Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,443 members, 7,881,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Are You Doing With Your Youth? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are You Doing With Your Youth? (6197 Views)

What Are The Governors Doing With The Increased Allocation? / Tinubu What Are You Doing With A Cigarette Lighter - Pics / See What Slay Queen Is Doing With PT Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing With Your Youth? by HardMirror(m): 8:53am On Jan 28
Birdbyrde440:

Why you go de sleep around when you still de rent house?
Do you know that semen retention makes you have more focus, improves memory, intellect and enhanced physical appearance and fitness?
Too much sex makes you feel dirty and look scruffy.
and yet Elon musk that f#cks around like a goat is very successful.
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Youth? by Kingray10: 8:57am On Jan 28
Birdbyrde440:

Why you go de sleep around when you still de rent house?
Do you know that semen retention makes you have more focus, improves memory, intellect and enhanced physical appearance and fitness?
Too much sex makes you feel dirty and look scruffy.
Too much of sex doesn't makes one dirty, except the person is naturally dirty.
I think the sperm retention part is true.
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Youth? by Skillsnigeria: 9:04am On Jan 28
Noted
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Youth? by ObalendeCMS: 9:14am On Jan 28
Rolling over 2 odds as many time as possible & avoiding one useless naija girl from getting pregnant for me now. My elder brother for NY don warn me.

I feel this post is meant to gaslight the average nigerian youth whom the government is forking up their future back to back.
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Youth? by AfahaAbia(m): 9:24am On Jan 28
amnesty7:
The lazy youths will still spend their youthful times
Simping
Betting,
Arguing about football
Chatting away their youths
Drinking
Smoking
Online bigoting
Partying
Hero worshipping yeyebrities
Whor.eing
Etc.
Good luck to them.

I did most of that in my 20s and still turned out very fine. Time and chance happens to us all. You may have great visions and dreams but they may never come forth, while u may just go on with life with just a positive mindset and you would be amazed by what happens next.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With Your Youth? by J0HNNY(m): 10:32am On Jan 28
UncleAyo:
1. What are my financial goals?
- Have I clearly defined short-term, medium-term, and long-term financial objectives?
- Are my goals realistic and achievable based on my current financial situation and resources?

2. What is my current financial situation?
- Do I have a clear understanding of my income, expenses, assets, and liabilities?
- Have I reviewed my credit score and financial statements to assess my financial health?

3. Am I living within my means?
- Do I have a budget in place to track my expenses and ensure I'm not overspending?
- Am I prioritizing needs over wants and making conscious spending decisions?

4. How am I managing debt?
- Do I have a plan to pay off high-interest debts and avoid accumulating more debt?
- Have I explored options for consolidating or refinancing debt to lower interest rates and simplify payments?

5. Am I saving and investing effectively?
- Am I setting aside a portion of my income for savings and investments each month?
- Have I diversified my investment portfolio to minimize risk and maximize returns?
- Do I understand the various investment options available to me, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and real estate?

6. Have I considered emergency preparedness?
- Do I have an emergency fund set aside to cover unexpected expenses or loss of income?
- Have I reviewed my insurance coverage to ensure adequate protection for my health, property, and assets?

7. What is my retirement plan?
- Have I started saving for retirement, and am I contributing regularly to retirement accounts such as a pension plan?
- Have I estimated my retirement expenses and calculated how much I'll need to retire comfortably?
- Do I have a strategy for managing withdrawals and preserving savings during retirement?

8. Am I seeking professional financial advice when needed?
- Have I consulted with a financial advisor or planner to assess my financial situation and develop a personalized plan?
- Do I stay informed about financial trends, market changes, and economic developments that could impact my financial future?
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Youth? by occfx: 12:08pm On Jan 28
Kingray10:
Guy just make mistake, give one girl belly first, all these ur vision go disappeared.
Family expenses go drink ur ambition n life plans like garry.

Use that bele to your advantage... Call all your big boy friends and relatives to come and spray you money, then invest the money wisely.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With Your Youth? by annayawchee: 4:55pm On Jan 28
Oga poster..

Life is so hard that we don't even understand what we're doing with our youthfulness anymore.

People who went to school are jobless, artisans barely get jobs this days, businessmen are lamenting due to inflation and low patronage..

Baba shey e fe pa wa ni

Which kind question be this

We're doing just enough within our available resources and opportunities.

Do not pressure us beyond this before kitakpa ara Cha gi Anya..

Allow us to breath and concentrate on feeding first because it's becoming difficult to eat sir..

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. / A Look At Venezuela And Why Our Government Deserves Commendation. / South African Women Shut Down Venue Of World Economic Forum Over Killings..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.