Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,584 members, 7,961,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

From Science Student To Award-winning Author, Yahuza Usman’s Touching Unconventi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From Science Student To Award-winning Author, Yahuza Usman’s Touching Unconventi (89 Views)

How Can I Transit From Science To Art / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Science Student To Award-winning Author, Yahuza Usman’s Touching Unconventi by Awesome6s: 7:44am On Jan 24
At just 17 years old, Yahuza Usman has already achieved more in the world of writing and creativity than most people do in a lifetime. The self-proclaimed Crawling Writer, Usman is a true jack-of-all-trades. From being a science student to an award-winning author, essayist, poet, and spoken word artist, Usman’s talent knows no bounds.

Usman’s journey as a writer began unexpectedly. As the Secretary General of the Muslim Students Society of Nigeria (MSSN) forum of Umara, Jalingo Area Council, he felt the need to improve his language skills to excel in his role. Turning to English movies and spoken word pieces, he quickly learned new words and found a passion for storytelling. Under the mentorship of Mal. Safiyanu Yahuza, Usman began writing in April 2022, immersing himself in the world of words.

“I never envisioned myself traveling down this path,’ Usman admits candidly. ‘But fate, it seems, had other plans for me.”

READ MORE: https://crispng.com/from-science-student-to-award-winning-author-yahuza-usmans-touching-unconventional-writing-journey/

(1) (Reply)

Fully Funded Opportunities For Students To Study Abroad / Unleash Your Online Potential: Why Digiskills Consult Is Your Digital Marketing / The Way To Solve The Problem Is Changing Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.