Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria (1674 Views)

“Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by guobe: 9:29am On Jan 24
There is this particular white lady I usually come across when driving that so much love the Nigerian environment.
When I see her she will be picking vegetables mostly and the joy in her face is evident that she so much love and cherish the environment that she is in .
She likes walking in the free sunshine and chatting up with locals.
When alot of Nigerians are spending 28 million naira for a family to UK and sleeping overnight in foreign embassies, this white woman who looks like a German has decided to have her peace in Naija.
This life no just balance in pursuit of happiness.

2 Likes

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:43am On Jan 24
Big big mosquito gonna bite you o

Except u don take malaria vaccine

2 Likes

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by guobe: 9:49am On Jan 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Big big mosquito gonna bite you o

Except u don take malaria vaccine
Most people coming from abroad to Nigeria always take the malaria vaccine so they are protected.
Insecticides can also kill these mosquitoes too.

2 Likes

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by libertyfather(m): 9:50am On Jan 24
this ur thread looks like tackling japa pipu, if not why mentioning spending 28milla blabla? see thats oyinbo choice to come flex suffer it part of adventure....for those that japa I'm happy for you guys....I swear, hunger in the country right now no be here, you no go believe say that paint of garri ur buying at 1k before u japa is now 2k within 5mnts, what about rice, egg make I no continue u go jst dey take us laff

1 Like

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by guobe: 9:53am On Jan 24
libertyfather:
this ur thread looks like tackling japa pipu, if not why mentioning spending 28milla blabla? see thats oyinbo choice to come flex suffer it part of adventure....for those that japa I'm happy for you guys....I swear, hunger in the country right now no be here
I am only trying to make people know that one mans meat is another mans poison.

3 Likes

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:48am On Jan 24
guobe:

I am only trying to make people know that one mans meat is another mans poison.
Nd u think that the ppl that japa went they to pick vegetables nd walk along the streets?
They went to hustle nd make their future better,an opportunity that Nigeria couldn't give most of them.

If that woman was poor,believe me Nigeria won't be her destination no matter how good the weather or environment is.

4 Likes

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by guobe: 11:28am On Jan 24
Dyfynezz12:

Nd u think that the ppl that japa went they to pick vegetables nd walk along the streets?
They went to hustle nd make their future better,an opportunity that Nigeria couldn't give most of them.

If that woman was poor,believe me Nigeria won't be her destination no matter how good the weather or environment is.
The African man mentality of work work work is different from the whites.
Someone that already have 28 million naira should most likely be able to use it to secure his future even here in Nigeria.
Well it's their money and they can do whatever they like with it.

1 Like

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:53am On Jan 24
guobe:

The African man mentality of work work work is different from the whites.
Someone that already have 28 million naira should most likely be able to use it to secure his future even here in Nigeria.
Well it's their money and they can do whatever they like with it.
Most of them collect loan to be able to sponsor the travel nd in most cases they do pay back nd start doing ok for themselves.

Try nd collect loan in this present Nigerian economy nd u won't even see the capital again

2 Likes

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by CandidAdmin(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24
Did she grow up here? Was her father rich? How she dey survive with only picking vegetables?

1 Like

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by guobe: 12:46pm On Jan 24
Dyfynezz12:

Most of them collect loan to be able to sponsor the travel nd in most cases they do pay back nd start doing ok for themselves.

Try nd collect loan in this present Nigerian economy nd u won't even see the capital again
Probably so.
Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by guobe: 12:47pm On Jan 24
CandidAdmin:
Did she grow up here?
Was her father rich?
How she dey survive with only picking vegetables?
I don't know how she survives.
Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by EreluRoz: 12:48pm On Jan 24
Nigeria is good, it's just the government making things hard for people.

I love Nigeria too much

1 Like

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by CandidAdmin(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24
guobe:

I don't know how she survives.

Then don't compare her to the Japa crew.

I understand how you feel about Japa but trust, not everybody wants to Japa.
But what can we do when the enviroment isn't favourable and the elected leaders don't want to change it?

Even me sef na money wey fi hold body person dey find.

1 Like

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by guobe: 1:28pm On Jan 24
CandidAdmin:

Then don't compare her to the Japa crew.

I understand how you feel about Japa but trust, not everybody wants to Japa.
But what can we do when the enviroment isn't favourable and the elected leaders don't want to change it?

Even me sef na money wey fi hold body person dey find.
I am not comparing her to japarians just saying white people think differently than us.
It is difficult for an African to leave his or her comfort zone but white people can do that.
Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by CandidAdmin(m): 1:31pm On Jan 24
guobe:

I am not comparing her to japarians just saying white people think differently than us.
It is difficult fir an African to leave his or her comfort zone but white people can do that.

Hmmm, ok. I'll agree for now. After I don think deeply, I'll respond.
Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by KingDash09(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24
Why would someone love staying in Nigeria when
Heat
Mosquito
Poverty
Kidnapping
Tinubu
Bad roads
Ritualist
Yahoo boys wey scam you probably

All in one country
Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:45pm On Jan 24
OYINBO VALUE NAIJA,NAIJA CITIZENS DEY JAPA angry HOW IRONIC shocked
Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:49pm On Jan 24
PARADIZEPRIEST:
OYINBO VALUE NAIJA,NAIJA CITIZENS DEY JAPA angry HOW IRONIC shocked
problem with nigeria people is misinformation from corrupted social media, corrupted Social media and negative home videos depicting ritualists, criminal monies in naija as success, they are full of junks, lies, evil propaganda fueling crime, misfits, idle minds and evil souls suffering from GODLESSNESS.
SHORTDOWN THE NEGATIVE SOCIA MEDIA
SHORTDOWN THE EVIL HOME VIDEOS
and everything will start getting better.

1 Like

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by guobe: 4:26pm On Jan 24
PARADIZEPRIEST:
problem with nigeria people is misinformation from corrupted social media, corrupted Social media and negative home videos depicting ritualists, criminal monies in naija as success, they are full of junks, lies, evil propaganda fueling crime, misfits, idle minds and evil souls suffering from GODLESSNESS.
SHORTDOWN THE NEGATIVE SOCIA MEDIA
SHORTDOWN THE EVIL HOME VIDEOS
and everything will start getting better.
Very valid point
Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by Rukevwe999(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24
In this part of the world white people are like demigods. People here essentially worship whites, whether they're Chinese, Turkish or Indian, therefore the goodness of Nigeria is upon her 24/7. Because of her race everyone will always want to impress her and act witty and nice even if they're not deep inside. She is well protected and her safety and wellbeing is top priority to Nigeria, more than yours unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: A White Lady That So Much Loves Staying In Nigeria by guobe: 6:06pm On Jan 24
Rukevwe999:
In this part of the world white people are like demigods. People here essentially worship whites, whether they're Chinese, Turkish or Indian, therefore the goodness of Nigeria is upon her 24/7. Because of her race everyone will always want to impress her and act witty and nice even if they're not deep inside. She is well protected and her safety and wellbeing is top priority to Nigeria, more than yours unfortunately.
Absolutely true.you just made a vital point

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? / What Would You Do If Your Spouse 'snores Like Mad' / How Do I Toast(chike) A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.