Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March (8204 Views)

Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris / Mohammed Idris: Why Bandits Kidnapped Me – Niger Commissioner / Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by Ubycare: 6:08pm On Jan 25
£1 is now N1756 as at 6:08pm.
Just dey play!
Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by Kingrshd3: 6:24pm On Jan 25
Arobaga:
Labor and NLC shouldn’t negotiate anything with government

Make everybody just leave Tinubu to deal with all of us with hunger and insecurity

After his first 4yrs the few people that would survive his regime will have sense by force

Deep down I want us to learn the hard way so that we would outgrow tribalism and religion at the polls

I want make suffer choke well well make everywhere hard seems that the only way we would learn

So who can be the president we can vote for that will turn 1 dollar to #300 again 🤔

because what am trying to say here is that all our leaders except only yar'adua non of them I should or better they are all birds of same feathers 😢
Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by Yong4ever: 6:57pm On Jan 25
Loveth160:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/25/nigerian-govt-labour-to-discuss-new-minimum-wage-in-march-minister/
Useless Government, when it comes to the masses they use 'will' but for them, it's always 'has/have/had', wicked leaders.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by SavageMaster: 6:58pm On Jan 25
Loveth160:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/25/nigerian-govt-labour-to-discuss-new-minimum-wage-in-march-minister/

One chance loading...

Labour is still foaming in the mouth about 100,000 Naira minimum wage

We shall see...
Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by israelmao(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25
FG is to discuss new minimum wage in March then,when will it be implemented?
Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by ozo13(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25
Honestey:
FG has been pushing the date for negotiation and conclusion on payment of living wage forward since last year . Therefore, I can't believe FG. The only way is for Labour Union to declare indefinite strike but unfortunately, someone will have to reshape the akpu face of that imp with powerful blow for any meaningful strike to happen.
grin
Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by Samfloxin(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25
Arobaga:
Labor and NLC shouldn’t negotiate anything with government

Make everybody just leave Tinubu to deal with all of us with hunger and insecurity

After his first 4yrs the few people that would survive his regime will have sense by force

Deep down I want us to learn the hard way so that we would outgrow tribalism and religion at the polls

I want make suffer choke well well make everywhere hard seems that the only way we would learn
They will never learn,watch out the next election.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by Major77: 8:07pm On Jan 25
We are tayerd of promise and fail what we need is action simple...
Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by Bimpe29: 8:42pm On Jan 25
We (Labor) don gree for FG's insensitivity.
Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by iswallker(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25
The agreement was pay 35k indefinitely until a new minimum wage is arrived at...

But the guy up there thinks it's for six months. And the six months should expire in Feb before they begin to negotiate...

Who did this thing to this nation,..
Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by olatunbosun12362: 9:18pm On Jan 25
lol, before these liars implement minimum wage, they will delay till 4th year and use it to campaign for the gullible citizens, and they will continue to vote the change and their werey renewed hope.lol, before these liars implement minimum wage, they will delay till 4th year and use it to campaign for the gullible citizens, and they will continue to vote the change and their werey renewed hope....
Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by Lagyaovye33: 12:43am On Jan 26
Loveth160:

35k palliative never go round.
I pity Nigerian workers na so so fake promise go de give una hypertension
Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by Lagyaovye33: 12:44am On Jan 26
Richtaiwo:
But I thought they said they have resumed the payment of the 35k wage award. undecided
Nothing like that. They are not paying anything since the first one
Re: Mohammed Idris: FG, Labour To Discuss New Minimum Wage In March by hassana45502: 10:49am On Jan 26
Scam..I don't believe in this Tinlubu's administration.Scam..I don't believe in this Tinlubu's administration....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Govt Accuses Newspaper Vendors Of Blackmail / Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices / The Ordeals Of Alimodu Sheriff And What It Portends For The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.