Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Need An Advice Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need An Advice Please (305 Views)

Lawyer Advice please. / Advice Please. Am Not A Cultist But.... / He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice Please by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:57am On Jan 27
Good day fams. I have a girl which we have dated for almost 5 years now. She had a baby boy for me but I don't love her and I know she truly loves me she's even thinking that I may marry her in future because she doesn't flirt she don't have a boyfriend if not me. But the truth is that I don't love her and I'm not going to marry her when the time comes. But I didn't promise her that I will marry her but the love she has for me can move a mountain but I don't just love her. Please what can I do so she can forget about me. Because I know I will not marry her. I don't even call her just for her to get upset and move on with her life but she keep on calling my line all d time. Some times when I don't pick her calls she will be crying. I'm just afraid that she may end her life if I open up to her dat I don't wan d friendship anymore
Re: I Need An Advice Please by dawnomike(m): 8:35am On Jan 27
Sonofgod1990:
Good day fams. I have a girl which we have dated for almost 5 years now. She had a baby boy for me but I don't love her and I know she truly loves me she's even thinking that I may marry her in future because she doesn't flirt she don't have a boyfriend if not me. But the truth is that I don't love her and I'm not going to marry her when the time comes. But I didn't promise her that I will marry her but the love she has for me can move a mountain but I don't just love her. Please what can I do so she can forget about me. Because I know I will not marry her. I don't even call her just for her to get upset and move on with her life but she keep on calling my line all d time. Some times when I don't pick her calls she will be crying. I'm just afraid that she may end her life if I open up to her dat I don't wan d friendship anymore
I really do understand your plight.
But to be sincere with you, marry someone that truly loves and care for you -E get why!

But, if you can not come with terms with kiving your future with her, sit her down and have the discussion with her. It's not good to waste a lady's youthful years!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice Please by 247VAWULENCE: 8:37am On Jan 27
dawnomike:
I really do understand your plight.
But to be sincere with you, marry someone that truly loves and care for you -E get why!

But, if you can not come with terms with kiving your future with her, sit her down and have the discussion with her. It's not good to waste a lady's youthful years!!!

That girl can suddenly Change after marriage, Trust nobody!!

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice Please by Wawelexy(m): 8:40am On Jan 27
247VAWULENCE:

Do you know the character the next person would bring? As a guy, marry who loves you and not who you love, those already in marriage understands this statement

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice Please by kingthreat(m): 10:34am On Jan 27
It is too late.
She has a child for you.
Even if you don't love her, learn to love her.
What if the one you end up loving at the end doesn't love you?
Re: I Need An Advice Please by gladdensir(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27
247VAWULENCE:

"247 VAWULENCE" . Uhm! I hear another name today.
Re: I Need An Advice Please by gladdensir(m): 12:50pm On Jan 27
You could have not dated her in the first place when you knew you don't love her.

My boss once went through this when I was serving as an apprentice under him. For some reasons best known to him, he hated his wife like an enemy. He would beat her, hurl insults at her and deny her his presence at times she best needed him. Of a gentle morning, while I was waiting for my boss outside, I heard her wife crying and whimpering and I felt very bad realizing the usual was happening. But I was too young to chastise him and he could strike me if I dare talk about it. Just as OP mentioned about offspring, this lady also had two kids for my boss. My boss would womanize, drink alcohol (not to stupor though) while his wife remained faithful to him regardless of what he was doing. OP, believe me, he tried so much to find love elsewhere but failed to get one. (I witnessed many of his meeting with girls and their severance) In the end, he came back to his wife and gave her his love and now they have another kid. OP, heed to what the people telling you to stick to her said. She loves you and you also did in the first place when you first met her, and that should be a good reason you should be mindful of. Give her your love now, the beauty and the vogue lifestyle you are looking for in another girl, fades. And if you fail to listen; believe it or not, you are automatically gathering the coals to ignite the flame of hate toward you in the life of your boy.
Re: I Need An Advice Please by LoveJesus87(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27
Sonofgod1990:
There is a big problem if she loves that much and DOESNT cheat on you and you don't love her??
The safest assumption is that the powers of your father and mother's house are active on your case

In this Nigeria where its very difficult to get a lady that loves you and doesn't cheat, u see one and said u don't love her?? Am feeling sorry for you already.

So u will leave her and get the one u love who will not cheat on you?

This is NOT an insult: YOU DONT HAVE SENSE AT ALL AND LIFE IS ABOUT TO TEACH YOU SENSE

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice Please by LoveJesus87(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27
247VAWULENCE:

people don't just change like that
It depends on how you treat them. That's a big factor. Take note of that
Re: I Need An Advice Please by Nice2023(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27
[left][/left]
Re: I Need An Advice Please by mchonourable1: 6:07pm On Jan 27
You don't know that you are lucky! Behind her up, buy her lovely cloth. Make her look attractive in the long run you will love her. If you leave her for other girls they will break your heart and it might have late for getting her back.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Arrest Aisha Jibrin, 24 Others Who Led Minna Protest Over Hardshi / Kaduna Police Arrest Kidnappers’ Gang Leader Linked To Catholic Church Attack / Court Sentences TikTok User To Three Years Jail For Defaming Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.