Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,832 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Man Who Attempts #500,000 Loan For Msc Gets Fully Funded Scholarship From MOK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Who Attempts #500,000 Loan For Msc Gets Fully Funded Scholarship From MOK (834 Views)

NELFUND: Varsity Students Celebrate, Stock Foodstuffs With ₦‎20,000 Loan / Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Attempts #500,000 Loan For Msc Gets Fully Funded Scholarship From MOK by Usmanissa247(m): 12:41am On Jan 28
Man Who Attempts #500,000 Loan For Msc Program Gets Fully Funded Scholarship From MOK

As part of his mission, vision and core values to offer educational support to the people at the grassroots, Muhydeen Okunlola Kayode, MOK Foundation has offered a fully sponsored scholarship to Mr. Salako Lukman Olamilekan throughout his Masters Degree Programme.

Mr. Lukman, according to his post attempted to obtain Five Hundred Thousand Loan (#500,000) for is Msc programme before the MOK Foundation came to the rescue and terminated his loan mission.

Marveled by MOK's generosity, Mr. Salako in his appreciation notes wrote

"Dear MOK Foundation,

"I am writing to express my deepest gratitude and profound appreciation for the incredible opportunity you have bestowed upon me. Just as I was preparing to secure a loan of #500,000 to fund my MSc program, I received the most astounding news from Omo-oba – that the MOK Foundation has graciously decided to sponsor my entire MSc program."

"Words fail to capture the overwhelming emotions that surged through me upon hearing this life-changing announcement. Your generosity has not only lifted a significant financial burden from my shoulders but has also granted me the privilege of pursuing my academic aspirations without constraints."

"Your unwavering support is a testament to the profound impact organizations like yours can have on the lives of individuals striving for excellence. With your benevolent assistance, I am not only breaking barriers for myself but also paving the way for future generations in my family to aspire for greater heights."

"May the Almighty shower His abundant blessings upon you and your esteemed foundation. May your kindness and generosity continue to light the paths of those in need, and may your endeavors be met with boundless success and fulfillment."

"Once again, I extend my heartfelt gratitude to the MOK Foundation for believing in my potential and offering me this extraordinary opportunity. I am truly humbled and immensely grateful."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Attempts #500,000 Loan For Msc Gets Fully Funded Scholarship From MOK by atiku4President(m): 12:44am On Jan 28
Lucky him. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempts #500,000 Loan For Msc Gets Fully Funded Scholarship From MOK by youngrichnigga: 7:58am On Jan 28
Political permutations started already; empowerment records etc for 2027 grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Dr. Phil's Test / Great Oouites(post Ume) / Effects Of Aids On Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.