Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,167 members, 7,907,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:15 AM

Help Me Please: My Mother Is Becoming Abnormal - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Please: My Mother Is Becoming Abnormal (6251 Views)

What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands / A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) / How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Please: My Mother Is Becoming Abnormal by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2011
Re: Help Me Please: My Mother Is Becoming Abnormal by DesireKeneObi: 1:39am On Nov 09, 2011
So much have been said to you, but in all i still want you to know that, this is time to run to God. You must take your mother to a bible believing church for prayers and deliverance
Re: Help Me Please: My Mother Is Becoming Abnormal by Ivynwa(f): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2011
teminoni:

1stly, u hva mental problem for putting your pix n bringin your personal problem here, 2ndly, your mma has mental problem, sorry to say

@Teminoni
What with all these mental problem rant of yours dearie? Please behave yourself and pull yourself together. You don't have to abuse a poor child that is here seeking consolation. This is what made me leave nairaland for you guys to rant and abuse yourselves. Where is your human sympathy sweetie?

@Poster
Please quickly remove your picture dear, you don't really need to attach it there to make us believe you okay.
Your mother needs all the love in the world from you, this is not the time for you to be at loggerheads with her however she nags and takes her feelings out on you. Seek help for her like others have advised you, inform your close relatives too so that you can put your heads together and decide the best psychiatric help to get for her.
It will be a shame if you as a learned person allow anybody talk you into taking your mother to one kurukere and manipulative church or the other in the name of healing her sickness. Pray for her, let her be prayed for by serious praying persons but don't let any church or pastor dupe you off your money in the name of healing her. Some of the persons and churches that have sprung up everywhere are only looking for persons with these kind of problems to prey on and dupe so be warned.

Your mum seems to need much rest too, see how you can share her worries. If the upbringing of your young ones are weighing her down, help her a little however much (you don't have to say that the salary you make is too small and can only take care of you). Share with your siblings and mother, give her your shoulder to lean and she can start relaxing a bit knowing that she has your shoulder to cry on and your support too. It seems like the deaths/losses she experienced were too much for her. If you close up on her and not be there for her, how do you expect her to get through it all. She needs you too. Be there for her okay Baby.
Re: Help Me Please: My Mother Is Becoming Abnormal by God2man(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ poster, the life of a man is shrouded in mystery, what you do not know are more than what you know, please, seek the face of God in prayer and fasting, provided you have surrendered your life to Christ, go for deliverance prayer on behalf of your mum, pray to God to direct you to a true church,where the Holyspirit resides. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Help Me Please: My Mother Is Becoming Abnormal by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 12, 2011
this is how you crazy folks, contradict urself, ur profile states human rights activist, but ur here doing abuse right activist? get ur ass off here man
teminoni:

1stly, u hva mental problem for putting your pix n bringin your personal problem here, 2ndly, your mma has mental problem, sorry to say
angry angry angry asshole
Re: Help Me Please: My Mother Is Becoming Abnormal by molekoole(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ur story is very touching
the only advise i have in mind is for u to move closer to God
may God be with u
Re: Help Me Please: My Mother Is Becoming Abnormal by paulknight(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
first- Relax ur mind, then thank God ur mum still lives and that u are fine. Then, in very few words, tell God exactly what u want him to do. End the prayer with these words: '...may ur will be done.'

second - stop worrying and consider it solved while you take d nxt step.

third - go to the best hospital around u. Explain ur matter to a very senior nurse and ask her to direct u to their best doctor who can advise you. Senior nurses are angels.
Re: Help Me Please: My Mother Is Becoming Abnormal by paulknight(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2012
teminoni: 1stly, u hva mental problem for putting ur pix n bringin ur personal problem here, 2ndly, ur mma has mental problem, sorry to say

As a humane person, don't you think u can be more polite with someone close to trauma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boric Acid And You / Effects Mastubati-n And P*rnography;90days No p*rn and masturb*tion exercise / 16 Die, 172 Hospitalized As Cholera Hits Maiduguri Idps Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.