Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,976 members, 7,899,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack (14068 Views)

Israel Kills Abu Taleb, The Most Senior Hezbollah Commander Since October 7 / Hostage Fights Off 7 Hamas Terrorists While Being Kidnapped / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53am On Jan 27
The UN have switched sides. They have been infiltrated with terrorists who believe Jihad is the solution to world peace

2 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by FiftyFifty(m): 8:53am On Jan 27
tctrills:

... every good thing that came to them, the US was always involved.

Lol. Your shallow-mindedness and myopism seems to be on the highest level. Re-read the trash you boldly typed again and see how it contrast with the reality. Stop making a carricature of your empty self so brazenly and publicly.

3 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by FiftyFifty(m): 8:56am On Jan 27
dettolgel:

Do you know what Israel does for the US? Now tell me what is it that Palestine does for the US?

I'm allergic to unnecessary mention bereft of intelligence and contextual comprehension, pls. Thanks but no thanks.

3 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by MadamExcellency: 8:57am On Jan 27
FiftyFifty:

But you said others can't do without Western aid, when will you stop all these lies?

What do you mean? Israel is a $44 billion economy with 9 million people while Nigeria is barely $4 billion with 230 million people.

You call it Aid but it's weapon development and scientific research counterpart funding.

2 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by Floky215: 9:03am On Jan 27
FiftyFifty:

Stop running confusedly like a headless chicken, tell Netanyahu to obey the ICJ ruling first. The world is watching how the castle of lies Israel build for decades is finally crumbling.

Do even know what the ICJ ruling say or just commenting based on what your illiterate imam told you in the mosque..?

You lots are pathetic retards...!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:04am On Jan 27
THE ONLY MUSLIM THAT IS NOT A TERRORIST, IS THE ONE THAT CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY.
Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by themanderon: 9:04am On Jan 27
olayinka63:
Despite all the noise, Israel has not been able to finish Hamas going to 6 months now. Let's assume both Hamas and Israel were given a level playing field, Israel won't be able to contain them. Israel has been receiving funding and military support and yet still continuing the fight.

The most difficult enemy to fight is one you cannot see that just appears lunches attacks and vanished like bed bugs. If Hamas and indeed all Arabs Muslims are capable let them meet Israel Mano-a-mano on the battlefield not hiding away like rats in sewer tunnels. Even the most sophisticated conventional army would have a difficult time fighting this war.

5 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by udemzyudex(m): 9:09am On Jan 27
Hamas already claim that the people of Gaza are the responsibilities of UN and not their responsibility.

I guess that's why they didn't think about the consequences, they probably thought after at most 2 weeks of protest and pressure the Israeli government will give in and stop the invasion.

Well Israel doesn't give a hoot about UN anymore, it sees the organization as a terrorist sympathizer organization.

3 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by FiftyFifty(m): 9:10am On Jan 27
SaLongs1:
And you are serious?

Anyone following the Isareli-Palestine conflicts knows this. Did the Op, who is a Jew himself, refute it?
Arafat and his Fatah were tormenting Isarel with the support of the Egypt's Nasser, Syria's Al Asad, Jordan's Abdallah, and other pan Arab leaders not to talk of the massive home based support. Israeli thought of creating another group to counter the popularity of the charismatic secular pan Arab leader Arafat and his Fatah movement, that's how the idea of Hamas was mooted with the financial support from Mossad and Shinbet, the two Isareli intelligence agencies. A disabled Ahmad Yassin was made its first leader. Yassin and his successor Rantisi were all assassinated by the same Isarel. Isamail Haniyeh, the Hamas current head had to flee to Qatar.

Isareli-Palestine conflict didn't start on the October 7th.

