Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,209 members, 7,963,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:00 AM

Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja (24811 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun / 16-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Breaking Lenovo Phone Screen Of N12,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by BABANGBALI: 10:03am On Jan 25
Mumu full Nigeria fa

Anything you are doing against poverty, plz take it serious fa 🀷🀷 There is big difference between "have ur seat" & "find anywhere to sit down" πŸ˜‹πŸ˜›πŸ˜œ
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by Originalsly: 10:13am On Jan 25
luvgurl:

You mean there was no formal introduction of the families before inviting guest? Or is it one of those Abuja marrage.

Why would they be thinking of meeting his family? .... didn't you read he said he was a multi millionaire? .... a multi millionaire? ... and offered marriage? ... marriage? You must not know that greed does paralyze common sense.
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by marsup: 10:35am On Jan 25
The guy must have organized his fellow fraudsters as family members.
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by goodman5(m): 10:42am On Jan 25
Na money e dey take make money, omo see format,
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by IamAtAnger: 10:54am On Jan 25
Pray make u no fall victim of dark force be4 u realise
StaffofOrayan:
Nothing like jazz abeg,
You heard the amount at stake and lost ur mind....and ur money, just like most scam victims
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by Machinegun91(m): 10:59am On Jan 25
This can only happen to a greedy Muslim lady
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by Jhoanner(f): 11:02am On Jan 25
Mugu fall. Guyman chop grin
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:02am On Jan 25
IamAtAnger:
Pray make u no fall victim of dark force be4 u realise

Mr. dark force,
Scams happen ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Mostly because the mark was expecting something big in return
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by delzbaba(m): 11:06am On Jan 25
See life,, he drives different cars and uses latest iphone,, see the things they used to hoodwink this one's.
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by Officialpyper(m): 11:10am On Jan 25
Cooked up story
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by chiboycue: 11:16am On Jan 25
Mynd44:

As Told By Hapsat_twits_ on X (Formerly called Twitter)

The story is as an unfortunate one. The level of hardship in the country is such one cannot afford to loose N100,000 to a fraudstar not to talk of loosing as much as 12.5 million naira just like that
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by IamAtAnger: 11:22am On Jan 25
Well that's left for you... I'm not in to talk too much.. got many things to put my energy on abeg.. good luck
StaffofOrayan:

Mr. dark force,
Scams happen ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Mostly because the mark was expecting something big in return
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by Oloki: 11:27am On Jan 25
lexy2014:

dude, its a made up story. there is no sister or inlaw anywhere

O better o
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by EmekaA125(m): 11:40am On Jan 25
I doubt this story. This never happened.
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by RALPHOW(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25
Where are his family?
U guys just want to hand over your sister to an unknown man.
It's better you lost the money than loosing your sister to an unknow man.
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by weedfada(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25
sparko1:
I would say good for her.

Nice car, nice phone cheesy

Leave them, long throat. Them full Abuja.
Wetin some of my stinking rich friends dey do gals on a daily for that place ehn. I was there in December on vacation. Just pull up in some flashy shii with a bit of drip, them go just dey shake like jelly fish.
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by maasoap(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25
StaffofOrayan:
Nothing like jazz abeg,
You heard the amount at stake and lost ur mind....and ur money, just like most scam victims
There was jazz indeed, the jazz in this contest was the MARRIAGE PREPARATION. They didn't see the guy coming at all, he uses the marriage preparation to borrow their senses. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by tivity101: 12:16pm On Jan 25
No be juju be that? Just from October to January you want marry

Mynd44:
Met last October, already planning a wedding in January.

You contributed 12.5 million for a man y'all have known for less than 6 months. This will only sit right with me if no member of that family has a business or personal need pending
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by FireUpNow(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25
JuanDeDios:

As she no get nko?
She get and na rich guy she dey look for.
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by moneyissweet(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25
Container in 2024? I swear mugu still full Nigeria.

Wen I tell people say Yahoo no require any juju them think say na lie.

Big cash out

Mugu fall guyma ChopπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by Paulpak34(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25
Give us the details of the guy and we will help you to locate him. You can also add his picture to it
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25
Ladies love lies,if you sabi lie well well.you can get any lady you want.i remember when I was like 10 years,our Neighbor lied to his wife that he was a clearing and forwarding agent that time.we all know how na hot cake e be in the 90s.after marriage she found out he is just a con man.na everytime she dey come complain to my mama.if dem say women get fish brain.no be lie we dey talk
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by dammyhy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25
Very high odd.
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by grandstar(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25
I have known of this scam for over 20years. A Unilag student tried this on us back then and I fell for it but did not have the cash, so I lost nothing.
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by EricSmallz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25
Common sense is not common.

Why not just tell him to sell one of his flashy cars and buy another one next week 🀷
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by Testimony1988(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25
They have done a background check on him, for one to just see a stranger and start professing love means something is fishy.
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by gtassure: 4:58pm On Jan 25
Kingrshd3:
This story no pure wedding is a week time and u don't know his family members or residence 😳

Una dey mad
He is foreigner naah!
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by ezinne51g: 7:19pm On Jan 25
I am laughing while reading this story so this people uses different format, na waooo, nothing way person no go see or hear for this life shallI am laughing while reading this story so this people uses different format, na waooo, nothing way person no go see or hear for this life shall...
Re: Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja by ViceGovernor: 7:29pm On Jan 25
A fool and her money are soon parted 😏

This must be some kind of ancient juju the type kings use to hypnotize entire village...if not how can you explain that a whole extended family contribute money go give person who claims to be a hundred millionaire.

God don't let any of my children carry the foolishness chromosome πŸ™

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Ex-convicts Re-arrested For Robbery In Lagos (photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-Year-Old Cousin (Photo) / VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.