Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,420 members, 7,901,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out (25631 Views)

Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf Demolishes Buildings Approved By Ganduje (Video) / Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) / FCTA Demolishes Buildings, Properties Worth Millions As Abuja Residents Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Lexusgs430: 4:11pm On Jan 20
Running from warm frying pan, come enter hot fire...... πŸ”₯😁
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Obiedun(m): 4:11pm On Jan 20
naptu2:

Yet you cannot provide even one example of the tribalism.

I will continue creating news threads as I have done for over 12 years and there's not a damn thing that you can do to stop me.
Omoluabi

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by yewit37486: 4:13pm On Jan 20
RingRoadCartel:
Naptu2 created this thread to mock igbos. If s.eun is truly serious about his stance on tribalism on nairaland, he has to understand that there are people like Naptu2 and FreeStuffsNG who drape their tribal sentiments in sarcasm and passive aggression. They too have to be stopped.

Please remove naptu's name from your accusation, his threads are educative and informative.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Sleekfingers: 4:17pm On Jan 20
But if na Lagos now, awon developer Isonu olori turkey will be wailing, that the lagos government is targeting them.....awon confused people.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Naddy100(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20
naptu2:
Dan Nwomeh is the Senior Special Assistant on Media to Governor Peter Mbah of Enugu State.

Dan Nwomeh

Dan Nwomeh

Peter Obi and his people will not say anything now o, if to say nah lagos now, he for don open that his mouth dey talk nonsense..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20
So they are demolishing houses too in Enugu? I thought demolitions only took place in Lagos?
So sad! But why no noise about this?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20
So they are demolishing houses too in Enugu? I thought demolitions only took place in Lagos?
So sad! But why no noise about this?
That woman has not woken up to see this .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by NextAbuja: 4:21pm On Jan 20
I am not sure I know about Naptu2 but I know the other guy well n do understand his bai's which is a sentiment I share.

You igbos are quick to point out other but pls tell me are there no Igbo that create subtle thread similar to those you called out why then have you refused to call your Igbo tribesmen out to be banned 🚫 as well to ensure a sense of justice n fairness to all.

One Igbo created a thread claim cities more beautiful than Lagos no Yoruba was wailing like you are doing calling for his ban instead I specifically reminded him he should remember that same Lagos remain the most developed state in Africa that Abia Anambra Enugu will never catch up to till Jesus return.

So if you want an end to subtle bigotry such as this be bold enough to call your tribesmen out too. When Seun employed the Igbo mod I was one of those that condemned it but the guy is doing a credible job so far n we all can attest to the reduced tribalistic comment here because he as been fair. That is someone that want an end to it not someone like you that want to shout others up so your nuisance n that of your tribesmen can be more audible.

Just so you know that battle is one igbos can never win against the Yoruba, if you mysterious can silence all Yoruba on social media the aftermath will be reflected on the street n even there you still won't win the Yorubas just so you know that clearly.

RingRoadCartel:
Naptu2 created this thread to mock igbos. If seun is truly serious about his stance on tribalism on nairaland, he has to understand that there are people like Naptu2 and FreeStuffsNG who drape their tribal sentiments in sarcasm and passive aggression. They too have to be stopped.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Palazee(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by RingRoadCartel(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20
NextAbuja:
I am not sure I know about Naptu2 but I know the other guy well n do understand his bai's which is a sentiment I share.

You igbos are quick to point out other but pls tell me are there no Igbo that create subtle thread similar to those you called out why then have you refused to call your Igbo tribesmen out to be banned 🚫 as well to ensure a sense of justice n fairness to all.

One Igbo created a thread claim cities more beautiful than Lagos no Yoruba was wailing like you are doing calling for his ban instead I specifically reminded him he should remember that same Lagos remain the most developed state in Africa that Abia Anambra Enugu will never catch up to till Jesus return.

Bold of you to sit down with your smelly armpits, type all this jargons, and believe in your heart that I will waste my time reading it. I stopped at your moniker. 🀣

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by mannobi(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20
RingRoadCartel:
Naptu2 created this thread to mock igbos. If seun is truly serious about his stance on tribalism on nairaland, he has to understand that there are people like Naptu2 and FreeStuffsNG who drape their tribal sentiments in sarcasm and passive aggression. They too have to be stopped.

Why do you perceive every opinion of others as an attack on your tribe? You really need deliverance

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by NextAbuja: 4:29pm On Jan 20
I even tyow more so the mod should understand instead of banning those you listed your likes is whom should be banned along with your household till eternity from Nairaland.

Seun mydd44 obinascopy nlfpmod
Ipob bigot like this hide to demand the ban on others because their hypocrisy is exposed take note.

RingRoadCartel:

Bold of you to sit down with your smelly armpits, type all this jargons, and believe in your heart that I will waste my time reading it. I stopped at your moniker. 🀣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by RisenObinna: 4:30pm On Jan 20
MrPOTUS:

Go and lament and cry victim, as you're born to do.
grin grin
Cry that what happened?
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by frankson1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20
RingRoadCartel:

Is the news true or did he make it up undecided

If this happened in Lagos, what would your reply had been undecided

A thread about happenings in the SE should not be created on Nairaland again so it won't be seen as tribalism but you will comment on threads about other regions...

Dey Play.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by RingRoadCartel(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20
NextAbuja:
I even tyow more so the mod should understand instead of banning those you listed your likes is whom should be banned along with your household till eternity from Nairaland.

