Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

AFCON 2023: They’re Very Strong – Super Eagles Told How To Beat Cameroon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: They’re Very Strong – Super Eagles Told How To Beat Cameroon (377 Views)

Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers / How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON 2023: They’re Very Strong – Super Eagles Told How To Beat Cameroon by SoNature(m): 11:05am On Jan 25
Super Eagles defender, Bright Osayi-Samuel has advised Jose Peseiro’s side on what to do to beat Cameroon when both teams clash at the ongoing 2023 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON, in Ivory Coast.

Nigeria will tackle Cameroon in the AFCON Round of 16 on Saturday at the Stade Félix Houphouët-Boigny in Abidjan.

Speaking ahead of the game, Bright Osayi-Samuel said the Super Eagles can hurt Cameroon if they focus on themselves.

The Fenerbahce player also admitted that Cameroon has a very strong team.

“It’s knockout now; there are no free points. It is either you win, and you are through, or you lose, and you are out,” Osayi-Samuel was quoted as saying by Soccernet.

“Cameroon has a very strong team. They have got good players, but if we are focused on ourselves and look at what we can do, how we can hurt them, I think we have a very good chance of winning the game,” he said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/25/afcon-2023-theyre-very-strong-super-eagles-told-how-to-beat-cameroon/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: They’re Very Strong – Super Eagles Told How To Beat Cameroon by SoNature(m): 11:06am On Jan 25
Personally, this is the worst Super Eagles team I have seen in decades.

Unfortunately, I don't see how they will beat Cameroon in this tournament.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: They’re Very Strong – Super Eagles Told How To Beat Cameroon by AustineE1: 12:04pm On Jan 25
SoNature:

Why are you sounding pessimistic,the camerounian side is even worst off,grouping us with cameroun gives us a golden chance of making it through.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: They’re Very Strong – Super Eagles Told How To Beat Cameroon by ruggedtimi(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25
SoNature:

same way we didnt see them beating ivory coast through the group stage

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: They’re Very Strong – Super Eagles Told How To Beat Cameroon by jamesversion: 5:31pm On Jan 25
Onana is the Cameroonian keeper. grin

Don't ever forget that. cool

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Super Pack 12,000 Naira.emilokon Konkon / Predict And Win / No Guaranteed Shirt For Kelechi Iheanacho- Manu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.