Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,240 members, 7,923,192 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) (31634 Views)

AFCON 2023: Super Eagles squad to get $7m if they win the tournament / UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by Badmashii(m): 9:53pm On Jan 22
pretydiva:
They really need to step up their game
They have been quite disappointing

What do you know about football? I can bet my two hairy balls you've never run a 100km race in your life.
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by occfx: 9:54pm On Jan 22
GanagiBitrus:
Our possible Round of 16 fixture:

*If Guinea beats Senegal, we will play Senegal

*If Guinea Draws Senegal, we play Guinea

*If Senegal beats Guinea, & Cameroon beats Gambia with 2goals, we will play Cameroon.

Na Senegal we go play like this
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by tojahh(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22
Osimehn is average abeg
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by Cmanforall: 9:57pm On Jan 22
tiswell:
Super eagles won't last past the next round,they are very unorganized

The defence is organised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by malvisguy212: 10:42pm On Jan 22
nairavsdollars:
Let's tell ourselves the truth. Nothing is super about these Eagles. Senegal will beat them silly
for what I understand about this super eagles . the harder the opponent the serious they get. give them Senegal, you'll see the seriousness.

Guinea Bissau use their mind to play because they are playing with strong team.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22
Lucky eagles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by Quebec91(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22
I tell you
nairavsdollars:
Let's tell ourselves the truth. Nothing is super about these Eagles. Senegal will beat them silly
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by GO0dharddick: 10:46pm On Jan 22
OmoNla99:
Their win is not convincing, they need to do more.
The Ivorians they defeated with a single goal(penalty) were mercilessly beaten by the Equatorial Guinea. The knock out stage will define their progress.
I wish them the very best as they progress through to the next phase.

Whichever team super eagles meets next will beat super eagles silly.
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22
It's not a curse cape Verde will beat us
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by Formation10: 10:52pm On Jan 22
Samueltemi337:
We are bringing the cup home!

Hit the like button if you believe

Got hit your head for wall if you nor believe

You can Japa to Equatorial Guinea and support them
with this type of play Dem won take bring the cup Abeg wake up is still dey dream Senegal go show una papper
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 11:17pm On Jan 22
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make them nor meet Senegal o
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by Temi2468: 11:20pm On Jan 22
I keep saying it, Nigeria football has died!

When power supply is interrupted, the fan still keeps moving, but we know it's a pseudo-movement; it will stop soon.

Same with us.

The final humiliation will be very disgraceful unless we do something quick to address the national systemic decay.

The other day I was criticizing SE for their terrible play, someone lashed out on me abusively. Hope he watched Cape Verde VS Egypt!? We know sweet football when we watch one, not the boring SE.

We hardly score just one goal in every game. How can we go far in a tournament??

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22
tiswell:
Super eagles won't last past the next round,they are very unorganized
na u talk..they are organized but lack attack instinct. One goal in every game
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 22
Bacteria8:
Guinea Bissau had better shot on target, better overall shot, and better ball possession.

The own goal was just unfortunate.

This Super Eagle will be used to wipe the floor should they meet Senegal, Morrocco or Cape Verde.

I'm 100% sure if we were to play Equitorial Guinea again, those guys will beat us silly this time around.
same morrocco that was held by Congo? Football no dey like that. If they told u in 2023 that in 2024 cape verde will beat ghana/egypt to top the group will you agree? Nigeria did well. They conceded only one goal in three games
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by shimolv: 11:31pm On Jan 22
GUINEA BISSAU 0 - 1 NIGERIA( RITA FAN REACTION) || AFCON 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL2fPL0l770
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22
Samueltemi337:
We are bringing the cup home!

