Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election (20790 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 5:54pm On Jan 21
As long as the value of the naira is devaluing, that is how this present government will be devalued. About 80 percent of the value of the naira has been lost so is the credibility of this government. As long as the currency keeps going down, my soul will be shedding tears for the millions of Nigerians that will be experiencing untold hardship. Remember, every one will be affected including obidients and Tinubu supporters.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Sleekfingers: 6:18pm On Jan 21
Saltinny:

Dejo the Didirin ..... can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!!

😆🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by balladin: 6:43pm On Jan 21
Coming from a confirmed barbarian
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Justnation: 6:45pm On Jan 21
AcuraZDX:
This Gbajue Professor and crying about those old enough to be his kids.

Soyinka rest na. Kilode.

I could remember when he called the wife of a sitting President Shepopotammus and a President Nebuchadnezzar.

Point One! Nobody takes you serious

Thank you my brother, he thinks that only him has mouth and license to insult others.
Now it is his turn to harvest what he planted and his is here talking rubbish about social media.
The gbajue professor messed himself up by joining forces against the youths and good governance in Nigeria.
He is his own nemesis

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Tyktoker: 6:50pm On Jan 21
Ethnicity has so blinded this man, that he forgets to remember that there was no social media when chinua Achebe was demonized for campaigning against the marginalisation of his people and for that just cause was denied Nobel peace prize which he is even ore deserving to get above him Soyinka!
fergie001:
Barbarians Have Taken Over Social Media - Soyinka

SOURCE

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by pquaver(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21
Wahabfuture:

Then tell your tribalistic Soyinka to shut it , we are no longer in election period.

Again soyinka has His right to freedom of speech..you can Not shut him Up..If you obidients have right to Talk soyinka has the right to Talk to..If in the akpu filled Head obidients think typing and calling him tribalistic will make it stick...it Show obidients donnot learn.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Justnation: 6:51pm On Jan 21
You are your own nemesis, you are only reaping what you sowed during Jonathan government in support of buhari and tinubu.

Don't complain, what goes round comes round
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by kikelomo68469: 6:59pm On Jan 21
EthnophilicEthnophilic...
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Mrexcell(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21
Hypocrite!! Coming from a man that called the wife of a sitting president shepipotemous yet still have the boldness to come out to try to correct those who use vugar words on social media. This old man should move on those who took active part in the election and lost have all since moved on he too should move on and stop opening old wounds the whole world saw clearly what happened during the last presidential election no amount of propaganda or white washing can change the truth and history.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Mrexcell(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21
God1000:
I respect Mr Soyinka a lot but he needs to detach himself from APC.

Elections have come and gone and all the court cases have been settled as well.

I've never seen this side of him before, he's too political now

Those who lost the election have all since moved on I wonder why he is finding it difficult to move on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21
Anatolia:

My guy, I want to ask a question. How are things getting sweeter for you when the currency has gone down from like 800 to almost 1400 in 6 months? Tell us the secret of how you are able to cope with galloping inflation.
I do not discuss myself because it will either be I am boasting or I am lying and we derail the thread
What has currency got to do with Wole Soyinka or Barbarians?
Do you know why the currency is tanking? What is driving it?
You are clearly not able to organise your mind coherently and just talk sentimental and ignorantly
Tell us what Obi or Atiku could have done differently

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by ChukwuObe: 7:30pm On Jan 21
Odin13:
Soyinka is a core tribalist .. foolish barbarian

If Soyinka is a core tribalist, what will you call Achebe? Who between the two fought for other's tribe freedom and cause? Some people are naturally borne haters

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by themanderon: 8:08pm On Jan 21
A once respected Prof is now cavorting with the wrong kinds of people in Nigeria's political scene. To think the Prof once presented himself as an agent of positive change baffles me. He called Jonathan all sorts of names gleefully and joyfully now he is now feeling the heat of the same insults he so happily hurled at Jonathan and now he is crying like a 10yr old child that lost his toys.
He seems to have lost his voice over the maladministration the nation is facing in the hands of his bosom friend but is still here gallivanting over an election people have long forgotten. Tell me what Jonathan did that Buhari and his friend have not done?
He advisers should tell him to stop talking rubbish and save whatever is left of his integrity and respect. A once respected Prof is now playing cheerfully in the dirty murky waters of Nigeria's politics.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Agunesinjaweola: 8:49pm On Jan 21
Anatolia:

