Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) (69470 Views)

Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by FireUpNow(m): 5:05am On Jan 27
The one that facelifted the upper part can't go and buy his own piece of land and build his own house? Na wa sha
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Bukola94: 5:08am On Jan 27
EreluRoz:
It's like second wife's children have jammed money and have decided to furnish their part of the building.

This is polygamy you are seeing up there.

Thank God my dad didn't marry a second wife, I would have practically and singlehandedly seized the peace of our home without remorse.
Kai! You would seized the peace of your father home? But why if I may ask you? Which religion or tribe are you... so your father that is an adult, he can't act & decides what how he wants to live is lifestyle... what if you want to marry the love of your life and your parents said no,how will u feel? another scenario, when you get a good job and u are financially independent and successful, then they ask you that when you go marry, maybe you want 34yrs to 40yrs b4 settling down and your parents insist you must marry btw 27yrs & 30. please what will be your reaction, be honest
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by wyyzkay(m): 5:17am On Jan 27
All paid Vpns available @affordable prices

Slide in to DM..... Lets have a deal I'm your Guy
WhatsApp______________08130567383
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by yusluvad(m): 5:45am On Jan 27
adesegun121:

Stop joor grin grin grin

Oya No vex you don catch me grin grin
Egbon πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ˜‚
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Btruth: 6:35am On Jan 27
Jacob & Esau house......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by maasoap(m): 6:39am On Jan 27
EreluRoz:
It's like second wife's children have jammed money and have decided to furnish their part of the building.

Thank God my dad didn't marry a second wife, I would have practically and singlehandedly seized the peace of our home without remorse.

Mumu. When we have many siblings from monogamous families that don't even talk to one another, not to talk of helping each other. Dey dia grin grin grin
Right here on Nairaland, one narrated that both parents and her siblings don die and remain just two of them and the remaining two still don't communicate
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by maasoap(m): 6:45am On Jan 27
Angellucifer:
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims

The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

Think of it:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem

Hindus living with Christians = No Problem

Hindus living with Jews = No Problem

Christians living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem

Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem

Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem

Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem

Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem

Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem

Christians living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem

But:

Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem

Muslims living with Christians = Problem

Muslims living with Jews = Problem

Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem

Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem

Muslims living with Shintos = Problem

Muslims living with Atheists = Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

**********SO THIS LEADS TO *****************

They're not happy in Gaza

They're not happy in Egypt

They're not happy in Libya

They're not happy in Morocco

They're not happy in Iran

They're not happy in Iraq

They're not happy in Yemen

They're not happy in Afghanistan

They're not happy in Pakistan

They're not happy in Syria

They're not happy in Lebanon

They're not happy in Nigeria

They're not happy in Kenya

They're not happy in Sudan

******** So, where are they happy? **********

They're happy in Australia

They're happy in England

They're happy in Belgium

They're happy in France

They're happy in Italy

They're happy in Germany

They're happy in Sweden

They're happy in the USA & Canada

They're happy in Norway & India

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame?

Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves,

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

And they want to change the countries

This is what you live for? My sympathy for you
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by itsene: 6:47am On Jan 27
Offkey:
My own be say make the person wey dey up floor no go match white powder for down floor cheesy
Or someone starting fire downstairs.
In any case how can you sleep upstairs in peace?
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by MissKudoswrite(f): 7:10am On Jan 27
It's finishedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by rajiedreez: 7:15am On Jan 27
But the owner of the top floor is joking. If the ground floor isn't maintained properly, his property is gone

1 Like

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:38am On Jan 27
Nah. That house is in ogun state, landlord d stay upstairs, tenants stay downstairs. Shameless landlord
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by femi4: 8:34am On Jan 27
adesegun121:
When the house is shared after the death of its owner grin
Very unwise

What will happen to the top if the bottom give way due to lack of maintenance

2 Likes

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by jasmineratty: 9:03am On Jan 27
Imagine if one of them decides to sell the land πŸ˜„
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Macala: 10:02am On Jan 27
They first wife son don cashout go repair him mama side πŸ˜‚
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Preciouschinwe(f): 10:08am On Jan 27
adesegun121:
When the house is shared after the death of its owner grin
grin so funny

1 Like

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by mechanics(m): 10:32am On Jan 27
Hmmmm.
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Afolue(m): 11:40am On Jan 27
In Africa, the one up will not last long.
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by magzey: 12:15pm On Jan 27
And if Cyclone blow the roof na where Dem go put belongings as him no help the ground man or abi na Landlord get the upper apartment? grin grin

Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Runnazzy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27
Coldspice:

Have you seen where you are cutting trees in your dream and you wake up damn tired every morning. When you start growing muscles physically, you will soji yourself.
Lol which kind problem be that.. Abeg oo grin
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Amtasiu(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27
grin grin grin grin grin grin
AsapTeddy:
you just dey move mad, they carry pics from twitter, and slapping your own narration to it. guy rest
Re: When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) by Healermyst: 11:49pm On Jan 27
EreluRoz:

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.