3 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by SaLongs1(m): 9:19am On Jan 27
FiftyFifty:

Anyone following the Isareli-Palestine conflicts knows this. Did the Op, who is a Jew himself, refute it?
Arafat and his Fatah were tormenting Isarel with the support of the Egypt's Nasser, Syria's Al Asad, Jordan's Abdallah, and other pan Arab leaders not to talk of the massive home based support. Israeli thought of creating another group to counter the popularity of the charismatic secular pan Arab leader Arafat and his Fatah movement, that's how the idea of Hamas was mooted with the financial support from Mossad and Shinbet, the two Isareli intelligence agencies. A disabled Ahmad Yassin was made its first leader. Yassin and his successor Rantisi were all assassinated by the same Isarel. Isamail Haniyeh, the Hamas current head had to flee to Qatar.

Isareli-Palestine conflict didn't start on the October 7th.
I still can't believe you are still serious!

2 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by FiftyFifty(m): 9:21am On Jan 27
Floky215:

Do even know what the ICJ ruling say or just commenting based on what your illiterate imam told you in the mosque..?

You lots are pathetic retards...!!

See this swaggering incompetent brainless baboon. Tell me what the ICJ ruling say, mor@n.

4 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by FiftyFifty(m): 9:23am On Jan 27
SaLongs1:
I still can't believe you are still serious!

I don't expect you to believe, I'm just telling you what you seems to be oblivious of. You've learned something new at least, if you're capable of learning. We're free to choose what to believe or not, afterall.

3 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by SaLongs1(m): 9:28am On Jan 27
FiftyFifty:

I don't expect you to believe, I'm just telling you what you seems to be oblivious of. You've learned something new at least, if you're capable of learning. We're free to choose what to believe or not, afterall.
I am still learning at my age and that is how I have learnt to discard religious fueled propaganda on sight.

3 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by seunayantokun(m): 9:28am On Jan 27
Hamas uses aids to dig underground holes and tunnels and acquire weapons for use against Israel instead of making life comfortable for Palestinians...spending all against their own peace. Isn't that lunacy?
Israel, please, wipe Hamas out but ensure well-behaved Palestinians are well-taken care of.

2 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by fortunez1(m): 9:40am On Jan 27
Ok
Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by seunayantokun(m): 9:41am On Jan 27
TOPCRUISE:
The UN have switched sides. They have been infiltrated with terrorists who believe Jihad is the solution to world peace

Yeah. Everything and everybody that should reason normally and work for the peace of Palestine are terrorist weapons fashioned against Israel. Medical directors of hospitals and other health workers, UN humanitarian staff, etc are all working for Hamas. They are involved in its activities against Israel. They participated at one stage or another in October 7 attacks and celebrated the mass killings, rapes and kidnappings. The investigation will be a long one.

3 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by AuthorMan: 9:53am On Jan 27
madridguy:
Supporting the genocide, giving cover for the diapers soldiers killing children and women, providing weapons for the Team A and Team B , USA should stay one place with their greek gift as usual.

What Taquiya has done to you people's brain is pathetic.

You keep singing "Killing Children and Women" as if when Hammas entered Israel and started the killing they were sparing Israeli Children and Women.
Are you saying Israeli Children and Women's lives don't matter?

A sane person. I mean Someone in his right senses seeing all these propaganda will run away far from Islam.

Why can't you guys be sincere for once?

Hammas entered Israel and killed children women and the aged. Anyone they met on their destructive mission and you guys are here labelling Israel as killing children and women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by tctrills: 10:00am On Jan 27
FiftyFifty:

Lol. Your shallow-mindedness and myopism seems to be on the highest level. Re-read the trash you boldly typed again and see how it contrast with the reality. Stop making a carricature of your empty self so brazenly and publicly.
All you pro Hamas kids are all the same. You come online to insult everyone not on your side but when you are questioned you end up running away in shame.
I just keep laughing whenever I read a response from any of you because it's clear none of you have a mind of your own.
Hamas greatest success is their ability to photocopy their doctrines into the brains of millions of ignoramuses like you. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by Idaytesj29(m): 10:14am On Jan 27
olayinka63:
Despite all the noise, Israel has not been able to finish Hamas going to 6 months now. Let's assume both Hamas and Israel were given a level playing field, Israel won't be able to contain them. Israel has been receiving funding and military support and yet still continuing the fight.

