Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,704 members, 7,879,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) (3639 Views)

Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman / Why INEC May Not Update Imo Guber Votes Tally Despite S’court Verdict / S’court’s Seven-Man Bench Hears Senate’s Suit Against Onnoghen’s Suspension Tue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Thissystem: 11:25pm On Jan 19
An unidentified woman protesting naked was on Friday shot in Lafia, the Nasarawa State capital, while protesting against the Supreme Court’s verdict that upheld the election of Governor Abdullahi Sule.

Protests broke out in Lafia and other parts of the State over the court verdict, which threw out the case of Peoples Democratic Party and its candidate, Emmanuel Ombugadu.

In a video sighted on X, the woman was shot walking naked and alone when an unidentified person shot at her.

A background voice commenting in Hausa language after the woman fell said, “Lafia has become what it has become.”

Meanwhile, the Governor appealed for calm in the State, urging the citizens to respect democracy and be law-abiding.

Speaking to State House correspondents after the apex Court verdict, Governor Sule thanked President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the role he played in the apex court judgement, saying that the President has ensured fairness without due interference in the justice system.

“We must thank Mr President, that is what brought us here. We thank him for the role he has continued to play in all of these by ensuring that fairness is done without due interference, allowing the justice system to work the way it is supposed to work so we must express our appreciation to him for doing all that and now all the issues as far as elections are concerned are over today.

“As far as we are concerned, we have won at the Court of Appeal. We also won with the five justices led by Justice Kudirat Kekere-Ekun; we also had the five justices; they were in support of us, that is why.”

More pics
https://latestnewsng.com/2024/01/nasarawa-woman-protesting-naked-against-sules-scourt-victory-shot-at/

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by happney65: 11:37pm On Jan 19
E ma wo fuuro dudu. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by BloomingDale(f): 12:26am On Jan 20
happney65:
E ma wo fuuro dudu. grin grin

See as women dey protest dey fight for their right, but see you as a man hiding at home shining your rotten teeth. I’m sure say you never even chop since yesterday.

13 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Feldie: 12:42am On Jan 20
BloomingDale:

See as women dey protest dey fight for their right, but see you as a man hiding at home shining your rotten teeth. I’m sure say you never even chop since yesterday.
fighting for the right of a thief on a mission to loot generational wealth. All Nigerian politicians are thieves. If I find myself in those positions I will loot. My future generation can't be among the plebs and slaves when I have the chance to boost them to the highest echelon of the social order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by EKONGKING: 2:51am On Jan 20
Ok
Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by ddippset(m): 3:01am On Jan 20
This habit of politicians issuing statements or visiting Mr President to thank him for the role he played in their victory at the courts or thanking him for "not interfering" with their court cases in disgusting, embarrassing and sickening to say the least.
And am talking about politicians from all political parties..

Just last week at least two governors payed Tinubu visits to thank him for "not interfering" with the Supreme Court cases.

Like seriously

The international community is watching for goodness sake.

What this means is that we have a country where the President can choose whether or whether not to influence a Supreme Court judgement.

We have a country where the President has sometimes influenced court judgement, and sometimes "allowed" democracy to thrive!
That's just the meaning!

These politicians should please stop visiting Mr President to thank him for "NOT INTERFERING"
At least let's pretend about some things and not wash our dirty linens in public.

ABEG!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by matify83: 3:37am On Jan 20
It's a lost course already.

The highest court in the land has passed her verdict, there is nothing any of us can do other than obey.

They are fast using up all the tricks in the books.

2027 will be interesting.

"Grabbing and running away with it" will never work again.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Chicagograduate(m): 5:25am On Jan 20
Why are some Nigerians protesting for politicians who don't care about them when they get to political office?

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Starhearts: 6:33am On Jan 20
BloomingDale:

I wan mKe u go ABA to protest.... l wan check something?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by dalongjnr: 6:37am On Jan 20
2027 will be bloody in Nasarawa state.
That I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Brenbentondiaz: 6:47am On Jan 20
ddippset:
This habit of politicians issuing statements or visiting Mr President to thank him for the role he played in their victory at the courts or thanking him for "not interfering" with their court cases in disgusting, embarrassing and sickening to say the least.

Just last week at least two governors payed Tinubu visits to thank him for "not interfering" with the Supreme Court cases.

Like seriously

What this means is that we have a country where the President can choose whether or whether not to influence a Supreme Court judgement.

