Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3988 Views)

A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here / Your Friend's Wedding Or Boyfriend's Birthday Get Together? / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ShyOne(f): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ OP

insecure - means it didn't end well and you still have feelings for this guy

I WOULD NEVER go with a fake date - dress beautifully and - work on yourself internally from today until the wedding.

Also remember that men have the same feelings that we have, he is probably thinking the same inside. Go by yourself - you could meet a wonderful man who won't approach you in the presence of the fake date.

I would smile a brilliant smile - hold my head high and strut my dayum stuff - dance, eat and be merry.
Re: . by comotdere(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
There is the possibility that the guy may want more than that and he could be real if he is single as well. So be guided.

@comotdere
Pls, what are the repercussions you're forseeing?

Re: . by SAFO(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2011
Taking fake dates only happens in the movies or more a less the outcome is only positive in movies, lol. Just be yourself and dress to impress. Chances are he'll notice you and the tinge of regret will kick in when he realizes what he's missing out on.

Btw, nice to see another Shawn on the boards, my name is Shawn as well.
Re: . by mystiqueem(f): 3:23am On Nov 08, 2011
Are you forgetting its about a WEDDING? A happy union?
Go for the right reasons, like supporting and being happy for the couple getting married.

Your ex can go shag himself
Re: . by lovelydoll: 4:58am On Nov 08, 2011
LaShawn:

@all
Thanx all. Yeah, being single is not a crime.
I get you. Well, its not like I planned to introduce the guy as my BF or anything. That would be disrespectful to his woman.
I would only have introduced him as 'a friend' and leave the rest to people's imagination.
Maybe I seem so vain. But I know my ex, he's so vindictive that he'l probably push his g/friend into my nose if was possible.
My idea was more lyk: a cool guy to accompany, and make me look less alone?
But nobody being in support of this idea, makes it less attractive. . . .

to be honest i wouldn't show up, it will cause to much tension. i'd save my worries and stay home and relax.plus if u don't show up,ur ex bf will be mad because he can't do anything to humiliate you or get back at you.
Re: . by adconline(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2011
U came into this world all by yourself and will die one day by yourself, why dont you feel proud, stand up for yourself and say I'm happy to be different from the crowd. Like "Sprite" would say image is nothing, obey your thirst ie appreciate and adore yourself. maybe your next husband might be at the wedding, so renting a BF automatically shuts the door to a new relationship.
Re: . by Monicasque(f): 8:35am On May 22, 2013
take a hunk with as a date but do not try do embarassing things to make him jelous. you know how us ladies can seek attention by prending to be extra happy, laughing out loud bla bla bla. just be cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" / ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? / Relationship Tips: 3 Types Of Vagina Men love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.