Seun mydd44 obinascopy nlfpmod
Ipob bigot like this hide to demand the ban on others because their hypocrisy is exposed take note.

More jargons πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Iamzik: 4:39pm On Jan 20
ppogba:
It is good to see this thread does not go beyond two pages.

Wonderful!

They are on the way.
Sanwo olu is very wicked sha. How can he go all the way to Enugu to demolish houses ?? We need to send Igbo elders from Lagos to beg him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by AareGaa: 4:58pm On Jan 20
Seunpapa65:
Crime doesn't have a tribe

It has a tribe in Nigeria
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Jackson105: 4:59pm On Jan 20
RingRoadCartel:
Naptu2 created this thread to mock igbos. If s truly serious about his stance on tribalism on nairaland, he has to understand that there are people like Naptu2 and FreeStuffsNG who drape their tribal sentiments in sarcasm and passive aggression. They too have to be stopped.

Just listen to yourself, naptu is the one that created the news, he is the one that told your governor to demolish people house?

What really happened to your brain?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Vado(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20
Why is the Enugu State government targeting the Igbos nau?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by MrPOTUS: 5:07pm On Jan 20
RisenObinna:

grin grin
Cry that what happened?

That it's a plot against you people from the east nah.

Coz if it was Lagos, you moronic hypocrites will not let us rest, crying foul.

Now it's your backyard, y'all have gone mute.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Badadvisor: 5:30pm On Jan 20
Looks like The ex governor estate along enugu port Harcourt road (Heliu estate).
From the rumors flying seems like there's a bad blood between Peter Mba and the ex failure of a governor. Electricity was first completely removed from the estate and now this
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by oldguyman: 5:32pm On Jan 20
Keep fooling yourself.

plessis:

After attacking and killing igbos for expressing their right to vote, they now remember tribal bigotry is bad.

Seun cannot fool everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Badadvisor: 5:33pm On Jan 20
joseph1832:
I'm curious, didn't these epeoppe give approval plan from the respected government agencies before they started building?

All this just seem far-fetched, because if one got the necessary approval and the government is now demolishing, then something is wrong somewhere....

If I were these people, whoever singed those documents for approval to construct, I'll look for them, and make them feel my pain.
Looks like The ex governor estate along enugu port Harcourt road (Heliu estate).
From the rumors flying seems like there's a bad blood between Peter Mba and the ex failure of a governor. Electricity was first completely removed from the estate and now this
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Badadvisor: 5:38pm On Jan 20
Amudeneogu:
Governor Peter Mba is working, some people will just come to a village and forcefuly take their land because he or she is in government. Please my dear governor, extend the demolitions to other that have illegal strucures in this so called estate in Enugu
Alot of atrocities concerning lands sales and estate development happened during the ex governor tenure.
This is the ex governor estate 'Heliu estate and seems like Peter Mba got some ongoing issues with him. First he disconnected light completely from the estate and now this.
Ugwuayi and his friends stole and sold alot of lands in enugu during his tenure. It was hell crazy.
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by RisenObinna: 5:40pm On Jan 20
MrPOTUS:

That it's a plot against you people from the east nah.

Coz if it was Lagos, you moronic hypocrites will not let us rest, crying foul.

Now it's your backyard, y'all have gone mute.

The guy that made the post is not Igbo right?
The people that are condemning the act are not Igbo?
And it's always when it happened in your region that we complain?

Whatever makes you sleep two faced demons.
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by edgecution(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20
Tinubu too wicked demolishing Igbo properties

4 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by ipobcannibals: 6:14pm On Jan 20
Igbos will blame the Yorubas and Lagos state govt for this demolition in Enugu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Rolings: 6:16pm On Jan 20
RingRoadCartel:

I disagree with you.
It's a balance report
But naptu2 can't be held responsible for however you wish to understand the report.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by CannyBenson(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20
Before you invest in a land today ask questions ask again meet chiefs of the said place meet community leaders so you won’t be a victim of demolition tomorrow
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by Izunwa(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20
naptu2:
Chibuike Gabriel aka Untouchable Comedy is a comedian and social media influencer. His house has been marked for demolition and his neighbour's house has been demolished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=653X-LJyhxo?si=XCBh_jZz8Rh5iH71

Mcmanley Manley πŸ“ˆπŸ“‰ @ManleyMcmanley

https://twitter.com/ManleyMcmanley/status/1748446114557096428
His house is supposed to be UNTOUCHABLE
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by plessis: 6:52pm On Jan 20
oldguyman:
Keep fooling yourself.

Go and tell that to your wretched father.
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out by omohayek: 6:58pm On Jan 20
EmekaA125:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
NLFPMods
Murkina2
Dominique

Rule 2.
What are you complaining about? Where's the "abuse", "bullying" "insult/provocation" or "wishing harm" to a tribe that would justify rule 2?

The commenter you're trying to report is only saying the exact same sort of thing so many others on here say when demolitions take place in Lagos - and he's also supplied the exact same amount of evidence as all those other cases. Replacing "Lagos" with "Enugu" doesn't suddenly turn a valid complaint about marginalization into a tribalistic attack. If this particular instance strikes you as ridiculous, maybe you should apply the same standard to all the paranoid commenters who see hidden tribal motives behind every move made by the Lagos state government.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos / Lekki Royal Garden 6m C of O, Dry Land,Fenced,Gated.Drainage and road commenced / Breaking!!! Casavila Estate Magboro. Build Immediately!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.