We have a country where the President has sometimes influenced court judgement, and sometimes "allowed" democracy to thrive!
That's just the meaning!

These politicians should please stop visiting Mr President to thank him for "NOT INTERFERING"
At least let's pretend about some things and not wash our dirty linens in public.

ABEG!

Seems you've not realised the great capacity for idiocy that an average Nigerian politician has been blessed with. Neanderthals are more intelligent than them.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Malroux: 6:51am On Jan 20
Brenbentondiaz:

Seems you've not realised the great capacity for idiocy that an average Nigerian politician has been blessed with. Neanderthals are more intelligent than them.
I think it is a Nigerian thing. Even in the villages once you win any case against your opponent then it is expected you go and thank the head of the panel of judges that sat on the case. Reason why Nigeria is a backward country.
Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by adekolaelect(m): 6:54am On Jan 20
BloomingDale:

why are you not in Nake join her too or are you not a man like who you are talking to? or you are a special Nigerian than that woman and who you are abusing ?

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Iamanoited: 7:33am On Jan 20
INORDINATE MURDER. EVEN A CERTIFIED MAD WOMAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP NAKED IN ORDER TO PURGE MADNESS OUT OF HER.
Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Usmanovic95(m): 7:48am On Jan 20
Why do women like protesting naked, like what is the rationale behind it. You hardly see the male gender do this.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by PapaNnamdi: 8:01am On Jan 20
Usmanovic95:
Why do women like protesting naked, like what is the rationale behind it. You hardly see the male gender do this.

You can't do anything as a man when approached by naked women in protest,

It's a clever way to handicap the security forces

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by spencekat(m): 8:06am On Jan 20
ddippset:

Like seriously

That's just the meaning!

[/b]These politicians should please stop visiting Mr President to thank him for "NOT INTERFERING"[b]

ABEG!
Thank you. Someone is on the same page with me.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Gadafii: 8:08am On Jan 20
It’s north’s turn, make dem selves enjoy police brutality small

Make dem never complain or protest yet oo

Because according to them protest is haram while buhari was the president

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by PinkNature(m): 8:58am On Jan 20
Save Nigeria. embarassed
Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Usmanovic95(m): 9:19am On Jan 20
PapaNnamdi:

Nice Point of view, come to think of it, i have seen aged women staging a protest naked🤧, damn ! There is nothing appealing about an aged woman unclothedness.So there must be a salient message a woman's unclothedness transmit.If it all about capturing the interest of the security forces,I think it has to stop, contemporary uniform men are not as civil like the older generation.
Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by abobote: 9:26am On Jan 20
It's obvious that the governor didn't win the election
Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:27am On Jan 20
ddippset:

Like seriously

That's just the meaning!

ABEG!
Wouldn't it have made more sense if you had created a thread with this as a topic rather than attaching it here? There are so many branches in the topic you raised.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by abobote: 9:28am On Jan 20
Gadafii:
It’s north’s turn, make dem selves enjoy police brutality small

Make dem never complain or protest yet oo

Because according to them protest is haram while buhari was the president
Nasarawa state doesn't have that northern mentality.
I live there for years
Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by abobote: 9:31am On Jan 20
ddippset:

Like seriously

That's just the meaning!

ABEG!
You made very good points, but someone advised, you can create a separate thread for it, coz it's a very serious matter

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:32am On Jan 20
PapaNnamdi:

But they just did something, that's why you're commenting grin

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by whippersnapper(m): 9:43am On Jan 20
I still maintain that as long as the issue of religion and Godfatherism still continues in our country. we are going to keep having corrupt and incompetent people at the helm of affairs. A.A sule is not even qualified to be a councilor in saner climes but because he has connection with powers-that-be . He is poised for an 8 year tenure.
Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Nursepepeye(f): 9:48am On Jan 20
BloomingDale:

they're many on NL, very useless
Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Brenbentondiaz: 5:42am On Jan 21
Malroux:
I think it is a Nigerian thing. Even in the villages once you win any case against your opponent then it is expected you go and thank the head of the panel of judges that sat on the case. Reason why Nigeria is a backward country.

You're absolutely right. An average Nigerian is dense beyond belief.
Re: Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) by Okoroawusa: 6:30am On Jan 21
Police dey pursue protesters then he turn back see naked fine girl on red scarf marching towards him and he was like, "what the heck?"... what a funny situation... hahahaha!

(1) (Reply)

Wabara: Why Are Igbo Forests Not For Tourism? / Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today / Apc Chairman Goofs Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.