Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,046 members, 7,970,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:51 AM

Warning To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Women (984 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Women by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23
Warning to Women

Normally, 98% of African men will prefer to go to Hell than take back a woman who cheats on them because it's a taboo and other men who know about it will make caricature of you. Even the gods in your community will wish you bad luck.

A lot of things will not favor you because you've embarrassed the land with weakness of the spirit.

The other 2 percents of African men who forgive have been westernized and this makes them SIMP.

Even though they're SIMPs, if you cheat on them and you know they're into fraud, Yahoo, run because this SIMP is going to use you plus up his demonic hustle.

I won't warn you twice. If you cheat on a good man, run. If you cheat on a bad boy, run faster. If you dare cheat on a SIMP fraudster, fly IMMEDIATELY.

He's looking for a way to waste you spiritually or physically. He'll never forgive you. Both SIMPs and real men don't forgive cheating.

SIMPs are even worse because they'll tell you they've forgiven you, but they're preparing the evil they'll do to you.

It may take months or years to execute and it'll happen when you've gotten. With the way he'll be treating you nicely with gift, attention and affection, you'll forget he's plotting you.

You'll be carried away and keep post and bragging about how amazing he is online and offline as you use his chivalry to oppress other women.

You're a target, don't forget. Men don't forgive cheating — even if they're also cheating.

Be wise women and stop dating fraudsters no matter how rich or handsome he is. But if fraudsters are the only options left, then this country is gone.

Fraudsters don't forgive — all they care about is more money and it doesn't matter how dirty it is.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Women by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23
I know nobody likes an honest person, but I can't helping being myself.
Re: Warning To Women by SkengRay: 12:22pm On Jan 23
Ladies make una read am so o sad
Re: Warning To Women by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23
What do you suggest I do for the first commenter?
Re: Warning To Women by SuperOnyi: 12:25pm On Jan 23
shocked

Ladies, please listen to this man because although he could speak in many tongues but he chose to speak facts.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Women by ObamaMessi: 12:25pm On Jan 23
Una still dey talk about woman matter on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Women by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23
ObamaMessi:
Una still dey talk about woman matter on nairaland?
Since others are already talking about women, teach us how to make money.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Women by jsp0: 12:42pm On Jan 23
iLegendd:

please bro can u help me wit 1k please

jobless and hungry here in osun no work available here all female vacancies please Help a bro
Re: Warning To Women by ObamaMessi: 12:52pm On Jan 23
iLegendd:
I'm not a money-making expert, of course my comment doesn't suggest that. Let me school you so you can get some walloping fragments of sense.
Why would a full grown man who has reasonable job punch into nairaland to write about cheating female partners on if not crass idleness? You are not a relationship expert so why the heck? One thing that I discovered in Nigerian men, a brutal truth, is that they care more about the vagina of women than their lives. I'll say something and I am going to be blunt about it, talking about vagina all the time in this forum is a sign of classic lunacy and pathological mental sickness.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Women by Kipaji: 12:54pm On Jan 23
1. The thread is called advice to women. But most participants will be men

2. Why do you advise people who don't care about your advice? Sincere question.
Re: Warning To Women by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23
ObamaMessi:
I'm not a money-making expert, of course my comment doesn't suggest that. Let me school you so you can get some walloping fragments of sense.
Why would a full grown man who has reasonable job punch into nairaland to write about cheating female partners on if not crass idleness? You are not a relationship expert so why the heck? One thing that I discovered in Nigerian men, a brutal truth, is that they care more about the vagina of women than their lives. I'll say something and I am going to be blunt about it, talking about vagina all the time in this forum is a sign of classic lunacy and pathological mental sickness.
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Women by iLegendd(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23
Kipaji:
1. The thread is called advice to women. But most participants will be men

2. Why do you advise people who don't care about your advice? Sincere question.
So that when it finally happens, we have receipts online of men advising women, but they refused to listen. This will reduce the tears we shed for them. Also, they'll know that men mean good for them even though all of them think every man is a misogynist.

To your question 1, more women read it as guests. The ones with NL accounts always don't know what to comment.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Women by Kipaji: 10:19pm On Jan 23
iLegendd:
So that when it finally happens, we have receipts online of men advising women, but they refused to listen. This will reduce the tears we shed for them. Also, they'll know that men mean good for them even though all of them think every man is a misogynist.

To your question 1, more women read it as guests. The ones with NL accounts always don't know what to comment.

Thank you for your sincere answers.
Re: Warning To Women by 9japride(m): 2:44am On Jan 24
iLegendd:
Warning to Women

Normally, 98% of African men will prefer to go to Hell than take back a woman who cheats on them because it's a taboo and other men who know about it will make caricature of you. Even the gods in your community will wish you bad luck.

A lot of things will not favor you because you've embarrassed the land with weakness of the spirit.

The other 2 percents of African men who forgive have been westernized and this makes them SIMP.

Even though they're SIMPs, if you cheat on them and you know they're into fraud, Yahoo, run because this SIMP is going to use you plus up his demonic hustle.

I won't warn you twice. If you cheat on a good man, run. If you cheat on a bad boy, run faster. If you dare cheat on a SIMP fraudster, fly IMMEDIATELY.

He's looking for a way to waste you spiritually or physically. He'll never forgive you. Both SIMPs and real men don't forgive cheating.

SIMPs are even worse because they'll tell you they've forgiven you, but they're preparing the evil they'll do to you.

It may take months or years to execute and it'll happen when you've gotten. With the way he'll be treating you nicely with gift, attention and affection, you'll forget he's plotting you.

You'll be carried away and keep post and bragging about how amazing he is online and offline as you use his chivalry to oppress other women.

You're a target, don't forget. Men don't forgive cheating — even if they're also cheating.

Be wise women and stop dating fraudsters no matter how rich or handsome he is. But if fraudsters are the only options left, then this country is gone.

Fraudsters don't forgive — all they care about is more money and it doesn't matter how dirty it is.
[color=#006600][/color]

A wise lady will take this advice seriously. How can any normal human being think that things will ever be the same after cheating?
The best thing is to just leave the relationship and move ahead.
Even the person that you cheated with, won't even take you seriously.
Our girls should understand that the mind of a man is totally different from theirs.
Men know exactly what they want and are very calculative.
Thanks OP for the advice.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Boy Who Was A Girl Fell In Love With A Girl Who Was A Boy, Two Years Back / In Search For A Male Suitor / How To Have A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.