Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,958 members, 7,879,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. (25771 Views)

Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi / #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Highways: 10:12pm On Jan 25
Mr president spoke and they responded

2 Likes

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by GGIA: 10:14pm On Jan 25
Arobaga:
The president sane people voted for

Not that useless Amadioha in Abuja with rotten teeth
E pain you? grin

rotten teeth is coming again in 2027 grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by GGIA: 10:15pm On Jan 25
Alexis11:
All Nigerian politicians are good outside office, it's always a different thing entirely when they are in power.
Peter Obi wey no fit revive Next Mall wan revive Nigeria
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by year2013: 10:15pm On Jan 25
Sangoamadioha1:

Peter Obi did not influence anything. On a norm, that escalator, that leads to the boarding gate, breaks down frequently and you will always see that sign after some few hours. So na normal thing for Abuja Airport (domestic wing).

You are one of those that put Nigeria in this mess

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Dmacqh(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25
Make I one Obidient please help me sub my GoTV
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Themanleshey: 10:16pm On Jan 25
Arobaga:

Continue deceiving yourself 😆

You still have few more years to do this 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by GGIA: 10:17pm On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

So you're now saying it is normal for an escalator in the second busiest airport in nigeria to be breaking down frequently? shocked that nobody should worry about it?

Just because you have corn in your back pocket?

Na wah oh undecided
The corn sweet ehn! you should have some too. cool

2 Likes

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 25
Topman7:
Ok… That was constructive criticism.

We accept that from Obi.

It is good to have a vocal opposition to keep the govt on its toes.

This is what happens in advanced democracies.

God bless Nigeria.

Unfortunately some people don't see the constructive criticism as what Peter obi should be doing. They just want the man to shut his mouth forever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by melodyogonna(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25
This is why opposition is fundamental to democracy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Hisbanner83: 10:23pm On Jan 25
May God bless His Excellency Mr Peter Obi for being a lone objective opposition to the government. A new Nigeria is POssible with Peter Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Af0nja: 10:24pm On Jan 25
Sangoamadioha1:

Peter Obi did not influence anything. On a norm, that escalator, that leads to the boarding gate, breaks down frequently and you will always see that sign after some few hours. So na normal thing for Abuja Airport (domestic wing).

Denial

2 Likes

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Splashme: 10:26pm On Jan 25
Nigeria is ruled by thieves

2 Likes

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Sangoamadioha1: 10:27pm On Jan 25
fredpeter:

See how delusional u sound

Wow, you see sound🙄

It should be' see how delusional your write up is' or 'hear how delusional you are sounding '

1 Like

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by badoh(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25
Splashme:
Peter Obi is my own president.

That other thief will never be
my president
Why not carry a chair for him so he can use it to sit in Aso Rock. By the time you realise it, Tinubu would have spent eight years and another Northerners would have taken over.
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by blowjohn(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25
Topman7:

We accept that from Obi.

God bless Nigeria.

. Exactly. I agree.
That was a very good one from Obi this time.
Am with him on this 100 percent.

I wonder how an airport of such magnitude can be in such a state!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Splashme: 10:35pm On Jan 25
badoh:

Why not carry a chair for him so he can use it to sit in Aso Rock. By the time you realise it, Tinubu would have spent eight years and another Northerners would have taken over.

Oga, I am not a thief ... so, a thief cannot be my president

2 Likes

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Jalaw: 10:37pm On Jan 25
Topman7:

We accept that from Obi.

God bless Nigeria.
"We accept that from Obi"

Are you in government?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by ikdaddy01(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25
I passed this place some weeks ago, I couldn't comprehend that both elevator and escalators were not working

2 Likes

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Ironbull: 11:00pm On Jan 25
Hahahaha when I see stupid post like this I just laughed.

Tell obi to criticise ugm, ipob and let's see the outcome.

Nonsense talk. Why not tell obi to criticise God and release rain on Kano and Borno oto quench the draught?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Acidosis(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25
The people's president ✌️✌️

2 Likes

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by BABANGBALI: 11:23pm On Jan 25
Very useless country

The Journey of a thousand miles Begins with Transport fare "Dont let any Motivational Speakers deceive You" 😂😂
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Haaland21: 11:26pm On Jan 25
Arobaga:

Online headless mob president who keeps entertaining his fellow sore losers.
We saw how he turned Anambra to Dubai while as a governor.

Dreamers want to be President......Keep deceiving 'yaself'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Haaland21: 11:28pm On Jan 25
Acidosis:

The people's president ✌️✌️

Keep deceiving 'yaself'

who dash monkey banana.........
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by obesse: 11:48pm On Jan 25
It shall be well.

1 Like

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Splashme: 12:00am On Jan 26
Shameless Shithole country
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Larryndelaw: 12:01am On Jan 26
Arobaga:

You will continue your lamentation till 2031, the. It goes back to the North. Nothing for u
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by nedekid: 12:02am On Jan 26
Nzogbu2012:

Tell. me your state of origin...I will mention s9me.of.the project in your state that has been abandoned for donkey years....nah today you dey see abandon project for. Nigeria.....

Stop being petty, which one is "my state"? All states belong to Nigerians. Come to think of it, of what benefit is your personal state to you? Abi can you walk to your local government office or state government house and demand they give you money because it is your state? Do you get free Healthcare, free bus rides, train rides because it is "my" state? Do you get free land or electricity? Infact land in your state will be sold to a non indigene that outbids you on land or building purchase.
I implore us to be more mature about such issues, remove pettiness and use our time to workout money so we can benefit from our states, if not all we have is just bragging rights which does not put food on the table.

1 Like

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by ufotunang: 12:09am On Jan 26
In nigeria things are not done the right way...that is nigeria for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 / 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.