Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. (665 Views)

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Is Romance A Sin Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by toujurs: 6:47pm On Jan 24
I don't understand why the section, you would see most Nairaland females are either in Diaries,romance and travels.

What happened to career, jobs, properties, business and investments.
Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by ProudWitch: 7:43pm On Jan 24
toujurs:
I don't understand why the section, you would see most females are either in Diaries,romance and travels.

Oh, so now you want to be policing women on what section they could be on, right? That's not logical.

4 Likes

Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by EreluRoz: 7:47pm On Jan 24
Leave women alone, shebi it's romance section. Small boys all over this forum especially that Sacajawea and testiebobo smh
Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by sacajawea: 7:52pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Leave women alone, shebi it's romance section. Small boys all over this forum especially that Sacajawea and testiebobo smh
Me small Boy??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by Wainey: 7:54pm On Jan 24
toujurs:
I don't understand why the section, you would see most females are either in Diaries,romance and travels.

I checked all threads u have created on NL.

All of them were created in romance section. What happens to Jobs, properties, business and investment?

1 Like

Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by drimzsmoke(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24
Wainey:

All of them were created in romance section

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kai nah!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by EreluRoz: 8:20pm On Jan 24
sacajawea:

Me small Boy??
ehen
Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by toujurs: 8:30pm On Jan 24
Wainey:

All of them were created in romance section
All the threads i created in the romance section were for females, which over 75% of them are in romance section. Where else would i have created them undecided
Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by DystopianMuse(f): 8:52pm On Jan 24
Check out my profile and stop to0 dey generalize
Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by toujurs: 9:35pm On Jan 24
DystopianMuse:
Check out my profile and stop to0 dey generalize
You are an exception, that's why i used the word "Most" for the few business oriented females. wink

1 Like

Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by AgbaDesigner(m): 2:12am On Jan 25
Well written my man.

Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by Kipaji: 4:15am On Jan 25
Stop the hate. Let women be.
Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by Wainey: 5:19am On Jan 25
toujurs:
All the threads i created in the romance section were for females, which over 75% of them are in romance section. Where else would i have created them undecided
try to be uselful to yourself.
Don't waste ur 2024, talking about women, there are business, investments and career to talk about
Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by toujurs: 6:36am On Jan 25
Wainey:
try to be uselful to yourself.
Don't waste ur 2024, talking about women, there are business, investments and career to talk about
women need to be useful, so they don't become a liability or a burden to men. Because i don't understand how a full grown, would feel entitled to someone else pocket.
Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by MrCork: 2:14pm On Jan 25
toujurs:
I don't understand why the section, you would see most Nairaland females are either in Diaries,romance and travels.

OGA QUIT NAGGGGGIN!!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by toujurs: 3:00pm On Jan 25
MrCork:

OGA QUIT NAGGGGGIN!!!!(no oofencse) angry
Go and take your drugs. Seem your mental illness have started again.
Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by MrCork: 5:20pm On Jan 25
toujurs:
Go and take your drugs. Seem your mental illness have started again.

Son..U COMMNTO NAIRALAND NAGGGGIN LIKE MONKEYLO. JUSS BECUZZ FEMALE IGNORE U....wot do u want from us??... pity...moiney....cloths?....go n find 2k olosho I beg!!!!((no oofencse))) angry
Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:19pm On Jan 25
Next time you want to make sweeping generalizations, try broadening your perspective beyond the confines of your antiquated assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by motionarena: 8:57pm On Jan 25
toujurs:

Dundee united.
See the current active users in romance section and tell which gender is mostly active

Re: Most Of NL Females, All They Know is Romance,sex And Money.. by toujurs: 9:05pm On Jan 25
motionarena:

Dundee united.
See the current active users in romance section and tell which gender is mostly active
This gay, don't quote me again.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Rainbow Kiss? / Who Is Ur Favorite Poster / Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.