Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,980 members, 7,931,388 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? (5016 Views)

Endowed Ladies, Upload Your Backside Pic,let's Rate You / Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Kossy04: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2011
I've noticed a very common antic amongst Nigerian girls. When they see me coming they pull down the back of their tops to cover their beltline. Initially, I thought they were cautious not to reveal, now I'm convinced they just do that to seek attention. Even when they were chatting with some other guy, the moment they see me come by they pull their back side down, even when their waistline is already covered. Initially, this behavior got my attention, cuz even when I'm not paying attention to them, when they do that, I turn to them. When I turn to them, often times, I see them staring at me. I made up my mind I'd never again fall bait. I've never seen this sort of behavior amongst European girls, or at least most I come across. That's one of those things I absolutely detest in Nigerian girls, and one of the reasons why I find it VERY hard to hook up with them; they are horrible attention seekers.

Anyway, I'm just curious, are all Nigerian girls seeking attention when they pull down their backside, or are there some that do it for genuine reasons? Also, why isn't such behavior as common amongst white girls as it is amongst Nigerians, or aren't they girls as well?
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
Kossy04:

I've noticed a very common antic amongst Nigerian girls. When they see me coming they pull down the back of their tops to cover their beltline. Initially, I thought they were cautious not to reveal, now I'm convinced they just do that to seek attention. Even when they were chatting with some other guy, the moment they see me come by they pull their back side down, even when their waistline is already covered. Initially, this behavior got my attention, cuz even when I'm not paying attention to them, when they do that, I turn to them. When I turn to them, often times, I see them staring at me. I made up my mind I'd never again fall bait. I've never seen this sort of behavior amongst European girls, or at least most I come across. That's one of those things[b] I absolutely detest in Nigerian girls,[/b] and one of the reasons why I find it VERY hard to hook up with them; they are horrible attention seekers.

Anyway, I'm just curious, are all Nigerian girls seeking attention when they pull down their backside, or are there some that do it for genuine reasons? Also, why isn't such behavior as common amongst white girls as it is amongst Nigerians, or aren't they girls as well?

[size=14pt]. . .And you are?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2011
I swear 2 God, you are very dumb. Na pesin boyfriend be dis o. Na wa.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by bxcode(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
Lameundecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Kossy04: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2011
. . .And you are?
Someone who'd like to know if I'm being picked out for this, or not, why? If I'm not as uninterested in what other people think as I am, I'd be thinking I look like a pervert to warrant such behavior. But like I said, I don't get it outside Nigerians, and from all I've noticed, it's mainly for attention.

I swear 2 God, you are very dumb. Na pesin boyfriend be dis o. Na wa.
What an i.d.i.o.t., you've successfully proven just how "undumb" you are with that statement!
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Orton10(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
You're Nigeria's finest na. . .they only seek your attention na so show 'em some face. Isn't that what you want?
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by slimyem: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
you are just so obsessed with picking on nigerian girls for the dumbest of reasons.SMH!
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Kossy04: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2011
I don't know why logic is lacking here. The question is

Every other thing is a precursor. Would you like me to delete everything else and leave only the questions?
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Kossy04: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2011
you are just so obsessed with picking on nigerian girls for the dumbest of reasons.SMH!

"Picking"? How?
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by sexlog(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
@poster,
na because u too worworcheesycheesycheesycheesy cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Kossy04: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2011
@poster,
na because u too worworcheesycheesycheesycheesy 

Really? Then why do they stare at me with that look of satisfaction, before I decided never to look again when I see such? Are they satisfied that a worwor guy is checking them?

No one is yet to at least attempt some answers, let alone satisfactory answers.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by SAFO(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
The question has to be logical before one can entertain an answer.

