Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:53 PM

Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja (36384 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Chinedumejoooo: 8:51am On Jan 25
Most Nigerians are not courageous enough to withstand these politicians who are not ready to abide obey the laws of the land.
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Blitzking: 8:52am On Jan 25
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWcRQzrCSw8?si=k-YgX7BUbs65fezv

The rot in the system is evident everywhere. I don't blame some ppl when that look for back door approach. I once wanted to get something done in this country and followed due process not that I couldn't cut corners from day 1 but I said I wanted to see if ppl would do their given job without threat..omo my file remain for that table for months..I got fed up and called a family member who was a serving senator immediately he asked for the head of that govt organisation within mins what took me months was signed I was was shocked...then I understood what ppl pass through In the hand of various govt agencies. The man asked me why I didn't speak up on time I was like I believed ppl will do their job without force he just laughed.
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by themanderon: 8:53am On Jan 25
Not only going back he should be arrested too. Till the high and mighty start obeying the law we no go gree for anybody!
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Franklyspeakin: 8:53am On Jan 25
True nairaland is so behind. I get the news on twitter then come and find trouble on Nairaand. Even the trouble them no dey allow person find again. Its gotten boring
BUSHHUNTER:
After reading news or story on Twitter for days, i come back to nairaland to read samething again.

Twitter leftover= Nairaland
Nothing new here.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Truth234(m): 8:56am On Jan 25
SeeWahala:
Coward. Its only to shout them sabi undecided

Someone who should have performed a citizens arrest and get properly hailed for it na to dey shout go back go back him sabi

So that he can be charged for assault?
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by SonofElElyonRet: 8:56am On Jan 25
Supremos:

The man shouting go back recently removed the roof of his house in abuja to force tenants to vacate the premises .. which is grossly unlawful and even criminal
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by RPG2020(m): 8:57am On Jan 25
BUSHHUNTER:
After reading news or story on Twitter for days, i come back to nairaland to read samething again.

Nothing new here.

If nor be the witch mind wey una get where the news supposed reach first nairaland or twitter
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Ladymillion(f): 8:58am On Jan 25
Nice one, loving his husky voice !
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Christlike01: 9:04am On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

Someone who should have performed a citizens arrest and get properly hailed for it na to dey shout go back go back him sabi

And you still wonder why you people from that side are called empty chestbeaters ?! Lol,attached is the receipt of how 620 "brave people" from your land were sold into the slavery by their neighbors!

Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by iDRAW(m): 9:05am On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

You're not wise
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by deeptechcool(m): 9:05am On Jan 25
BUSHHUNTER:

Nothing new here.

Front page readers, we know you all.
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Vulcan24(m): 9:21am On Jan 25
xaggar:
No need for the insults. However, he could angrily tell him to reverse.

That's the gragra type of attitude all our office holders exhibit!
Enforcing orders or asking others to comply dies not include insults or even force! You firmly state what is right and shout it !

When you shout the orders and right things firmly without insult you are enforcing compliance and u can't be wrong when it goes bad

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Gbadespet(m): 9:21am On Jan 25
oyeb15:
This guy looted Ekiti with his brother. They operate a family business in Ekiti government house.

bring evidence
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Meche4life(m): 9:29am On Jan 25
Call us for your steel fabrication Jobs 08184938834
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Kionrae: 9:34am On Jan 25
B
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by ekhai(m): 9:37am On Jan 25
SavageMaster:
Wonderful

Nobody is above the Law

Let's keep Nigeria sane
LAW ENFORCEMENT IS A RESPONSIBILITY OF EVERY CITIZEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by LIGHTROOM: 9:37am On Jan 25
BUSHHUNTER:

Nothing new here.

I totally agree with you. sometimes one weeks old news will still find their way to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by SavageMaster: 9:40am On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

Lol... textbook stuff.

After the citizens' arrest, what next?

Remember this Minister had convoys and even police officers with him.

What Isaac Fayose did was the ideal way of handling the situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by ekerintee: 9:42am On Jan 25
This is the kind of Nigeria we want
where people can stand up to elected officials to obey rules.Anyway this is possible because it was Isaac fayose.Can a common Nigeria stop a minister on the street

Supremos:

Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by tochez24(m): 9:43am On Jan 25
Musty112:
Nigeria does not deserve majority of Nigerians

Especially the kind of people we elect into public offices.... Just imagine a serving minister for that matter🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Ajoray: 9:53am On Jan 25
BUSHHUNTER:

Nothing new here.
I swear down bro

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Nauttyprof(m): 9:57am On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

I really do not understand your comment. Is this not the responsibility of the Police? Instead of blaming the Police, you are blaming an individual who knew the right thing to do. His shout was needed.
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by BABANGBALI: 10:00am On Jan 25
The Beginning of revolution

Anything you are doing against poverty, plz take it serious fa 🤷🤷 There is big difference between "have ur seat" & "find anywhere to sit down" 😋😛😜
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by zoezoelogistics(m): 10:10am On Jan 25
abobote:
That place doesn't look like Maitama though
That was a risky thing to do

Honestly. Very risky.
He was lucky. If he wasn't, he would have been dead before people would know who he was.
Sensasionalism everywhere.
Abeg apply wisdom ooh.

Army no be people you take shine. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by Gentlesniper(m): 10:22am On Jan 25
Alexis11:

Lol I'm certain nobody from your region that claim audio "bravery" can do what a so called "coward" did in that video.

Time and time again, you guys have continued to prove that you are only motivated by jealousy and hate for the people who are clearly superior to you in every sense of the word. cool

You are exactly one of the main reasons Nigeria will never move forward, infact you and your likes are a very big hindrance and obstacle to the glory of this wonderful nation. Several guys quoted the same guy you quoted and made sensible comments against what he wrote, but you with your myopic and empty brain, had to bring in tribalism into this.....you and your type deserve to executed for a better Nigeria to emerge

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by yewit37486: 10:38am On Jan 25
Sucre6:
Nigerian Politician are most dumbest, money miss road, when a mumu man get political appointment by mistake, he thinks he have arrived and then begin to show off the little change he has stolen by trying to oppress others and violet rules upanda cos he now thinks he's above the law.

And then one day he dies and realises the foolishness of his actions, albeit too late by then.
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by BadBradley: 10:54am On Jan 25
Touts everywhere. From Fayose to the erring minister
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by jattopeter(m): 11:26am On Jan 25
Is this country made for Poilticians and people that are highly Connected?
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by ObalendeCMS: 11:39am On Jan 25
BREAKING NEWS!!
Na Wike be the unknown minister!
He just lock up ni o.
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by lizko(m): 11:40am On Jan 25
Why didn't Lagos governor do the same to a serving military personnel.
xaggar:
No need for the insults. However, he could angrily tell him to reverse.
Re: Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja by safarifarms(m): 11:41am On Jan 25
BUSHHUNTER:

Nothing new here.
Useful for some of us who don't use twitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence / 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo / Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.