Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Venison Burgers - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Venison Burgers (133 Views)

Today’s Pick Of The Day; Beefy Burgers! / Burgers, Sandwiches, Chicken Nuggets In Ibadan / 7 Places In Lagos That Sell Nice Burgers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Venison Burgers by scottmartin: 3:48pm On Jan 19
A buddy of mine gave me two pounds of venison stew meat and was thinking of grinding it and making burgers. What meat and spices should I mix in with it? I have never eaten venison. He also gave me some bacon but that is going to be used for breakfast or bacon cheese burgers.
Re: Venison Burgers by scottmartin: 3:48pm On Jan 19
scottmartin:
A buddy of mine gave me two pounds of venison stew meat and was thinking of grinding it and making burgers. What meat and spices should I mix in with it mangez et cassez vous? I have never eaten venison. He also gave me some bacon but that is going to be used for breakfast or bacon cheese burgers.
Thanks for your help.

(1) (Reply)

Distress Clearance Sales For Manual Sugarcane Juice Extractor And Others / How To Make Fluffy Banana Pancake. Full Video / Fruit Powder And Vegetable Powder Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.