Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,973 members, 7,969,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:29 PM

If You Die-- - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Die-- (641 Views)

7 Facts U Need To Know About Religion And God Before You Die! / Believers: What If You Die And Find Out That You Have Served The Wrong God? / What Can You Die For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Die-- by Kxy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2011
Have you ever asked yourself this question: if I die, where would I be? And are you convinced in your heart that you know the answer?
Re: If You Die-- by Kay17: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
First i would desire to live, but since the facilities that support life will be nonexistent, then i assume life does here.
Re: If You Die-- by Kay17: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
First i would desire to live, but since the facilities that support life will be nonexistent, then i assume life does end here.
Re: If You Die-- by Jenwitemi(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^^Kay17, there is that button on the top right corner of your post called, "modify", that enables you to edit your post. Much better than posting twice to make a correction to it.
Re: If You Die-- by Jenwitemi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
Yes, i have asked that question many times. And the answer i came to is, "i would return where i once was before i came to live here."
Have you ever wondered where you were before coming here, kxy? Maybe you should give as much thought to that as possible, as well.
Kxy:

Have you ever asked yourself this question: if I die, where would I be? And are you convinced in your heart that you know the answer?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Son, And Who Is Servant? / Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Igbo Christians Will Retaliate / Rome And Peter: They Are Following The Wrong Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.