Hit the like button if you believe

Got hit your head for wall if you nor believe

You can Japa to Equatorial Guinea and support them
but from your inner mind, you know Super eagle can never win that cup the way they're playing. Common one goal they no fit score, if not for the own goal that save them today, the last time na penalty save Nigeria, the Guinea win thier match 4-0 against Ivory Coast.
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by LucyFer: 11:48pm On Jan 22
Whatisurproblem:
but from your inner mind, you know Super eagle can never win that cup the way they're playing. Common one goal they no fit score, if not for the own goal that save them today, the last time na penalty save Nigeria, the Guinea win thier match 4-0 against Ivory Coast.
All them Ghana and Egypt with their 2 million goals, where them end up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 11:52pm On Jan 22
Another Guinea or Cameroon for us in the next round

Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by ceeceeco: 12:03am On Jan 23
If the super eagles are drawn against Senegal, Mali, DR Congo, or Morocco, then they're in serious trouble.
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 1:15am On Jan 23
We hope they do well....with the qualities of teams am seeing as compared to Super Eagles ....It raise concern with the kind of Team we assemble can they face Senegal, Cape Verde, Egypt Morocco, or Guinea even Cameroun isn't a child's play not forgetting entertaining team like Angola and Mauritania
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by Shimbo96(m): 2:37am On Jan 23
GanagiBitrus:
Our possible Round of 16 fixture:

*If Guinea beats Senegal, we will play Senegal

*If Guinea Draws Senegal, we play Guinea

*If Senegal beats Guinea, & Cameroon beats Gambia with 2goals, we will play Cameroon.

Cameroon need to score 2 goals and pray Senegal beat Guinea... Either Guinea or Cameron, nah free lunch for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by tiswell(m): 2:57am On Jan 23
ruggedtimi:
na u talk..they are organized but lack attack instinct. One goal in every game
which goal did they scored against guinea-bissau?

Baba rest!

Any team that meets this present super eagles lackluster team next, will flog them mercilessly.
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:25am On Jan 23
malvisguy212:
for what I understand about this super eagles . the harder the opponent the serious they get. give them Senegal, you'll see the seriousness.

Guinea Bissau use their mind to play because they are playing with strong team.

Where will the goals come from abi no be goal Dem take de win match?
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by SK1SOLA: 3:39am On Jan 23
NIGERIA TO THE FINALS, cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by ironkurtain(m): 4:01am On Jan 23
But wasn't it the same way that the set of 2013 had played? And they still succeeded in lifting the trophy. We just have to keep watching...and supporting till it is said they have been kicked out..or they somehow end up winning the competition.
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by Deogratiasfx: 4:35am On Jan 23
Bacteria8:
Guinea Bissau had better shot on target, better overall shot, and better ball possession.

The own goal was just unfortunate.

This Super Eagle will be used to wipe the floor should they meet Senegal, Morrocco or Cape Verde.

I'm 100% sure if we were to play Equitorial Guinea again, those guys will beat us silly this time around.

It was after the the game I now understood what the E. Guinea coach was saying, that the Nigeria match result was not what they wanted. Actually Nigeria was lucky to earn a point in that match

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by Bluffly: 5:42am On Jan 23
OmoNla99:
Their win is not convincing, they need to do more.
The Ivorians they defeated with a single goal(penalty) were mercilessly beaten by the Equatorial Guinea. The knock out stage will define their progress.
I wish them the very best as they progress through to the next phase.
The only thing better is the defence.
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by upchair(m): 6:08am On Jan 23
Nigeria's "Super" Eagles have wombled and fumbled into the round of 16. They played badly yesterday. It was so bad that I could not watch the second half of the match.

If they do not wake up going forward, they will have themselves to blame including the coach.

Please read similar views here........

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/victor-osimhen-looks-like-a-sunday-league-striker-not-impressed-nigeria-won-t-go-beyond-afcon-round-of-16-fans/blted882a71a842558b#csf83c3c94ff4a5eb2
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by malvisguy212: 6:28am On Jan 23
lexy2014:

Where will the goals come from abi no be goal Dem take de win match?
trust me,if you score them, they will score again.
Re: AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:59am On Jan 23
malvisguy212:
trust me,if you score them, they will score again.
That's not what I asked you.

Where will the goals come from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic Departure Buried Italian League-ronaldo Turns It To Heaven / Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights / Photos From Screening Of FC Barcelona Lagos Football School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.