Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,231 members, 7,907,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Is The Main Goal Of Writing An Essay? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Main Goal Of Writing An Essay? (120 Views)

Tragic Accident At UNILORIN Main Gate Claims Multiple Lives (Graphics Photos) / Do's And Don'ts For Writing An Essay Conclusion - Writing Guide / 'ASUU On Strike' Warning At University Of Benin Main Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Main Goal Of Writing An Essay? by emmawitson: 10:55am On Jan 27
Essay Writing has three primary goals. Number one is to persuade the audience. This is primarily the requirement of the persuasive essay. The writers need to write in such a convincing tone that they are forced to take action on this. Well, sometimes students struggle while writing their essays. And, that is why they think, "Can I get someone to write my essay services? For sure, you can. There are professionals who can help you. The second primary goal of the essay is to inform the readers about a specific topic. Here, by presenting unique facts, figures and information, the writer enhances the audience's knowledge on a certain subject. Lastly, the reason you might be required to write the essay is purely to entertain the audience.
Re: What Is The Main Goal Of Writing An Essay? by masonjones5711: 2:28pm On Apr 20
Writing an essay serves multiple purposes, as mentioned by emmawitson. However, crafting a compelling piece can indeed be challenging for some students. If you ever find yourself struggling, I highly recommend considering the services of 99papers. I've personally used their assistance, and it made the process much smoother. Their expert writers not only help in persuading the audience but also ensure informative and engaging content, tailored to your needs. So, if you're ever in need of reliable essay writing assistance, give essay writers for hire a try for a seamless experience.

(1) (Reply)

Educational Coloring Pages Online For Kids / SI Scholarship For Global Professionals [fully Funded Masters] / Partial And Fully-funded Scholarships For African Women To Study Abroad In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.