Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,364 members, 7,937,107 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head (56944 Views)

Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Measle: 5:17pm On Jan 19
God have mercy.
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Ayo969696(f): 5:18pm On Jan 19
The hotel management should help in the investigation atleast what about CCTV camera
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by DangoteIvy: 5:18pm On Jan 19
ZekeYeager:
He fled in the direction of the setting sun and he was probably clutching the missing head in both his hands. In case you still don't understand, go online and type "What direction does the sun set?" and you will get your answer.

Those who are initiated already understand...
Tragic 😒 very tragic 😭 cry
The Skull ☠️ was mined , police 🚨 should look in the direction of the setting sun 🌞 🌞 🌞

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by DangoteIvy: 5:20pm On Jan 19
masterfactor:
Na wa oooooo, as seun say make we no talk again and pretend like say everything is Normal, I reserve my comment, i no wan chop another Ban.
shocked cool
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by sketching: 5:20pm On Jan 19
Please tell them that ritual money is a myth o. No need to kill anybody.

Beheaded her since yesternight but they only found her today. Too much time for him to escape.
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Demigod22: 5:21pm On Jan 19
Pablo Kabiru has done it again.

No gree for anybody taking to another level. This uncontrollable craze for money, and the desperation of self imposed deadline, and the encouragement from the materialistic society is just an enthronement of callous, dubious, heinous and evil in the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by cenaman(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19
CommonSense1967:

I'm guessing Chinasa the IPOB cannibal wants to eat head for today.
Hate speech
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by DangoteIvy: 5:22pm On Jan 19
Natbrowny:
CHALE

Herbalist finally got a student with a 5.0 CGPA.

Rest In Peace Not to the dead .

Who the f*ck rests in peace with head chopped off.
Make she avenge her death.
cry

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by cenaman(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19
Slytiger:

Like the Otokoto from Imo state and okija in Anambra cheesy
Hate speech pro max.
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Pauliaette(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19
Only God dey protects women because them dey follow men any how

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by sketching: 5:26pm On Jan 19
Pauliaette:
Only God dey protects women because them dey follow men any how

...and these days poverty has turn some men wild and uncivilized.
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Bluntemperor: 5:26pm On Jan 19
Wicked things are really happening these days, especially in the Hotels.
Is there no CCTV to capture, even the face- in Coming In and going Out of the Hotel,since any intrusion into the Hotel Room is a Violation of Rights in today's World?
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by johannu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19
yinkus6750:
It won't go beyond money ritual.
Ladies should be careful with following unknown men around .
The times are evil.
Hoteliers too should have due diligence on customers that come to patronize them.
So sad and unfortunate.
If there is a law that any hotel where such terrible thing like this happens, such hotel will be demolished, the C-of-O revoked, and the owner of the hotel sent to prison, the hoteliers will have sense and ensure that criminals do not escape after committing murder in their hotel rooms. If one is managing an hotel, there should be CCTV cameras installed, and before a customer leaves the hotel, the room where the customer had lodged would be inspected before the customer is allowed to exit the hotel. Security and safety of lodgers and staff should be topmost priority.
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by miqos02(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19
madridguy:
Inna lilahi lipsrsealed
on top a criminal matter ?
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by wink2015(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19
matify83:
All hotels should be mandated to have functional CCTV cameras covering car park and entry, reception lobby and internal hallways.

Killings in hotels is fast becoming a recurring decimal across the country.

CCTV should be in place. But the Receptionist, Porters, Front Desk Managers etc has a lot of work to do regarding security of persons that is lodged in the hotel.

THE RECEPTIONIST OR THE FRONT OFFICE DESK SHOULD TELL THE GUEST TO WAIT THAT THEY WANT TO GO AND INSPECT THE ROOM.

AFTER INSPECTION THEY WILL NOW ALLOW THE GUEST TO GO.

ANOTHER INSTANCE IS TO CALL THE ROOM IF NOBODY ANSWER FROM THE ROOM.

THEY SHOULD TELL THE GUEST THAT IS LEAVING TO WAIT THAT THEY WANT TO GO AND DO ENQUIRES ABOUT THE GUEST THAT HE OR SHE BROUGHT.

It is just a question of commonsense.

The receptionist or porters have to be smart about it.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by seborrhic: 5:33pm On Jan 19
Funny enough,it's the level of pain the lady might have passed through while the killer was cutting off her head that is giving me goose pimples.
How can you be insensitive to that level of pain and hurt.
Even when I am having xx with my woman,once she starts showing evidence of having uncomfortable pain or her Vg is dry,I stop and try to look for a solution or go slower,talkless of a living person cutting off another's head without the simplest of compassion.
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by LOVEGINO(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19
Ance4Liverpool:
The man fled with the head and Police said they have arrested innocent people for investigation.
welcome to Nigeria grin
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Thabothabo101: 5:46pm On Jan 19
I was kinda’ expecting to see pictures of the head. I feel cheated.
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:57pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay, go tell your gender to find something good to do than using their mining machine inbetween their legs to get into trouble.
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by BarrElChapo(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19
muller101:
Any crime that enters north them de do am add plenty extra.

πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by laivwire(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19
Isn't it high time these crappy hotels start getting their managers and staff jailed when horrible incidents like this occur? What is the use of the KYC when they can't identify culprits who use their institutions as a base for criminal activities? If proper verified identification is obtained before lodging guests, murderers like this won't escape and crimes like this won't go unpunished.

So ladies cannot follow men to hotels with peace of mind again. Na wa o
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by mclloyd22: 6:15pm On Jan 19
Police go catch you and that native doctor… Omo
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by AskNgige2: 6:17pm On Jan 19
masterfactor:
Na wa oooooo, as seun say make we no talk again and pretend like say everything is Normal, I reserve my comment, i no wan chop another Ban.
Heheheheheheheheh

Seun na Efulefu

Ask Ohafia pple the meaning
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by poseidon12: 6:23pm On Jan 19
Ance4Liverpool:
The man fled with the head and Police said they have arrested innocent people for investigation.

We don't have a functional Police.
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Slurity(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19
It will shock you to know that the woman is likely a married woman. 70% of women in hotel and bars have husband at home.
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by 007kjb: 6:35pm On Jan 19
Ance4Liverpool:

E tire me also
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Boldideas: 6:38pm On Jan 19
pointblank247:
I cover my head with the blood of Jesus.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ better o
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Boldideas: 6:42pm On Jan 19
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

A life without Christ is a life filled with Crises!!!

People are fasting for how their life will be best this year, you're following a man to the hotel.. That is crises!
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by ksix(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19
Hotel job is very risky, the manager and staf on duty will suffer for what they know nothing about. May God help us.
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by bluefilm: 8:30pm On Jan 19
What a wicked world!
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Temi2468: 8:41pm On Jan 19
yinkus6750:
The times are evil.
Hoteliers too should have due diligence on customers that come to patronize them.
So sad and unfortunate.

No matter how many times this alarm is sounded, some have decided to choose the path of destruction: to perish!
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by vickydevoka(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19
yinkus6750:
The times are evil.
So sad and unfortunate.
Ladies will continue to be ladies. Stop advising what can't change. Is like putting up a north and south pole of a magnet side by side. What do you expect. Ladies really love money, n it can't stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Godwin Nwaofor Cheated Pensioners Out Of Β£5m Life Savings In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.