Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

“i’ll Give The Gym Many Chances Like I Gave That Man Last Year” – Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’ll Give The Gym Many Chances Like I Gave That Man Last Year” – Cuppy (470 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) / I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ll Give The Gym Many Chances Like I Gave That Man Last Year” – Cuppy by XteeAna: 9:24pm On Jan 19
Famous Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola, better known as DJ Cuppy has disclosed her major objective for the new year as she unveils working out plans.

DJ Cuppy, who has been in search of a man following her break up from her ex-lover, Ryan Taylor, revealed her plans to dedicate her time to the gym in 2024... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/una-don-see-say-the-babe-no-small-netizens-discover-kunle-remis-bride-tiwi-is-femi-otedolas-niece/

Re: “i’ll Give The Gym Many Chances Like I Gave That Man Last Year” – Cuppy by immortalcrown(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19
Drama

So make we clear road for gym houses?
Re: “i’ll Give The Gym Many Chances Like I Gave That Man Last Year” – Cuppy by EreluRoz: 9:35pm On Jan 19
Mtcheww
Re: “i’ll Give The Gym Many Chances Like I Gave That Man Last Year” – Cuppy by finallybusy: 5:53pm On Jan 20
She’s already failed.

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Buys 27000 Dollars Hermes Designer Handbag / Justin Dean Accuses Korra Obidi Of Having Affair While Pregnant, Leaks Chat / Nigerians Cancel Saida Boj As Saida Boj Loses Losses All Her Social Media Accoun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.