Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) (5213 Views)

Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman / Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by BondRiv: 5:11pm On Jan 21
Your incompetence led to your removal.
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Iamanoited: 5:18pm On Jan 21
We know and Obama did it in collusion with BMFBOKOISWA AND NW EMIRS' COUNCIL.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Sctests: 5:29pm On Jan 21
Obummer, I wonder where he is now.
The guy dashed the hopes of many Africans who celebrated his emergence as POTUS.

Even Ghadaffi celebrated his emergence as an African son, but Obummer (pun intended) killed him. Today Libya is in chaos.

He should be stoned anyday he sets foot on African soil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by flokii: 5:39pm On Jan 21
@OP The former first lady you meant... Madam Patience was the one ruling.
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Truvelisback(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21
Justnation:
You have said the truth, we know that Obama removed you because of the anti gay stand of your government
Obama didn't remove him. He was a weakling trying to impress those who do not care about him.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by ednut1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21
Slytiger:
So Obama came all the way from the US. Baba, you were voted out.
Buhari was pro gay
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21
U.s have history of toppling south american /african countries govt wey no dey favour dem.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by nigerianart: 6:00pm On Jan 21
eepeepook:
Obama didn’t do shit.

Buhari campaign was managed by Obama media team.

Buhari pre 2015 was a radical Islamist (Izala sect) that never showed his family and even promised to remove the position of First Lady. They told him to adopt the 'CHANGE' slogan and for the firs time wore suit and showed his family like Obama did.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21
So this guy still dey drink ogogoro?
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by bdon12: 6:16pm On Jan 21
U were removed becos u were perceived too weak.even illiterate patience had more power in than u
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by thesicilian: 6:23pm On Jan 21
Justnation:
You have said the truth, we know that Obama removed you because of the anti gay stand of your government
Only very mature and discerning minds know this. Leave the kids alone to be debating what they have no clue about

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Hedonisco: 6:29pm On Jan 21
Your mistakes ruined the lives of millions, altered thousands of destinies, and changed the course of Nigeria's history for the worse.

Obama certainly played a role, but it was entirely up to you. And you blew it.

When you had the chance to appoint the INEC chairman, you were warned to appoint someone from the South East or Middle Belt (Plateau or Benue), but you allowed northern hawks deceive you into appointing the bastard Jega. It went downhill from there.

7 Likes

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by nigerianart: 6:36pm On Jan 21
Hedonisco:
Your mistakes ruined the lives of millions, altered thousands of destinies, and changed the course of Nigeria's history for the worse.

When you had the chance to appoint the INEC chairman, you were warned to appoint someone from the South East or Middle Belt (Plateau or Benue), but you allowed northern hawks deceive you into appointing the bastard Jega. It went downhill from there.

Last year, I met young adults who could NOT renew their PVC because they registered as an underage kid to 'vote' buhari 8 years ago (so the date of birth could not match with their other records).

They ganged up and kicked the coward out. Some alleged that they held his mother at gun point until he called and congratulated Buhari. From the CBN governor turned Emir to avoid arrest (why Tinubu is paranoid of Buhari's CBN governor because he knows the role Sunusi played in financing Boko Harma and the rest) to the PDP chairman, they all conspired to kick him out.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Rolings: 7:08pm On Jan 21
abhosts:
Jonathan is the one that gave Nigeria APC. If he had honoured his pledge to do one term, APC would never have befallen this Nation. By now, dollar would still be under N400 if PDP had continued.

This is the crux of the matter.... GEJ running in 2015.
As at 2015 the south has held power for 14 out of 16 years of democracy. The north was agitated. We would be agitated in the south too if we were in their shoes.
I think the likes of Edwin Clark that forced GEJ to run in 2015.... He lost because of a political gang up against the south... Almost everyone who was somebody in the north turned against GEJ save the BOT chair of PDP and a few northerners that stood by him... Even at their own risks

1 Like

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by KosiGee(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21
Justnation:

You sound funny, even Mrs Hillary Clinton cried louder that Russia influenced the American presidential election to give Trump victory.

Foreign powers, British and America majorly have been influencing elections and change of government in Nigeria since independence

Jonathan is weak and incompetent. It’s embarrassing that he’s accusing Obama of being responsible for his defeat.

Nasir El Rufai threatened the foreign observers during the election. Have you forgotten? He said they would end in body bags. Those people know that Jonathan is weak and powerless that’s why they were able to influence him.

Zambian President, Ugandan President, Museveni have alll made it clear to the US and UK to mind their businesses. There’s a certain line that shouldn’t be crossed if you maintain your lane and be bold about it. Goodluck Jonathan was an ‘accidental’ President. It wasn’t meant to be. Yaradua’s death made it possible for him to be President otherwise he would’ve been worse than Osibanjo carrying bags and making speeches all over with no power.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Melagros(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21
Only a dunce will argue/ counter that claim

2 Likes

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Sholaco: 7:48pm On Jan 21
My brother, you tried your best.
Your securities compromised and the forces were against your then.

1 Like

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by paramakina202: 7:49pm On Jan 21
Obama the first pro gay president of USA worked hand in hand with APC to make sure GEJ was removed from office.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Justnation: 7:55pm On Jan 21
KosiGee:

Jonathan is weak and incompetent. It’s embarrassing that he’s accusing Obama of being responsible for his defeat.

