Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

#NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day (32440 Views)

Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out / Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by tunjijones(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22
FashionCookie:

No. And I don't even like doing makeup bcus I see it as stress. When my Cousin got married, the girl that did her makeup came all the way from Lagos to Akure. When I saw the makeup artist, I gave up. I was like, "Abuja, how can you trust someone like this to do your makeup?" But you needed to see the magic this girl did with her brush and all.
Same with another lady that owns a makeup studio close to my place of work. Looking at her, you won't allow her come close but mehn...she's a pro.

Are you based in Abuja?
Re: #NoGreeForAnybody: Bride Quarrels With Her Makeup Artist On Her Wedding Day by FashionCookie(f): 1:04pm On Feb 14
tunjijones:

Are you based in Abuja?
No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigerian Fashion World Is The Aso Ebi Fashion / Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move / Nigerian Guys Have Swag!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.