If the world give Hamas and Israel a level playing young, those Hamas fighters will finish Israel in 2 weeks max.

Despite all the supports, funding, media backing, phosphorus, Jet bombers, tanks, modern riffles, body cams, bullet proof vests, live war theatre cover etc, they have not neutralized 100 Hamas terrorist, and 6 months go soon pass. They are just demolishing buildings in order to take over more lands illegally.

2 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by Idaytesj29(m): 10:23am On Jan 27
AuthorMan:

What Taquiya has done to you people's brain is pathetic.

You keep singing "Killing Children and Women" as if when Hammas entered Israel and started the killing they were sparing Israeli Children and Women.
Are you saying Israeli Children and Women's lives don't matter?

A sane person. I mean Someone in his right senses seeing all these propaganda will run away far from Islam.

Why can't you guys be sincere for once?

Hammas entered Israel and killed children women and the aged. Anyone they met on their destructive mission and you guys are here labelling Israel as killing children and women.

So, you think Hamas represents the religion Islam because Palestinians are predominantly Muslims and they speak arabic?

These people are not fighting a religious war, all they are fighting for is the same right you enjoy to be on the internet now, to raise their kids without the intrusion of the IDF soldiers badging into their homes at midnight, having Israel ration food supply to them like Prison ration, a State of their own, on their own land, conducting their own elections, and represented in UN , having their embassies with Israel handing off.

No Israeli blockade, no Killing of Palestinians by European Jewish settlers in the west bank, freedom for Gaza to conduct international trade and have their own resources to plan the future for their country.

1 Like

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by Idaytesj29(m): 10:30am On Jan 27
seunayantokun:
Hamas uses aides to dig underground holes and tunnels and acquire weapons for use against Israel instead of making life comfortable for Palestinians...spending all against their own peace. Isn't that lunacy?
Israel, please, wipe Hamas out but ensure well-behaved Palestinians are well-taken care of.

Aids dont go to the Palestinians directly, Palestinians Aids go to NGOs and the Israel who administer it by release it in piece meals, also supervise it's application and monitors it.

Palestine is not independent of Israel in any form. Hamas itself is even under 24 hours surveillance and Israeli control.
This makes me believe there is a political reason to that event, Netanyahu may have allowed it to happen to continue in office. I still feels , Hamas couldn't have pull that off on their own on Israeli occupier territory, they simply lack that capacity.

1 Like

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by 11doubledee: 10:33am On Jan 27
madridguy:
You can continue to kid yourself and your likes... Same USA that cannot do away from Middle east resources... USA are not doing the people of that region any favour rather than destructions and stealing their resources.

Which resources OGA?
The oil they buy from Saudi Arabia is it free?
Please educate us ,so we can confirm.
Stealing resources, stealing resources....
That's how you spread falsehood
Some would even mention stealing resources from Afghanistan, YEMEN, even GAZA
I can't help but laugh
If you talk about stealing resources,just go to the eastern/northern part of the country and see how the Chinese is exploiting us first hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by 11doubledee: 10:44am On Jan 27
FiftyFifty:

Propagandist
He stated the icj judgement didn't call for a cease fire,you countered it but with no facts.
Now you call him a propagandist,I even had to double check to confirm what I read earlier.
Judgement that is all over the media space.
Inasmuch as we have rights to our opinions on issues, somethings are not worth arguing over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by seunayantokun(m): 10:45am On Jan 27
Idaytesj29:

Aids dont go to the Palestinians directly, Palestinians Aids go to NGOs and the Israel who administer it by release it in piece meals, also supervise it's application and monitors it.

Palestine is not independent of Israel in any form. Hamas itself is even under 24 hours surveillance and Israeli control.
This makes me believe there is a political reason to that event, Netanyahu may have allowed it to happen to continue in office. I still feels , Hamas couldn't have pull that off on their own on Israeli occupier territory, they simply lack that capacity.
The evidence on the ground shows the capability of Hamas. Singing Netanyahu's machiavelianism in the war is not i. tandem with reality. All this connection you are helping to relay has not been able to stand in the face of evidence and is only popular among Hamas sympathisers.
Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by Idaytesj29(m): 10:49am On Jan 27
SaLongs1:
The West has been really trying for putting up with this murderous ingrates who are lazily eating and breeding at it's expense yet turning round at the slightest opportunity to attack and bite the very fingers that are feeding it. Tufiakwa!!

