Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,812 members, 7,965,984 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:41 AM

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose (84703 Views)

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / Woman Brought 18 Of Her Friends To Dinner, And Boyfriend Refused To Pay. (video) / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose by DonroxyII: 2:04am On Feb 02
Fisiryorh:
Ashawo don buy final market... lipsrsealed
Pirate ☠ Stagnetti !
Re: Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose by Westves: 11:30am On Feb 17
What a huge tragedy and great loss of a rare breed of woman. Her body type, energy and face are unmatched. She starred in amazing scenes too numerous to count. She will be dearly, sorely missed. It's so very unfortunate that their line of work seems to rely on drug abuse

It's a miracle that veterans from their set were able to wean themselves from the industry without succumbing to an overdose. Women like Lisa Ann, jayden jaymes, glad to see them lead normal lives. Carmella bing was in the same bracket with Jesse Jane and shyla stylez, who have both lost their lives to this brutal enemy. I hope she learns from their mistake and checks into rehab before it is too late

I'm also surprised that Gianni Micheals is still here. She seemed more erratic than the others. I wonder why the male performers are rarely affected. Only Bill Bailey and seth gamble. Why are annoying, wicked guys like kieran Lee and James deen still alive and kicking?
Re: Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose by Sensiblerealist: 9:25am On Feb 23
Not to weird many of us self. Nigeriam oloshos in Duba mostly have regular boyfriends. They even live together at times and I know of a planning wedding that time.
I just dey imagine the thought of those guys

DanDeeBoss:
Yes, they do. Weird to us but not to the Whites. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.