But if want just a random answer that is equivalent to the logic of your question, they do it because every Nigerian girl since birth has desperately been waiting for you to come n look at their ynash. Is that not the answer you're looking for?
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by sexlog(m): 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2011
Ol boy, worwor get level, he get d way way u go worwor reach, people go see u smile, inside, dem dey cry 4 u. Lol
jokes apart now, when people put up that kind of attitude when they see u, is because they see u as an interesting character & they are interested in u. Period!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by lifestyle1(m): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2011
Maybe u hv got a big stuff underneath, I will suggest you adjust you trousers too whenever you see 'em grin You are endowed!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 08, 2011
Can you imagine? And this human is left alone to roam the streets? @op have you been taking your medications?
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by iice(f): 4:43am On Nov 08, 2011
And they say women are the obsessed and vain ones undecided
Too much femimales produced each day lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by BlackLibya: 4:50am On Nov 08, 2011
European girls dont do it cuz they dont have no backside to cover. Damn them naija girls wit dem big backsides.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by MrsChima1(f): 5:10am On Nov 08, 2011
iice:

And they say women are the obsessed and vain ones undecided

May your days be long. kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2011
OP they pull down the backside of their top because dem dey try to scratch the craw craw wey dey their yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2011
When you come to a forum like this to make such a grand story about yourself, without being a mobinga or anything close, then you asking for it. . .sorry bro!
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by freecocoa(f): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2011
Seriously Oga SEUN
Can't a means be devised to make sure only sane and normal people open threads?I mean abnormal and mad people can be allowed to reply to threads but starting one should be strictly left to reasonable people. It will be a lot better here if something like this can happen.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2011
freecocoa:

Seriously Oga SEUN
Can't a means be devised to make sure only sane and normal people open threads?I mean abnormal and mad people can be allowed to reply to threads but starting one should be strictly left to reasonable people. It will be a lot better here if something like this can happen.
see crazewomen dey call other ppl craze.Remain small b4 u start to dey wear dada grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by freecocoa(f): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2011
^
See what I'm saying,the ones with acute and incurable insanity should totally not be allowed in this forum at all.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by yamz: 2:01am On Nov 10, 2011
Kossy04:

I don't know why logic is lacking here. The question is

Every other thing is a precursor. Would you like me to delete everything else and leave only the questions?

i'm sure you approach from the rear, or sideways. Lolz. I'm also sure they were on low waist jeans.

Its the same thing some do when they get on bikes. Using one hand to hold their backs throughout the ride.

Sometimes i wonder if person force dem wear the cloth.

You probably dont get it from oyinbos because those ones can wear anything and feel comfortable in it.

To answer your question, its false modesty.

They probably do it everytime a guy approaches (not just you), so as not to give free 'film show'; the same way ladies are supposed to sit 'laps together'.

My own question to those guilty is: why wear skimpy clothes if you are gonna be pulling and tugging it all day?
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by IamFenriz(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2012
Undoubtedly because of who u are brother. And d infernal attractions dt abound around you.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by djeezy(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2012
Abusive ad hominem. This fallacy is the most notorious and infamous on NL. Refuttal and attacking the person instead of the topic or subject matter. I just don't like abusive words and calling people names, you don't elicit respect from such act.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by BolaBankole(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2012
djeezy: Abusive ad hominem. This fallacy is the most notorious and infamous on NL. Refuttal and attacking the person instead of the topic or subject matter. I just don't like abusive words and calling people names, you don't elicit respect from such act.
. This is just the simple reason I found it difficult to contribute to issues cos many people here are not morally inclined.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 14, 2012
iice: And they say women are the obsessed and vain ones undecided
Well isn't that what you females have been clamouring for? Sensitive males?
Newsflash:sensitive males=femimales.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by richy5(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2012
hungry wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by echobee(f): 8:06pm On May 14, 2012
seun, pls do something.we only need sane people on nairaland
Re: Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? by Tos87(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2012
Ans= they wana roll with you..Happy now!!.go get a live!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Calling Ur Bf By Name A Crime / He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty / Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.