where on earth was Palestine in history. They are NOT related to Arabs or jews
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by ahmedio2017(m): 9:46am On Jan 20
AntiTerrorist:
Only an idiot believes his own lies.

You are the idiot here oponu, if Muslims are terrorist like you Christian then your Muslims neighbors would have killed you and generation by now. Educated illiterate.....
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by justmondris: 10:55am On Jan 20
omoadeleye:
After US is Israel, isreal can do and undo, no country can ever hold against their wish unless God.

So US can only propose but not enforce.

After US is Nigeria in terms of what exactly?
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Kojochyke(m): 11:09am On Jan 20
Righteousness2:
DIVIDING GOD'S LAND IS A RED LINE ON EARTH.

The Earth and Nations will shake and Quake!!

Any wise leader or nation will not try such.

Netanyahu knows the Bible and he is exempting himself from the Judgement of GOD.
If Netanyahu decides to divide ISRAEL, GOD ALMIGHTY will deal with him.

ISRAEL is bigger than Biden, Netanyahu or any being or spirit on Earth..
ISRAEL is God's Land. You don't Divide God's Land under any guise or grammar.
That is an Invitation to Calamity and Disasters Unlimited on Earth.

One of the Key reason the USA is on its way down is because of the destructive leadership who are trying to Go against God's order.

[/color]

Is ur god gay? Cos last I checked, sodomy is a sin... and these European Jews are proud to tell the world that they are the gay center of the middle east.
Btw, are you a Christian or a Jew, cos u cant be both.. Jews worked hard, and are still working hard to destroy the foundation of Christianity.
Btw
My God aint gay... And every land belongs to Him.
Jehovah has made it so!
You need to retrace your step Mr. Righteousness, you seem to love blood letting and falsehood.
Repent while you still can.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by omoadeleye(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20
justmondris:

After US is Nigeria in terms of what exactly?

This one dan take Colorado o
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by justmondris: 12:39pm On Jan 20
omoadeleye:

This one dan take Colorado o

No mind am.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Tealcrestmedia(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20
Brek:

Are you serious? The map you're looking at belonged to the ottomans and British it never belonged to them. That map of what you're referring to is an outdated map

Nigeria belongs to the British too abi?
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by BALLOSKI: 2:28pm On Jan 20
Dicado:
I beginning to think that the Democrats actually wants to keep Israel at war with the Palestinians. Give them sovereignty and Israel suffers war almost every hour, let to say day. When Trump was there, his support for Israel and bitterness against terrorism actually prevented wars. But during the times of Obama and Biden, Israel suffered bitter wars.

Even Iran threw its ego under the carpet but came back to full glory as soon as Biden took over.

I don't know but I'm suspecting the Democrats in manipulating wars in order to keep world population in check. I think these Democrat guys are the tool of the "new world order" cult. They're actually working as expected .

Headless people won't see that 2-state solution is the way out.

They have a system they can speak to - a leadership in place that commands every internal activity. UN and US can have soldiers in Palestine to avoid attacks on isreal. And we can move to forgive each other and strive for a lasting peace.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by eepeepook: 2:43pm On Jan 20
Posts on this war are reminiscent of children jumping over a bonfire. “No do, no do,” na him one of them mistakenly fall inside burn skin. Nairaland faced a three-day closure the last time. Next time, it may suffer a full month blackout.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Thomasankara(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20
[/color]you are ignorant, Benjamin Netayanhu doesn't believe in the Bible he reads Talmud. He is not a Christian[color=#770077]
Righteousness2:

Netanyahu knows the Bible and he is exempting himself from the Judgement of GOD.

One of the Key reason the USA is on its way down is because of the destructive leadership who are trying to Go against God's order.

[/color]

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Brek: 9:19pm On Jan 20
Tealcrestmedia:

Nigeria belongs to the British too abi?
Do the British people control it now or what?
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by sunboy(m): 5:14am On Jan 21
Righteousness2:

[/color]

Go and sleep 😴
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by sunboy(m): 5:14am On Jan 21
madridguy:
grin grin grin Nothing like a hypocrite here... US makes a lot of money in arms sales so they must cause war anyhow especially in a country where there is resources reason you always see them in the middle east and Africa.
They will sell arms and also steal your resources. So nothing like Democratic or Republican about that.

Unfortunately weapons going to the Israeli is free, all “aids”
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by AntiTerrorist: 8:10am On Jan 24
Ade3131:

If God opens your eyes to see the truth, I'm sure you might have a rethink. Perhaps, you might even have a greater chance of making heaven being a Nigerian than being Israeli.
Maybe
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by AntiTerrorist: 8:13am On Jan 24
ahmedio2017:

You are the idiot here oponu, if Muslims are terrorist like you Christian then your Muslims neighbors would have killed you and generation by now. Educated illiterate.....
Alqalda, isis, bokoharam, hezbollah, Hamas, houthis, and other Islamic terrorists organizations are not head..slammers right? I don't blame you. I blame MuhamMad and Quran who thought you to be a liar like your father the devil.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by ahmedio2017(m): 9:02am On Jan 24
AntiTerrorist:
Alqalda, isis, bokoharam, hezbollah, Hamas, houthis, and other Islamic terrorists organizations are not head..slammers right? I don't blame you. I blame MuhamMad and Quran who thought you to be a liar like your father the devil.

