Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,852 members, 7,918,778 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:15 PM

Selling Amored Cars. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Selling Amored Cars. (1496 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Amored Cars. by armoredcar: 2:25am On Nov 06, 2011
Hello.

We are an armored vehicles builder located in Toronto, Canada.

We can manufacture any vehicle to be bullet proof with different levels of the protection, with any automobile. We make sure to closely follow all your needs and wants.

Every customer is important to us given that we are looking to create long term relationships. We are willing to guarantee the best quality, firm time frames, and the best prices on the market.
We have been in business since 2005 and we have sold many vechiles.

Our official web site:  www.armoredcarsdealer.com

If you have any question please ask.
Re: Selling Amored Cars. by parsitol: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
Hello! Can you be bulletproof with used car?
Re: Selling Amored Cars. by armoredcar: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2011
Hello,

Thank you for the inquiry.

We can bulletproof all cars, it does not matter if it is brand new or used.

Our experts will be able to advise you on the types of vehicles that are more suitable for armoring and the reasons behind it.

Thank you
Re: Selling Amored Cars. by parsitol: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2011
What is car you recommend from middle luxury class?
Re: Selling Amored Cars. by armoredcar: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
We recommended Chevrolet Suburban or Toyota Land Cruiser with difference modification.

Re: Selling Amored Cars. by parsitol: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2011
Hello!
What is price of the cars?
Re: Selling Amored Cars. by armoredcar: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2011
We have the prices on our website //www.armoredcarsdealer.com/

Re: Selling Amored Cars. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2011
Awesome. Are the engines also a limiting factor in what cars can be armoured? I would imagine a 1,8L I6 16V with 130 bhp would be a bit under-powered when coping with the extra weight.

More like V6 and beefy V8-powered cars and SUV's I would imagine?
Re: Selling Amored Cars. by parsitol: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
I saw the prices on website, but I don’t understand what is including on the price?
Re: Selling Amored Cars. by armoredcar: 1:27am On Nov 29, 2011
Hello Siena!
Yes, I can definitely assist you. Do you have a car or do you want to buy a car for armoring? The answer to your question depends on the main purpose of the vehicle in question. Let me know so we can continue the dialogue.
Re: Selling Amored Cars. by armoredcar: 2:09am On Nov 29, 2011
Hello Parsitol
The prices include:
1. CEN Level BR 6 or 7 (roof, side, firewall, doors)
2. Curved or flat ballistic glass – 39mm or 68mm (windshield, front, rear doors, rear quarter panels, and rear bulkhead)
3. Floor of the vehicle is fitted with a blast protection to protect occupants against fragmentation from simultaneous detonation of 2 DM-51 German ordnance hand grenades or equivalent.
4. Vehicle battery armor protection
5. ECM armor protection
6. Coil springs, FR, RR
7. Front doors preparation for installation of optional actuators
8. Steel-case fuel tank protector

Thank you
Re: Selling Amored Cars. by parsitol: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hello!
Do you change the wheels?
Re: Selling Amored Cars. by armoredcar: 2:31am On Dec 11, 2011
parsitol:

Hello!
Do you change the wheels?

Hello!
Sorry, I forgot about this.
Yes, We installed runflats in all tires.
Thank you
Re: Selling Amored Cars. by armoredcar: 2:40am On Dec 11, 2011
The Runflat system allows the vehicle to be driven with one or more flat tires - this eliminates the immediate need to change to a spare tire and increases the mobility of the vehicle.
The Rodgard Runflat is comprised of two components, a roller and a runner
(Lightweight, polyester elastomeric materials provide maximum protection from breakage following a ballistic attack.
The proprietary material compound is strong enough to support the load of a fully armored vehicle

Re: Selling Amored Cars. by efizee1: 4:12am On Dec 11, 2011
This 2003 Infiniti FX45 Viper is Fun, Fast, with good new tyres, V8 engine runs extremely smooth ,good Performance and to top it up a Luxury - All Wheel Drive. This baby engine is rugged and gets you to anywhere in style and comfort. This Viper is has a Performance Eight cylinder engine, Automatic, Beautiful Heated Leather Seating, extra factory tyres, 20 inch Factory Aluminum Wheels, power Sunroof. This is the best luxury & awesome Suv to enjoy your Christmas with. Contact me now on my email efosaebagua@yahoo.es for more info & our extremely affordable Price… Attached are the photos of the extremely clean 2003 Infiniti Viper

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Reg@aesthetic Autos Nig Ltd 770k SOLD SOLD / SOLD SOLD SOLD .2002 Model Nissan Quest Forsale,very Clean / 1998 Honda Bullet Naija Used 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.