Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,635 members, 7,941,451 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

One Night With The King - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Night With The King (203 Views)

Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra / Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Night With The King by TheMiracleMag(m): 6:52am On Jan 26
Praise GOD

*GOODNEWS!* *GOODNEWS!!* *GOODNEWS!!!*

*One Night with the King,* a prophetic night of encounters holds tonight *Friday 26th January at 10pm (Nigerian Time).*

www.domimedia.org

Come prepared to meet with the King.
All living winners should ensure they partake of this turnaround Prophetic Feast.

It shall be a night of *transference of prophetic grace through the Prophetic Mantle All of the manifold graces behind the triumph of this Commission* shall be made available for everyone that believes and chooses to align with every instruction regarding the Kingdom advancement agenda for the year.

*What is in this impartation service for me?*

* Everyone shall be stepping into realms that others have laboured to access - John 4:38.

* It shall be a night of access to spiritual gifts that will lead to the establishment and tireless pursuit of God and His Kingdom.- Roms.1:11.

* We shall be enabled to manifest the same spirit and walk in the same steps of the carrier of the grace. - 2 Cor. 12:17-18/ Acts 4:13.

* There shall be a release of special miracles the kind we have never heard, read or seen - Acts 19:11-12.

As we all know there is no distance in the world of the spirit as seen in:

* The testimony of the Centurion - Mat. 8:8-10.
* The testimony of the woman of Canaan - Mat. 15:21-23.
* The turnaround testimony from Calgary Canada through Live Transmission at Shiloh 2023.
* The testimony of Blood/Bone marrow cancer flushed out in US & India.
* Dead child raised Back to Life via Shiloh Live Transmission.
* Insanity cleared off through the Prophetic Mantle.

*All winners are to come with a white handkerchief that will return with them as a Prophetic Mantle.*

Note:
*There will be NO evening prayer meeting tomorrow Friday, CHOP on Saturday and Prophetic Mantle Service On Sunday*

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Allow These Women Spoil Tinubu’s Government,’ Group Warns Remi Tinubu / OJ Simpson Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer, Undergoing Chemotherapy / Mercy Aigbe Pleads With President Tinubu Over Economic Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.