Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,169 members, 7,939,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Predicament - UK Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Predicament - UK Girls (1081 Views)

Help Me In My Predicament . Mature Advice. / I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament / Uk Girls R Shit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Predicament - UK Girls by terryboob(m): 1:12am On Sep 18, 2007
ladies and gentlemen , i greet all" yo , i kind of find it very hard to keep a relationship .i had a fling wit a girl in my areas i was in love when i met her cos she was so fine ,obviously we both from nigeria ,at time goes on when i got closer to her i learnt dat nigerian girls nowaday tryin to fit into different culture dat doesnt relate to our culture in nigeria .to cut it short our relationship flopped ,cos of braggin,jealousness,etc .from my own gumption and knowlegde nigerians ladies in uk reckon they feel on top of the world cos maybe they livin in uk or summit no offences ladies i treat a woman with respect and i do rly adore them, can i keep dreamin to find my soulmate here or i should go to african to pick , plz fellas ,ladies advise me on tis one , my heart bleed sad
Re: My Predicament - UK Girls by fuzek: 12:00am On Nov 11, 2007
With this trash u wrote here. . .ur journey just started undecided tongue angry
Re: My Predicament - UK Girls by iice(f): 2:03am On Nov 12, 2007
gawd! gags @ grammar
Re: My Predicament - UK Girls by terryboob(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2007
fuzek ,,,,guess wht if u aint know where to run ur mouth u better take it to somewhere else all i need is ur ideas.nobody is perfect.i met her in uni,,,,i cant talk to any girls in my schl she felt in secure and i talked to her about it dat she need to calm and trust me ,,,,,but she kept goin on about it to the fact dat i couldnt concentrate on somethings else , too much of jealousy she was obessed about it , i dont disrespect a ladies either do i disrespect anybody around me .

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Him/her 'the One'? / She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: / Your Angel Of Love Just Arrived Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.