Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

Single Mum Learning A Tech Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Single Mum Learning A Tech Skills (133 Views)

Single Mum Learning A Non TECH SKILLS “copywriter” / Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mum Learning A Tech Skills by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:35am On Jan 26
https://www.facebook.com/100064626438292/posts/pfbid02maxDbFJeMoyEC2YZgTXyAE9S6nX9uBn5nHJyjtjZvH4y97fSU4tuxxYnwQm2MBBtl/?

Results Of The Single Mum Learning A Tech Skills

@oladayocopywriter great job so far

She is able to perfect her designs skills and copywriting skills

#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Single Mum Learning A Tech Skills by thesicilian: 11:37am On Jan 26
Wordsfrombimpe:
https://www.facebook.com/100064626438292/posts/pfbid02maxDbFJeMoyEC2YZgTXyAE9S6nX9uBn5nHJyjtjZvH4y97fSU4tuxxYnwQm2MBBtl/?

Results Of The Single Mum Learning A Tech Skills

@oladayocopywriter great job so far

She is able to perfect her designs skills and copywriting skills

#digitalbimpemarketing
Nice but I don't see what her 'single mumhood' has got to do with her ability to learn tech skills. Is it that she's busier than the married mum or what?

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Learning A Tech Skills by ekelebeXstunner: 12:55pm On Jan 26
thesicilian:

Nice but I don't see what her 'single mumhood' has got to do with her ability to learn tech skills. Is it that she's busier than the married mum or what?
Maybe she had no man around to foot the bills. Women term such “brave” nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Learning A Tech Skills by Onexmk(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26
Hard work is insufficient on its own.
You have to work wisely, with dedication, constancy, and focus.
Discover how to take advantage of internet chances.
One of the most affordable ways to improve your financial skills is via affiliate marketing.
No need for start up funds.
The individual that will teach you affiliate marketing and everything else is the only one you need to pay.
Did you know that as you execute all of the lessons from the Affiliate Beginner Course (ABC) step-by-step?
Weekly earning 350k is more than feasible.

+2349136115027

check my signature

(1) (Reply)

FOREX Rates - Dollars; Efforts by CBN To Save The Naira / Avoid If It's Too Small / Axis Hotel Hideaway Your Sanctuary In The Heart Of The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.