Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,741 members, 7,930,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:00 PM

A Time Of Expression - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Time Of Expression (65 Views)

Anambra’s Largest Gospel Music Fiesta, 'Expression' Holds In Awka(photos) / ... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Time Of Expression by jonatoye(m): 7:57am On Jan 26
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: A Time of Expression

The word for today
When it comes to the time a man is expected to fulfill his mandate he is expected to express himself to show what he is made up of. Your expression in the time of manifestation defines your greatness in destiny!
Scriptural Reference
"And it came to pass after many days that the word of the LORD came to Elijah, in the third year, saying, "Go, present yourself to Ahab, and I will send rain on the earth." (1Kings 18:1NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The greatest evil that can happen to a man is for him to be unavailable in the time of expression. The Lord commanded Elijah to show himself in a bid to put an end to famine (1 Kings 18:1-40). Also, when the time came for God to deliver the Israelites from slavery in Egypt; Moses had to show up to fulfill his mandate even though Pharaoh sought to kill him before the time (Exo 5:1-12).

Queen Vashti lost out on destiny when she refused to express herself at a time that mattered most. The expression of David calmed the nerves of the Israelites after Goliath subjected them to severe oppression for 40 days. All the investment of God over your life is waiting for the day of expression. Each time there is a need for you to fulfill your mandate; you are not expected to hide or flee but to express the glory of God in your life.

Can a man fulfill his mandate by hiding?

Prayer Point
Lord! My destiny will not fail; Let my Glory find expression as when due in Jesus' name. Amen!

Main Emphasis
At the time of expression, you are expected to show up to fulfill your mandate!

Have a Blessed Friday!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/2024 / Energize And Empower: Consecration Techniques For Your Magical Tools / Closing A Circle: Why Endings Are Essential For Personal Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.