Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,217 members, 7,939,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? (1436 Views)

Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by Kuginzi: 10:13pm On Jan 27
The phrase life begins at 40 means that when one reaches the age of forty, life becomes better, maybe because one has the skills, experiences, and means necessary for an enjoyable life.
BUT DOES THIS GO WELL WITH A SINGLE LADY AT 40?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by budaatum: 10:23pm On Jan 27
Life begins when you are born, just that some didn't realise this till they were 40, hence the phrase to tell them. This generation though isn't so privileged, as hustle teaches to start living by 18-25 for many, and even 12 for the most unprivileged.

Going well with single lady at 40 is a personal matter, I'd think, as freezing eggs ain't cheap if she wants to bear children, though thankfully, sperm is. Either ways, I'm sure she's been living.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by budaatum: 10:27pm On Jan 27

Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by yerilistik: 11:37pm On Jan 27
budaatum:
Life begins when you are born, just that some didn't realise this till they were 40, hence the phrase to tell them. This generation though isn't so privileged, as hustle teaches to start living by 18-25 for many, and even 12 for the most unprivileged.

Going well with single lady at 40 is a personal matter, I'd think, as freezing eggs ain't cheap if she wants to bear children, though thankfully, sperm is. Either ways, I'm sure she's been living.
Hmm. Am i the only one confused by this write up ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by Anny69(f): 11:43pm On Jan 27
Kuginzi:
The phrase life begins at 40 means that when one reaches the age of forty, life becomes better, maybe because one has the skills, experiences, and means necessary for an enjoyable life.
What about a single man at 40? Can we talk about that too because I know about 3 to 4 single miserable 40+ men here on Nairaland maybe they'll see it and take an advice or two.

DOES THIS GO WELL WITH A SINGLE MAN AT 40?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27
For a Man, just Find any Area smallie and Impregnate her to become a Babymama. sad

For a Woman, Wear Very Short Gown to a Club and do One night stand and get pregnant. kiss

because once 40 gets to 50, Child bearing may become difficult. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by budaatum: 12:51am On Jan 28
yerilistik:

Hmm. Am i the only one confused by this write up ??

I hope not. And respect for you admitting.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by princepee: 12:53am On Jan 28
Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by okoroemeka(m): 6:39am On Jan 28
Kuginzi:
find a good man and get pregnant,a child is the core happiness of a woman, without that she will die a lonely,miserable,angry and frustrated woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by EreluRoz: 6:46am On Jan 28
Vinnie2000:

For a Man, just Find any Area smallie and Impregnate her to become a Babymama. sad

For a Woman, Wear Very Short Gown to a Club and do One night stand and get pregnant. kiss

because once 40 gets to 50, Child bearing may become difficult. undecided undecided
Small boy dishing advise
Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by talk2hb1(m): 9:39am On Jan 28
Kuginzi:
🤔🤔🤔🤔
4 Wise Men Dey Reason This Matter.
Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by bnanny: 10:21am On Jan 28
Kuginzi:

Go marry and start managing with your man. Good or bad it's better, menopause is coming.
Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28
Kuginzi:

Do everything possible to make sure your toto still remains tight grin
Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by Olawade24: 3:00pm On Jan 28
Who brought this topic here.

Idi ara lipsrsealed
Re: What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? by coputa(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28
There are things in life you cannot force to happen,no matter your struggles, education, exposures and intelligence.

This is why societal expectations pushes many into depression

There are things in life you control, Leave them because if you push too much they will break,

Some issues solves themselves with time,so far there's LIFE nothing is too late

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Charmed Me In SA - Says Enugu Is Like Sandton / I Am Going To Prison. / Sex Could Be Gud Or Bad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.