When a Nobel laureate is talking nonsense, he deserves to be called out. Since your thinking capacity has become beclouded by hero worship and sycophancy, not everyone would be like you.
Zero achievement with Zombies mentality.
You' choose to remain stubborn despite the warning from your parents !
At your age Soyinka is already an achiever but you're here with anger problems.
So pathetic !!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 8:56pm On Jan 21
aribisala0:

I do not discuss myself because it will either be I am boasting or I am lying and we derail the thread
What has currency got to do with Wole Soyinka or Barbarians?
Do you know why the currency is tanking? What is driving it?
You are clearly not able to organise your mind coherently and just talk sentimental and ignorantly
Tell us what Obi or Atiku could have done differently

It’s alright bro. Tinubu is a failure and will continue to be regardless of your support because he has nothing to offer. Those who supported him are driven by sentiments.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 8:59pm On Jan 21
Agunesinjaweola:

Zero achievement with Zombies mentality.
You' choose to remain stubborn despite the warning from your parents !
At your age Soyinka is already an achiever but you're here with anger problems.
So pathetic !!

It’s like you are projecting your psychological issues on me. You do have anger problems and immaturity issues because your first point of resort is to insult people who disagree with you. Pathetic indeed! Zero home training!
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Pocca: 9:01pm On Jan 21
The father of cultism in Nigeria is shameless. Millions of youths have died before their time because of him
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Phoen1X: 9:03pm On Jan 21
Agunesinjaweola:

Se O fe dàgbà
Your write up summed up your upbringing.
Unknown entity dragging an accomplished and intellectual noble laureate because you can afford data on your phone today.
Only low energy human like you will take you serious.
Grow up !!
Well,..intellecuals can sometimes be truly MAD,...ted kaczynski is a good example.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21
Anatolia:

It’s alright bro. Tinubu is a failure and will continue to be regardless of your support because he has nothing to offer. Those who supported him are driven by sentiments.
It is too early to say Tinubu is A failure
You are determined that any person that is not Obi must fail
That is hatred

Whether or not he is a failure
What has that got to do with Wole Soyinka
You reason like a child very emotional and sentimental
Some offensive Nigeria and want whoever is there to succeed but you want the country to burning Obi is not there.

I want Nigeria's progress and wish President Tinubu well
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Jovi10: 10:23pm On Jan 21
Sccarrr:
not surprised,like Obi like followers... manipulators,liars... everything you mentioned are typical obedients behavior,last time I checked,na u ppl dey go about mocking ppl online calling everyone that needs help Apc😂, it's all littered over the internet.

Also what would your oga Obi have done differently abeg?
I'm sure deep down the clueless man is very happy he lost the election,he for don cast finally as the monumental failure he was as a governor in Anambra. Yeye ppl

Regardless of what anyone does, it should not stop you from saying the truth. Wole soyinka called the wife of a president shipopotamus, he has no moral right to speak against it but here you're supporting Soyinka.

I'm a yoruba by tribe but the truth is the truth regardless of tribe or religion.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aswani(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21
Jovi10:

I'm a yoruba by tribe.....

What you are is what you are but generally a Yoruba person will identify themselves when required or questioned by "sub-tribe" or town.

So they will say: I am an Ibadan man or an Ẹgba woman or an Ekiti boy or an Ijebu girl.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 12:54am On Jan 22
aribisala0:

Who made you the judge of what is nonsense?
To me you are talking nonsense and come across as brainless and uncouth

You broke rule 2 also.
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by aribisala0(m): 12:57am On Jan 22
Anatolia:

Remember you called me brainless and uncouth.
You are brainless and uncouth
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by EEIA: 1:05am On Jan 22
Anatolia:

You broke rule 2 also.
wetin you sniff this night? you just the shout rule 2 upandan.

I hipe you didn’t get high on something strong like the gas from suckaway pit.

where are you from sef? cool
Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by Anatolia: 1:09am On Jan 22
aribisala0:

You are brainless and uncouth

You are brainless and uncouth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Day At Abuja House, London / What Nigeria Will Look Like In 2018 / BREAKING: PDP Senator Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.