Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) (56761 Views)

Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) / These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) / 12 Incredible Before & After Pics Of People Who Beat Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21
Yourprick:
your father idiot
Lol, e pain you reach like that? Na question I just ask.

You're uncultured btw, looks like you never had a father figure around growing up. And if you did, he failed terribly at his job
Re: Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) by cobby14(m): 1:04am On Jan 22
Can’t beat nature no matter what, if you want to live young forever then you’ve got to follow good health practices. No two ways about that
Re: Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) by Xylon: 1:43am On Jan 22
Jeez!!! WTF is this? Turning people to real life cartoon?
Re: Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) by africandollar: 1:53am On Jan 22
dawnomike:
Aside for the 47yr of Lady... I prefer their before than their after biko! cheesy

You said it!
Re: Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) by BALLOSKI: 2:43am On Jan 22
He messed this 3 up.

Re: Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 6:26am On Jan 22
Take nature off, and you are left with monsters!
Re: Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) by Draslo(m): 8:01am On Jan 22
PlayerMeji:
Bandwagon effect has begun..

Herd mentality..

How in the world do the after photos look more horrible than the before photos
Apart from the Spanish guy, I have to say the guy did a good job on all of them. I was expecting something terrible.

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) by nairamaniac: 8:13am On Jan 22
besayag:
That's after operation what bout after the healing that tikoker is a fool
Thic exactly cam to my mind. This looks like few minutes after the operation.
Re: Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) by PlayerMeji: 8:52am On Jan 23
But you can see every one mocking the doc as if he did a terrible job simply because one idoit started the troll and every other person not wanting to feel left out joined in trolling the doctor.
Typical band wagon trolls.

Draslo:

Apart from the Spanish guy, I have to say the guy did a good job on all of them. I was expecting something terrible.
Re: Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) by Draslo(m): 11:43am On Jan 23
PlayerMeji:
But you can see every one mocking the doc as if he did a terrible job simply because one idoit started the troll and every other person not wanting to feel left out joined in trolling the doctor.
Typical band wagon trolls.

That's the new reality of the world now. Social media is the strongest ever mind control tool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have HIV I Am Finished. / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / Dokpesi And His Son Clash Over Comment On COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.