Oga I no get your time I can see how stu.pid you are. I have asked some fundamental questions and you failed woefully, so I know you aren't enlightened. You only know how to read and write but the knowledge and wisdom is not there. Christians are the real terrorists the likes of u$a and is.raeal. who is producing weapons If I may ask you? I know u are dumb, I will help you it is usa and the west(partner in crime). Now if there is peace in the world how would this aforementioned countries sell their weapons? That's y u see their presence in all countries and disstabilizing their security so that they can patronize them for weapons.. can you now see who is a true terrorist now. I don't know you are this stu.pid and dumb.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by AntiTerrorist: 11:46am On Jan 24
ahmedio2017:

Oga I no get your time I can see how stu.pid you are. I have asked some fundamental questions and you failed woefully, so I know you aren't enlightened. You only know how to read and write but the knowledge and wisdom is not there. Christians are the real terrorists the likes of u$a and is.raeal. who is producing weapons If I may ask you? I know u are dumb, I will help you it is usa and the west(partner in crime). Now if there is peace in the world how would this aforementioned countries sell their weapons? That's y u see their presence in all countries and disstabilizing their security so that they can patronize them for weapons.. can you now see who is a true terrorist now. I don't know you are this stu.pid and dumb.
Are you saying if Israel, UK and US want you to fight your fellow muslims so that they can sell their weapons, you will go ahead to do it? Why is it not the other way round? Your assertion shows you Muslims don't have sense and you can be controlled to do anything bad by US and UK. You are worse than wild animals.

For your information, US don't sell arms to both Israel and Palestine. Everything given to Israel is in form of aids and US cannot support Hamas islamic terrorists organization.

If US wants Saudi to fight Yemen so as to sell their weapons and the two Terrorist countries go ahead to do so. It means they are nothing but mumu Islamic nations. Even Asians cannot be that stupid.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by ahmedio2017(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24
AntiTerrorist:
Are you saying if Israel, UK and US want you to fight your fellow muslims so that they can sell their weapons, you will go ahead to do it? Why is it not the other way round? Your assertion shows you Muslims don't have sense and you can be controlled to do anything bad by US and UK. You are worse than wild animals.

For your information, US don't sell arms to both Israel and Palestine. Everything given to Israel is in form of aids and US cannot support Hamas islamic terrorists organization.

If US wants Saudi to fight Yemen so as to sell their weapons and the two Terrorist countries go ahead to do so. It means they are nothing but mumu Islamic nations. Even Asians cannot be that stupid.

Go through this your rubbish assertion again. You are expecting them to openly declare that they are supplying so so countries weapons? You are just a fo.ol honestly... Do you know neo-colonialism? Go and make further research.... Why are they producing guns and weapons of mass destruction? If there is peace in the world how do u expect those countries to make sales?. Have you ever asked yourself why is electricity not stable in Nigeria and Ghana, Benin rep enjoy stable electricity. It is political. See you need to learn a lot about international politics. You are too dull honestly you know nothing. Calling a Muslims terrorist you are calling a prophets of God a terrorist mumu. Moses, Jesus, Abraham etc were all Muslims......ode of the first order.... In real sense you Christians are the real terro.rists(u$a) no one. Israel is not even a Christian country they are Jews and musims. Christians are just 1% you are guys are not recognized by both Jesus Christ PBUH and even Israel that's why they do spit on you... Imbeci.les
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by ahmedio2017(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24
AntiTerrorist:

Go through this your rubbish assertion again. You are expecting them to openly declare that they are supplying so so countries weapons? You are just a fo.ol honestly... Do you know neo-colonialism? Go and make further research.... Why are they producing guns and weapons of mass destruction? If there is peace in the world how do u expect those countries to make sales?. Have you ever asked yourself why is electricity not stable in Nigeria and Ghana, Benin rep enjoy stable electricity. It is political. See you need to learn a lot about international politics. You are too dull honestly you know nothing. Calling a Muslims terrorist you are calling a prophets of God a terrorist mumu. Moses, Jesus, Abraham etc were all Muslims......ode of the first order.... In real sense you Christians are the real terro.rists(u$a) no one. Israel is not even a Christian country they are Jews and musims. Christians are just 1% you are guys are not recognized by both Jesus Christ PBUH and even Israel that's why they do spit on you... Imbeci.les
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by AntiTerrorist: 1:18pm On Jan 24
ahmedio2017:

Whenever you hear the word 'terrorism,' what comes to your mind? Muslims

Are you aware that you are a terrorist by the reason of your religion? Because religion taught you so.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by ahmedio2017(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24
AntiTerrorist:
Whenever you hear the word 'terrorism,' what comes to your mind? Muslims

Are you aware that you are a terrorist by the reason of your religion? Because religion taught you so.

I quoted you because you were pairing terrorist together with Muslims... Terrorist can be of any religion so stop putting Muslims in your write ups again Ok? I believed you were enlightened now pele.....
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by AntiTerrorist: 1:39pm On Jan 24
ahmedio2017:

I quoted you because you were pairing terrorist together with Muslims... Terrorist can be of any religion so stop putting Muslims in your write ups again Ok? I believed you were enlightened now pele.....
If you 'deceive' me, you can't deceive yourself. I'm sure you know only Muslims can become jihadists.
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by ahmedio2017(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24
AntiTerrorist:
If you 'deceive' me, you can't deceive yourself. I'm sure you know only Muslims can become jihadists.

What is a jihadist in simple term
spiritual striving against moral failings, undertaken as a religious duty by Muslims. armed struggle in defense of Islam: in traditional Muslim law, bound by a number of rules, conditions, and restrictions on when and where it is acceptable.

Just like crusaders in Christianity

It is ignorance that is affecting you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Polish Farmers Beg Putin To Fix Their Government, Ukraine & EU (Photos) / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision / Two Killed Near Synagogue In Germany In Gun Attack (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.