Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,111 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Marriage: Who Should I Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage: Who Should I Choose (244 Views)

Marriage: Who Should I Choose / Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage: Who Should I Choose by Imotman(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25
Hello.

I'm 35 and right now I'm a little bit lost on choosing a potential life partner.. I went through a slight delay career-wise, but God came through and things picked up within the past 1 year. I met a lady also during this time and we've been dating. We both love each other with the mindset of getting married soon.. I was looking forward to tell my mom who I hadn't seen in almost a year about her.

The twist now is my aunt (a very close confidant) whom I told before anyone is trying to pitch me to another lady abroad. (I don't know how she looks or who she is as I write)...

My mum is also tilting in that direction and urging me to consider the other lady abroad, based on my aunt's positive recommendation.

My family absolutely mean well for me. Right now I'm a bit lost on the whole situation as my main goal for the new year is to get married and relocate abroad.

I'm concerned if I'll be able to get on well with this 'other' lady in question or should I just insist on settling with the current person I'm seeing.. this is the real dilemma.
Re: Marriage: Who Should I Choose by Samfloxin(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25
Do you believe in God? Go to two or three people who hear from God. He will guide you aright. If you don't believe, follow your heart
Re: Marriage: Who Should I Choose by immortalcrown(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25
Bite before you chew.

Let the abroad girl come and spend time with you so that you will make your choice.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Who Should I Choose by advanceDNA: 7:53pm On Jan 25
Imotman:
Hello.

I'm concerned if I'll be able to get on well with this 'other' lady in question or should I just insist on settling with the current person I'm seeing.. this is the real dilemma.

Have u even told ur folks u have someone u care about already??.or ur desire to relocate abroad with ease with the lady already based over there is clouding ur judgement?? angry angry

U are a guy naaa..I doubt anyone will want to force you to marry a lady u don't even know

2 Likes

Re: Marriage: Who Should I Choose by Starz825(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25
kobojunkie will come here soon. let's wait for her
Re: Marriage: Who Should I Choose by Astimshire: 7:57pm On Jan 25
Samfloxin:
Do you believe in God? Go to two or three people who hear from God. He will guide you aright. If you don't believe, follow your heart
Are you marrying for them or for yourself? If you can answer this question, you will definitely find the exact solution to your present situation
Re: Marriage: Who Should I Choose by drimzsmoke(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25
Starz825:
kobojunkie will come here soon. let's wait for her

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And start her usual argument
Re: Marriage: Who Should I Choose by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25
"All that glitters is not gold. If u go ahead to marry the abroad lady it may end in tears. That's all I can tell you.
Re: Marriage: Who Should I Choose by drimzsmoke(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25
Imotman:
Hello.

I'm 35 and right now I'm a little bit lost on choosing a potential life partner.. I went through a slight delay career-wise, but God came through and things picked up within the past 1 year. I met a lady also during this time and we've been dating. We both love each other with the mindset of getting married soon.. I was looking forward to tell my mom who I hadn't seen in almost a year about her.

The twist now is my aunt (a very close confidant) whom I told before anyone is trying to pitch me to another lady abroad. (I don't know how she looks or who she is as I write)...

My mum is also tilting in that direction and urging me to consider the other lady abroad, based on my aunt's positive recommendation.

My family absolutely mean well for me. Right now I'm a bit lost on the whole situation as my main goal for the new year is to get married and relocate abroad.

Marry your Naija babe!!!

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Who Should I Choose by GOFRONT(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25
Okay use this method...

Except your Genotype is AA......but if you ar AS, take the two ladies for a genotype test. Whoever that come out AA is the one to marry not minding if it would affect your Aunt or mother....
Re: Marriage: Who Should I Choose by Klinxmanz(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25
chairman dis one be like marriage by waybill abeg oga be careful because marriage na lifetime wahala no be babe u dey book!!..

(1) (Reply)

Have You Met Someone Who Truly Changed From Their Bad Past? / Cartoon Today : Happy Vals Day NigeriaοΏ½ / I Miss Life Of The Late 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.