Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,067 members, 7,946,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

God Please Help Me Through - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Please Help Me Through (230 Views)

God Please Remember Me / "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. / Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Help Me Through by Zanzibar1: 12:06am On Jan 21
God I know you are merciful and powerful, God please help me during this hard time. I am asking for you to meet me in this time of need.
I am counting on you God

4 Likes

Re: God Please Help Me Through by MMempire(m): 2:22am On Jan 21
Amen!
Re: God Please Help Me Through by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:57am On Jan 21
Amin!.

i dont knw ur probs and cant ask but i believe time is the greatest medicine. Ciao
Re: God Please Help Me Through by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41am On Jan 21
Zanzibar1:

God I know you are merciful and powerful, God please help me during this hard time. I am asking for you to meet me in this time of need. I am counting on you God

Your prayer has already been answered but all you need to do now is seek knowledge of God to know what is God's will for all His faithful servants in this time of the end.
Many will run into big trouble due to their quest for material possessions {1John 2:15-17} while God is protecting and providing for His loyal ones what they really need. Matthew 6:25-32
Satan is using the last chance he has to drag as many as possible into materialistic lifestyles today that's why technological advancement has increased incredibly since 1914 till now.
So if truly you want God to be on your side then stop thinking about WANTS but as for your NEEDS He will see you through that is if you put faith in the things His son taught about avoidance of materialistic lifestyles! Matthew 6:19-21 compare to verses 33-34

God bless you and may you have PEACE!
Re: God Please Help Me Through by Zanzibar1: 9:56am On Jan 21
perfectsusanoo:
Amin!.

i dont knw ur probs and cant ask but i believe time is the greatest medicine. Ciao

Amen
Re: God Please Help Me Through by Zanzibar1: 8:42pm On Jan 25
Kk
Re: God Please Help Me Through by Zanzibar1: 1:02am On Jan 28
Olorun shanu mi
Re: God Please Help Me Through by Zanzibar1: 8:10pm On Jan 28
C
Re: God Please Help Me Through by Zanzibar1: 6:09am On Feb 04
Zanzibar1:
Olorun shanu mi
I need a miracle
Re: God Please Help Me Through by Zanzibar1: 11:30pm On Feb 05
I am trying
Re: God Please Help Me Through by Zanzibar1: 4:55pm On Feb 06
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Africa Needs To Ditch Religion To Take Their Rightful Place / GOD OF CHOSEN Is Live In Owerri Imo State / Why Are So Many Christians Depressed Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.