Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nigerian Lady Goes Indian For Her Wedding Ceremony - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Goes Indian For Her Wedding Ceremony (134 Views)

Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Goes Indian For Her Wedding Ceremony by WebOracle: 8:23am On Jan 20
In a surprising and culturally rich celebration, a Nigerian lady has captivated many by infusing an Indian theme into her wedding ceremony.

The delightful video capturing the event was shared on an Instagram page, dbou_novelette, exclusively dedicated to documenting the uniqueness of their wedding festivities.

The bride, radiating enthusiasm, donned an exquisite Indian bridal ensemble, while her husband, a doctor, looked dashing in traditional Indian attire.

The beautiful couple.

They made sure the Indian theme was very predominant and some of their guests could be seen wearing Indian clothing.

The wedding was held in their hometown, Gusau in Zamfara.

Some reactions to the video

the.obii stated: “If you complain about this then you don’t have sense respectfully cause English wedding isn’t our own too..”

diamonds_and_silver asked: “Lol how did she convince a grown man to do this?”

ceeceeitua said: “She done too watch zee world tire”

that_urhobo_pride wrote: “So they actually put aside the precious way of marrying in their culture, just to fulfill the foreigners dreams 🤣🤣 im even ashamed of the elders in their community for supporting this taboo of a wedding 🙌🙌”

ykateys added: “For your mind now, u be Sunita Abi pretaa 😂😂 anyways congratulations🎉”

Watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2PjPAwsy-S

cc: r231, Freiburger

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Indian For Her Wedding Ceremony by finallybusy: 5:46pm On Jan 20
This is an old picture, na. I don see am tire.

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Supplier Of Nembutal Sodium Pentobarbital For Human And Veterinary Use . / Newsbreak: Armed Fulani Herdsmen Kill Another Yoruba Oba, A Retired General, Kid / The Message I Saw On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.