Nasir El Rufai threatened the foreign observers during the election. Have you forgotten? He said they would end in body bags. Those people know that Jonathan is weak and powerless that’s why they were able to influence him.

Zambian President, Ugandan President, Museveni have alll made it clear to the US and UK to mind their businesses. There’s a certain line that shouldn’t be crossed if you maintain your lane and be bold about it. Goodluck Jonathan was an ‘accidental’ President. It wasn’t meant to be. Yaradua’s death made it possible for him to be President otherwise he would’ve been worse than Osibanjo carrying bags and making speeches all over with no power.

Is this all your brain can fathom?, you are talking like a child.

Ask yourself

why did the 19 northern governors go to America then.

Why did APC and tinubu keep running to Britain, Chatham house and New York.

Why did the APC and tinubu pay huge amount to the agency that promoted the Obama presidency to also anchor the change campaign of the APC

Why did the APC engage top American lobby groups

Why was the #bringbackourgirlscampaign globalized with rich American and British flavors.

There are a million questions that space will not allow us to ask here.

Jonathan emphatically spelt out the top diplomatic maneuvers before, during and after the election.

Ignorant people may think that the Nigerian presidency is a small fry, but absolutely no.

A lot of foreign influence comes to play because of the position of Nigeria in Africa.

Jonathan may appear to you as a weakling, but not. He simply did not want to see Nigeria go up in flames
He knew that the opposition may go into confrontation with him, and may receive be support which will consume Nigeria if he stands his ground.

Remember Jonathan said
" my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian". He knew why he said that.

Humility is not weakness, wisdom is profitable to direct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Borrow222: 8:05pm On Jan 21
Weak man.
You allowed miscreants snatch power from you just like that.

Go and lick your wounds.

ineffectual Buffon!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by RushManni: 8:13pm On Jan 21
Slytiger:
So Obama came all the way from the US. Baba, you were voted out.

Only u no one up your IQ
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Karlifate: 8:18pm On Jan 21
LadyExcellency:
Why didn't he succeed in removing Natenyahu that came to US Congress and insulted his sensibility but still won his reelection inspite of Obama's support for the opposition.

You were scared and intimidated.

😂😂
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Masterclass32: 8:22pm On Jan 21
PDP would've retained power if not for western interference.

1 Like

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by blowjohn(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21
Whatever. Av always seen Obama as evil, cunnning fox and a puppet for the deep state
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by temmyejo: 9:55pm On Jan 21
This is so true. It was the Americans in practice who permitted terror groups to arm themselves with weapons inherited from the Ghadaffi event

1 Like

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by MrAgbako: 10:16pm On Jan 21
He is saying the the Truth. I only faulted Jonathan for waiting this long to open that homosexual Obama and his supposed "wife" asses. The issue is beyond just Obama. It is about the united State and the rest of the west interested in Nigeria and Africa at large

2 Likes

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Donaldoni: 10:22pm On Jan 21
Kinda true
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by ehikwe22: 10:32pm On Jan 21
Some people see Goodluck as a hero for not fighting to stay in power but that's very far from it. As a president, he was very much aware of the plans of the world power to install Buhari and completely destroy Nigeria - he was the only obstacle to actualizing that. He decided not to stick out his head and make any attempt to redeem the country - that would have been the only possibility of salvaging Nigeria and when Trump comes in, the America's government's attention would have shifted from Nigeria.

H definitely did not refuse to fight because he cared about the life of an average Nigerian. Goodluck didn't fight because he was aware of the scale of what was in stock and having enough money to take care of his family till eternity, why stick out himself to save Nigeria. He didn't fight for his own sake and not the sake of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Slytiger: 10:36pm On Jan 21
ednut1:
Buhari was pro gay
Don't mind them.
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Slytiger: 10:37pm On Jan 21
RushManni:

Only u no one up your IQ
My IQ is just perfect. Last time Jonathan was in Lagos for his rubbish campaign, I made a cool $4,000 even though I was not a PDP member. I am sure back then, you were still living in your parent's "face me I slap you". wink
Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Dpharisee: 11:41pm On Jan 21
Two big blunders that he is not mentioning
1. Allowing Jega to retain his position as INEC Chairman
2. Removing General Ihejirika as Chief of Army Staff due to pressure from Northern elders

1 Like

Re: Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) by Dpharisee: 11:52pm On Jan 21
Hedonisco:

Followed by the sacking of his then Chief of Army Staff General Ihejirika a highly experienced infantry officer due to threats from northern elders who felt he was destroying their foot soldiers in Boko Haram and taking revenge for Biafra.

GEJ didn't have a tough General behind him who could tell northern hawks to go to hell and was vulnerable despite knowing that NATO has allowedGaddafi weapons to spread into the hands of non state actors in Nigeria, he appointed General Kenneth Minimah from Army administration as Army Chief

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Think A Biafra May Not Work - At Least Not Right Now. / Cross-carpeting In Nigerian Politics: An Index Of Our Politicians' Substance / FFK Reacted To An Hausa Man That Called The Yorubas Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.