These people don't need your food if you didn't take away their lands In the first instance, destroyed their homes, villages to build illegal settlements protected by 25 foot fence with barbed wires restricting them into small prison like spaces within a wall.

2 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by Idaytesj29(m): 10:50am On Jan 27
seunayantokun:

The evidence on the ground shows the capability of Hamas. Singing Netanyahu's machiavelianism in the war is not i. tandem with reality. All this connection you are helping to relay has not been able to stand in the face of evidence and is only popular among Hamas sympathisers.

What evidence have tried to subject it to?
Point of correction, Civilians sympathizer, and this includes Israeli civilians.

1 Like

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by Free2Fly: 10:59am On Jan 27
madridguy:
Supporting the genocide, giving cover for the diapers soldiers killing children and women, providing weapons for the Team A and Team B , USA should stay one place with their greek gift as usual.

Which nonsense genocide are you talking about??

You Islamists are very hypocritical and disgusting!

So the massacre of 1200 Israelis by your fellow jihadists is not genocide?

It's the retaliation that's now genocide? What guts! Arrant nonsense.

In Nigeria where you're winning unchallenged, you're happy; but wherever your victims are able to fight back, whether it's in Israel, US or Igboland, it becomes a genocide.

Just know that the easy winning you're having in some parts of Nigeria because you have your fellow Islamists in power, who give you cover, will one day come to an end, and your terrorism will never win.

3 Likes

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by Originalsly: 11:12am On Jan 27
Hmmmm ..... "allegations that 12 staff members may have been involved in the October 7 attack. The workers have been fired and funds withdrawn. Many of us who love to shout witchhunting cannot recognize it when it is staring us in the face. It should be now be clear the UN is a front... and who controls the UN and oth3r "World Organizations".
Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by ekelebeXstunner: 11:19am On Jan 27
Nothing new about hearing wealthy people keeping themselves wealthy at the expense of others.
Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by subcbouy: 11:22am On Jan 27
The money sank into the building of the tunnels would have helped Gazan people. Human development is better than tunnels construction.
Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by 11doubledee: 11:24am On Jan 27
Idaytesj29:

So, you think Hamas represents the religion Islam because Palestinians are predominantly Muslims and they speak arabic?

These people are not fighting a religious war, all they are fighting for is the same right you enjoy to be on the internet now, to raise their kids without the intrusion of the IDF soldiers badging into their homes at midnight, having Israel ration food supply to them like Prison ration, a State of their own, on their own land, conducting their own elections, and represented in UN , having their embassies with Israel handing off.

No Israeli blockade, no Killing of Palestinians by European Jewish settlers in the west bank, freedom for Gaza to conduct international trade and have their own resources to plan the future for their country.
If all these grievances you highlighted was their real objective,why not keep pressing for a diplomatic solution instead of starting a war you clearly cannot handle.
What have they achieved since October 7?
And I thought there were four security barriers between GAZA and isreal, which Hamas destroyed to gain entry into isreal.
Although you didn't talk about the sporadic gun and knife attacks, suicide bombings and kidnapping of isrealis that warrants strict security measures.
And how do you make an it an obligation to wipe out another regilion/country and at the same time you want that country to support you,I personally don't think it makes any sense.

Were isreali soldiers still in GAZA before October 7? I don't think so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Halts Funds for UN Body Over Staff involved in October 7 Hamas attack by GlobeTrotter2: 11:28am On Jan 27
Where US dey see this money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures of Kenya Pastor Caught Cheating / Gambian Govt Foils Alleged Coup Attempt. 4 Soldiers Arrested, 3 On The Run / US To Give Ukraine $1bn In Aid As Russian Strike Kills At Least 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.