Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) (40885 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by Gandrova: 10:06pm On Jan 27
Jennyclay:
Just imagine undecided. Because of ordinary 27k undecided. What would happen if he sent her 120k for flight

He can’t tell me he hasn’t promised and failed someone or disappointed someone before in his lifetime undecided

The curses would definitely go back to him and his generation in 100 folds!!

Nonsense men!!
Don't ever promise what you can't fulfill.
Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by Niyi4321: 10:09pm On Jan 27
[quote author=jeff1993 post=128151339] As usual u must type rubbish .... I wonder If they exchanged ur brain for five loaves of bread and two fishes[/quot
Before it was turned to multiples or after?
Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by Melagros(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27
TANID:
I Swear That Thing no go work On That Lady because She Get babalawo Too
Lolzz grin
Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by Niyi4321: 10:32pm On Jan 27
Why am I the only one spotting the crooked lady picture as one bottle of Coca-Cola at first sight ?
Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by ukaface(f): 10:43pm On Jan 27
Ordinary 27k
You value the money so much but decided to spend it on kpekus.
Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by Pat081: 1:57am On Jan 28
Foolish boy not man how will you send money to someone when you can use part of the money to enjoy your life with one or two friends or family members or use it to carry runs gal with 5k or 10k ode, mumu every body will now see him with this nonsense he is doing
Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by HRMK: 6:53am On Jan 28
Jennyclay:
Just imagine undecided. Because of ordinary 27k undecided. What would happen if he sent her 120k for flight

He can’t tell me he hasn’t promised and failed someone or disappointed someone before in his lifetime undecided

Nonsense men!!

WHAT IS YOUR CONCERN OR CONNECTION IN THIS?ARE YOU THE SLAY QUEEN OR RELATED TO HER?
Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by Prozico22(m): 6:58am On Jan 28
Oga drink ur syrup
Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by Rowlandjude(m): 7:16am On Jan 28
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!
Why did she accept to come and he transferred the money and she did not show up.

It's your brother's if you have any, your father and all the men in your past generation that are useless, including your husband if you will marry... Idiot
Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by toujurs: 12:23pm On Jan 28
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!
Ashawo 10 kobo.
Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by Emekayoung(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31
skj1377:

Some of them are in HK learning and hunger is dealing with them on the daily. It's like Facebook dating scam is entry level or part one. Immediately, they start asking for money for something. I once bought a china phone that converts male voice to female. I used the phone to collect N10k from a randy colleague at the office sometimes in 2009. Till date he never new it was me if not he will ask for his N10k back.
Wetin woman go cause for this life plenty o.
Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by Pauliaette(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

U called ₦27k ordinary? Don't forget that's someone salary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.