Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,417 members, 7,908,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:27 PM

How To Position Yourself For Bigger Opportunities As A Nigerian Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Position Yourself For Bigger Opportunities As A Nigerian Corper (303 Views)

See What This Nigerian Corper Said As She Celebrates Her POP / Nigerian Corper Celebrate With Market Women After Recieving NYSC Certificate.pic / Check Out This Busty Nigerian Corper In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Position Yourself For Bigger Opportunities As A Nigerian Corper by RoyalAnsel: 4:59pm On Jan 25
One of the inspiring success stories I love is the story of this lady named Chioma.

She graduated from the university in the year 2020, went for her NYSC and did her POP the next year.

So, here is the story.

A few years before Chioma joined a real estate company, she was working for an Electronics company as a salesperson.

This she did during her school holiday breaks, she later worked in the same company during her 6 months Industrial Training (IT).

She was paid 25,000 naira monthly before she graduated.

But this time after graduation, she wanted something better with a good pay to upgrade her life.

Her aunt working with a real estate company introduced her to the company to work as a realtor before she finds a suitable job for herself.

In this new company, she was earning over 450,000 naira monthly from sales.

She also enjoys freedom of time, as she doesn't go to work everyday.

When she saw some of her fellow corp members who graduated same year with her earning little and also don't have time for themselves.

She made up her mind to continue working as a realtor in the company.

In December 2023, she bought her first landed property worth 4 million naira which she saved from working as a realtor within 2years of graduation.

There are many exciting opportunities available to those who choose to become real estate agents or brokers.

You can build your own business, create a strong network of high connections, and enjoy a flexible work schedule.

Plus, you get to help people find their dream homes - a very rewarding experience!
This career can also offer financial stability and a good income.

Many real estate agents / broker earn a commission on every sale, so the more successful you are, the more you earn.

And the best part is that you're in control of your own success - the harder you work, the more you'll earn.

In addition, being a realtor can provide a sense of personal satisfaction.

You'll be making a real difference in people's lives by helping them find the perfect home or acquire genuine lands for their needs. It's truly a career that offers fulfillment and opportunity.

Do you think a career in real estate is right for you? Let's chat and find out! 🏘️💪
As you can see, there are many great reasons to become a realtor.

Are you ready to get started on your journey? I'm here to help you every step of the way! 😄

(1) (Reply)

Why My Flat Mate Thought I Was A Yah00 Boy / Plateau Batch A Stream 1 From Uyo / I Know PDP Will Lose 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.