Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) (3541 Views)

A Wise Man's Saying (PIC INSERT) / Only For Mature Minds Who Understand Secrets Of Sex / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by adesegun121(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24
Those who understand sign language,pls what is the man saying?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by adesegun121(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24
Once joor now cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by brain54(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24
1hr more...

1 Like

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by Cassandraloius: 11:31pm On Jan 24
grin cheesy one plz.
Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by drimzsmoke(m): 12:48am On Jan 25
adesegun121:
Those who understand sign language,pls what is the man saying?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

O de Jo, je ki se owo kan si, owo kan pere
It's the face for me though, like person wey won cry🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by Babaken(m): 3:51am On Jan 25
Otu onu

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by fergie001: 4:46am On Jan 25
Only the c*p...

10 Likes

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by jumokeadele(m): 4:54am On Jan 25
gi me one for the road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by sulakishop(m): 5:12am On Jan 25
Just one and I will buy you aeroplane.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by KingLennon(m): 5:36am On Jan 25
Konji na bastard sad. When u subdue the power of Konji then u are a true man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by richiemcgold: 7:16am On Jan 25
Just one more round pls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by Anguldi(m): 7:43am On Jan 25
Woman wey love you no go stress you cool

7 Likes

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by Anguldi(m): 7:44am On Jan 25
fergie001:
Only the c*p...

Spoilt child wink
Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by Myrepublic(m): 7:55am On Jan 25
Allow me just one more round ,babe I will take it easy this time..

And he goes tatatatatatata..

1 Like

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by Negroid001(m): 8:50am On Jan 25
Her face alone go off my sex drive. Ain't begging no b***** for sex.

6 Likes

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by Manigie: 10:37am On Jan 25
Abegi....even if na once
Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by BALLOSKI: 10:49am On Jan 25
"Just one time...one round. Ejoor... I'll release quick quick. May God bless you, my goddess."

It's really a difficult position to be in.
Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by BALLOSKI: 10:52am On Jan 25
Negroid001:
Her face alone go off my sex drive. Ain't begging no b***** for sex.
I can't even beg for it. If you say "No", i'd let you be. I can never beg for p*ssy.

After all, I'm the one stressing and doing all to satisfy you, why should I beg for it?

You frown face, I drop from your body.

Sex is overrated.

7 Likes

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by Malawian(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25
Make i put the cap. Just the cap.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by Tallesty1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25
I think he wants her to wake him by 1AM

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by Golan007: 1:08pm On Jan 25
Tallesty1:

That's what I thought.

And she's saying she'll likely be asleep at that time.

grin

1 Like

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by Starboytwo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25
Tallesty1:
same thing I thought.

Baby pls wake me by 1am, I need to do fast G and prayer.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by falcon01: 2:31pm On Jan 25
Just the head please
Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by KingMack(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25
jus one before we abort mission plssss🙏🙏
Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by placeofallure(f): 6:21pm On Jan 25
Oò dẹ̀ jòó ọlọ́mọge, jẹ́ kí n lọ lẹ́ẹ̀kan si. grin
Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by Feldie: 8:04pm On Jan 25
What is a woman you are going to beg to have sex with you doing in your house and even lying on your bed? If you beg her to have sex with you it means she's not feeling you which also means her vagina will be dry and close. What exactly will you be doing with something like that? Your penis go scratch and she sef fit injure
Re: Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) by April4th(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25
Just only one mouth 👄

(1) (Reply)

Kissed In Public? / Top 10 Ways To Charm A Woman / Most Common Guys Scope When Approaching A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.